Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,613 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) (59067 Views)

Throwback Video Of Ruger Singing Without His Eye Patch (video) / Throwback Video Of A Young Wizkid Freestyling In The Studio / Teenage Wizkid Freestyling On Jimmy Jump Off (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by nokspos: 3:19am On Aug 30, 2021
MilitaryLady:
anansa is imaginary eyeneka, na Calabar I dey and I assure you it doesn't exist
It's to delicate not to believe in the spiritual world , mermaid water are not like normal animals or fish that you can see. They exit bro, dont be too proud to accept when you realise you are wrong.

God created animals, human and gins
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by Toks2008(m): 3:39am On Aug 30, 2021
Patrioticman007:

This a fake documentary movie, Google more about it. Even guitar boy knew he only imagined the mermaid after smoking an igboho weed.

Better come down from your high horse and learn.

Fake documentary indeed.
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by Sparkd(m): 4:13am On Aug 30, 2021
Kingpele:
Damn scary ..Well the man is gone but we must learn from his encounter with the mermaid that the spiritual realm is more real than the physical ,God want you to know the truth about it but the deceiver the devil doesn't want you to know the truth so that you will die in your sins and learn it the hard way in eternity..to live right and holy is to submit to the word of God through obedience to the true God our Lord Jesus Christ.. knowledge is power but knowledge and power without good judgement or character is destructive
thanks

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by zedman1(m): 4:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Toks2008:

Normally I no suppose quote you but I will help you a bit.

Go to YouTube and type, real mermaid so you can watch and see for yourself...

Wait let me even help me out
.. Lemme go fetch the video.

Just dey write epistle

Oya see for yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuXPdQqMYW0
This my brother, I'm not disputing the fact they exist... or not, I've never seen one so I don't know. The problem here is, do you think all videos on YouTube are real? Hell no! Most 'mysterious' videos you watch on YouTube are nothing but hoax. Research most videos after watching bro.
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by imagrg(m): 4:24am On Aug 30, 2021
May peace rest in his soul.

He live a fulfilled life.

But wait oh. The mermaid story wasn't fabricated. I personally saw one on a cool Sunday at the River Nigeria when I was on a fishing expedition in 2011.
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by Afobaba33(m): 4:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Independentgbol:
Until we have this depictions of mammy water on camera, it's hard to believe

how can you see something that's a spirit with your physical eyes?

Unless she wanted you to see her!!!
Believe Me,they Truly exist
Well I will say it is a privilege to see one.
And she told me the cure for epilepsy

2 Likes

Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by illicit(m): 5:04am On Aug 30, 2021
Adewale1603:
like your brain and sense

Ode ni e

Can't u see a brain
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by Amaka430(f): 5:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Have you been to Jesus for the cleansing power ? Eternity is nearer than we think Get Jesus He is all you need

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by showafrica(m): 5:50am On Aug 30, 2021
bIRODE:
Mermaid are not real

Ungodly spirits are real or should I say unidentified moving objects both on land and in the sea. If you don't believe, then you don't have any reason to believe there is God. If you have data watch some YouTube videos on mamaids... There are some of the videos you can't explain.
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by thomasjoe(m): 5:54am On Aug 30, 2021
FalseProphet1:
He has finally gone to meet the mammy water that appeared to him. She really tried to wait all these years for him to be reunited with her for all eternity.

This I have seen.

Why all these type of talk ? RIP to the dead...
Life is deeper than we think ... Guard your utterances ...
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by jrobbins: 6:09am On Aug 30, 2021
Jahwinaboy:
Never underestimate the presence of spirituality. Some that seek evidences never returned to tell the story. All the same, visit lonely a river by 2am and invite some sleepy heads

I've worked in water for years. no evidence of mermaids

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by showafrica(m): 6:13am On Aug 30, 2021
sammuell:

Science student
I pity u

Yes, i pity the black man. They swallow oyibo theory hook line and sinker. Though, oyibo has gone a long way but we still have more ways to go. Very soon, there will be something called science of the spirit. You will be able to send invincible drones anywhere in the world. The guy needs physical facts to examine spiritual body, his sense no complete.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 6:17am On Aug 30, 2021
Blitzerz:

U think only Africans believe in the supernatural?

What a wonderful way to think.
the guy is a joke, seriously. Big joke

2 Likes

Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by showafrica(m): 6:20am On Aug 30, 2021
jrobbins:

I've worked in water for years. no evidence of mermaids

Some people were on earth for more than 900yrs but there was no evidence of planets outside earth.

8 Likes

Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by BeardedMeat(m): 6:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Independentgbol:
Until we have this depictions of mammy water on camera, it's hard to believe
I'm okay with cartoon depictions cheesy
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by Blitzerz: 6:24am On Aug 30, 2021
LoveJesus87:
the guy is a joke, seriously. Big joke

Honestly, a joke.
He doesn't even know that what he calls science and even civilization started from Ancient Kingdoms of Africa.

