Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,512 members, 7,819,853 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Bbnaija: Cross And Saskay Secure Spaces On Top Five Most Talked About Housemates - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Cross And Saskay Secure Spaces On Top Five Most Talked About Housemates (423 Views)

Bbnaija: What Don Jazzy, Dr. Sid Said About Housemates After Visit To The House / BBNaija: Nina Gets Awarded For Most Talked About Personality Of The Year (Pics) / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Cross And Saskay Secure Spaces On Top Five Most Talked About Housemates by Taiyemando(m): 12:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Two lovebirds of Big Brother reality show, ‘Cross, and Saskay’ are now among this week’s Top Five Most Talked About…

Click the below link for more details

https://www.upuablog.com.ng/2021/08/29/bbnaija-cross-and-saskay-secure-spaces-on-top-five-most-talked-about-housemates/
Re: Bbnaija: Cross And Saskay Secure Spaces On Top Five Most Talked About Housemates by raphy(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2021
Why can't that liqourrose not in the news after that kiss he was so hook on that. The guy take her inside girl was horney has Bleep .

I puna was even creamy with all that sexy dance moves..

(1) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Calls Out Former Record Label Boss, Jude Okoye And Former Manager / Tega’s Husband Speaks: I’m Broken And Hurt. She Hasn’t Called Me Since She Left / Tems Transcends Wizkid To Become Spotify's Most Streamed African Artist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.