Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:12 AM

How To Pursue My Career As A Professional Barber Abroad Enquire - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Pursue My Career As A Professional Barber Abroad Enquire (275 Views)

Can I Visit An Embassy To Enquire About Their Country's Intl Scholarships? / Canada Visa Enquire. / I Want To Resign From My Job To Pursue A Masters Degree In USA Or Canada (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Pursue My Career As A Professional Barber Abroad Enquire by Ewroghene1(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good day all and happy sunday
Im in my 20s
Currently working in a shop (percentage)
I believe am doing well in my duties and well known
And had the plan of moving abroad because of the want of well skilled workers usually needed.....
Also I'm yelt go attend versity.
Now i want to go abroad by opportunity of being a student, then schooling and working at same time
Bills all on me
WhAt amount of cash can i save to fortify my advantages of accomplishing my plan.
What country do you think suit my job as a barber and would be studying engineering
Also help with company that can asist with plans
I heard of one stepilconsult on radio...

Pls yours contribution would help

(1) (Reply)

See The Amazing Chappal Waddi, Highest Mountain In Nigeria & West Africa / United Airlines Announces The Start Of Lagos, Nigeria Services / Urgent Advise Is Needed Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.