2 Likes

Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by Babaken(m): 6:39am On Aug 30, 2021
heykims:
So people of old too dey lie
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by ashawopikin(m): 6:52am On Aug 30, 2021
80 years, baba don try
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by MufasaLion: 6:53am On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
I've heard of different stories about people encountering mermaids..Even my own maternal grandmother was one of them....So I kinda believe this shiit...

People who live close to riverine areas can easily attest to that..

It's all lies.
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by MufasaLion: 6:55am On Aug 30, 2021
showafrica:

Ungodly spirits are real or should I say unidentified moving objects both on land and in the sea. If you don't believe, then you don't have any reason to believe there is God. If you have data watch some YouTube videos on mamaids... There are some of the videos you can't explain.

Yes, UFOs are real but mermaid doesn't exist!
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by MufasaLion: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Adewale1603:
mermaids, they are real, not a fairly tale. to all of you doubting thomas

Bring evidence and not hearsays.
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by showafrica(m): 6:57am On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Yes, UFOs are real but mermaid doesn't exist!

Well you chose a name. Mamaids are unidentified moving objects in waters.

3 Likes

Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by MufasaLion: 6:58am On Aug 30, 2021
Afobaba33:

how can you see something that's a spirit with your physical eyes?

Unless she wanted you to see her!!!
Believe Me,they Truly exist
Well I will say it is a privilege to see one.
And she told me the cure for epilepsy

HALLUCINATION!
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by MufasaLion: 6:59am On Aug 30, 2021
achu442:

Says who? Mermaids are very real
I have seen myself, twice sef.

Check instablog page, the one caught in a beach this year.

Go and read about Asanga, true life story of mermaid in Calabar.

Just that,they aren't beautiful as shown in stories..They are ugly, wild and very deadly.

Bring evidence. I hate hearsays. We grew up with this crap hearsays with no proof.
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by damosky12(m): 7:00am On Aug 30, 2021
imagrg:
May peace rest in his soul.

He live a fulfilled life.

But wait oh. The mermaid story wasn't fabricated. I personally saw one on a cool Sunday at the River Nigeria when I was on a fishing expedition in 2011.

Can you briefly tell the story...?
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by MufasaLion: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2021
showafrica:

Well you chose a name. Mamaids are unidentified moving objects in waters.

LMAO

Can you hear yourself? Do you know the meaning of UNIDENTIFIED?

Unidentified but y'all have pictures of what it look like. Unidentified but y'all claimed to have spoken with it.

Just go and sit down and stop categorizing your childhood fiary to UFO.
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by showafrica(m): 7:10am On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO

Can you hear yourself? Do you know the meaning of UNIDENTIFIED?

Unidentified but y'all have pictures of what it look like. Unidentified but y'all claimed to have spoken with it.

Just go and sit down and stop categorizing your childhood fiary to UFO.

I have pictures of UFOs, Aliens, mamaids and even ghosts they are all unidentified. There is a level you will get to in science, you will start understanding my language for now, you are reading from books and what you are told....its deeper than that

1 Like

Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by MufasaLion: 7:20am On Aug 30, 2021
showafrica:

I have pictures of UFOs, Aliens, mamaids and even ghosts they are all unidentified. There is a level you will get to in science, you will start understanding my language for now, you are reading from books and what you are told....its deeper than that

Dude, everyone has got a picture of mermaid and mermaid is not real. They've made it known to people how mermaid looks like and even made a picture.

Mermaid is not Real! It's a story fabricated by humans.

UFOs are real and there are many evidences to corroborate that. So stop making it look like everyone will be dumb to believe your fabricated mermaid y'all are fantasizing about.
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by PediakAuthor: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2021
Toks2008:

They are.

Everything that lives outside the sea are all in the sea... We live in a parallel universe with that in the sea.

Sea horse, sea turtle, sea dog, sea human...

It is a mystery but they are very very real.

Modified...

Let me post the video here so that you all will stop mentioning me.

Naive people everywhere thinking this earth is just about what they sea above the sea.

Real mermaid sighted 3000feet below sea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuXPdQqMYW0

I watched the clip several times, but the purported mermaid seems like an alien, not like the pretty ones we often see in imaginative pictures o... Lol
Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by arantess: 7:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
I've heard of different stories about people encountering mermaids..Even my own maternal grandmother was one of them....So I kinda believe this shiit...

People who live close to riverine areas can easily attest to that..
Surely they exist but Hollywood makes them beautiful and appealing,
They are demons and anyone courting them is courting death

2 Likes

Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by arantess: 7:43am On Aug 30, 2021
PediakAuthor:

I watched the clip several times, but the purported mermaid seems like an alien, not like the pretty ones we often see in imaginative pictures o... Lol
But are aliens not fancy names for demons??

4 Likes

Re: Victor Uwaifo: My Encounter With Mami Water (Throwback Video) by Utchman1: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Effects of weed.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Splash-church-agbasa (phyno Girl) / DOWNLOAD FULL ALBUM: Burna Boy – Outside / DOWNLOAD: Future – Mask Off (remix) Ft. Kendrick Lamar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.