Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) (99817 Views)

How Big Nyash Caused A Cult War Vikings Vs Eiye In Delta PHOTOS / Enugu Fake Beggar Who Deceives People With Cotton Wool & Engine Oil Disgraced / Manhood Of Man Who Gave Crippled Beggar Money At Ikeja Vanishes - Instagram User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by kamalbob(m): 11:45am On Aug 30, 2021
BigShishi:
In the hilarious clip, a lady told a female beggar who approached her for money in traffic to do Ashawo work because its a good work and that's the work she's doing herself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ay3hWCnApBQ

Look at her face, ashawo product. what did you expect from DNA confused bitch. Probably she doesn't even know her biological father lol. So this shitty advice coming from her is not a surprise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Victerica(m): 11:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Queenslander:
She's mad,
Even though she rightly called herself a hoe, I don't care,. She's still mad!!

so because the beggar has a big ass.. she should start selling herself to every Dick, Tom and Harry in town?? Wow, What a brilliant idea..
Smh!!

If the lady in question was her sister or daughter,. Would she advice her to go into such devilish and demeaning work??

Prostitution as an institution is evil,. It doesn't matter if it is the world's oldest profession,. It is still wrong, immoral and deplorable..

Spits angry

It is only a wife, that can have this much wisdom.

Please, are you married?

1 Like

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Silentgroper(m): 11:50am On Aug 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

Why shake your head sir cheesy
If what you are thinking is lovey dovey, that would be a wrong turn! tongue
Crap.. Who u tryna decieve. I can imagine u already asking for her digits in her p.m
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Victerica(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Poverty, e no go better for you.
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Sleekfingers: 11:53am On Aug 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

Where did you all got this lies that ashawo is the oldest profession? Prove it.

Oga, prostitution is the oldest profession in the world.....even it is there in that useless story book called bible and quran.......
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Acidosis(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2021
I feel her pain though. Imagine begging ashawo, armed robber and yahoo boys for money. That's a silly thing. These people risk their lives on the job. They shouldn't be dying for anybody's sake.

The poor criticize ashawo the most yet they're the first to run to them for help. Allow ashawo enjoy their money and the consequences of their behaviour in peace.

If you can't find a legitimate job for yourself, at least be kind and sensible enough to understand their plight.

6 Likes

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 11:56am On Aug 30, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Oga, prostitution is the oldest profession in the world.....even it is there in that useless story book called bible and quran.......
Where is it in the Bible? quote it. I don't know about Quran.
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 11:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Silentgroper:
Crap.. Who u tryna decieve. I can imagine u already asking for her digits in her p.m

Hahaha... Even at that, wetin be your own sir? Are you jealous or what? Abi I don offend you before?
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

Where is it in the Bible? quote it. I don't know about Quran.

Go and read from genesis to revelation...you go see am there.....
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by frowland(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

I have already done that with the people concerned. Thanks.

Ahhh.
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by kkins25(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Queenslander:
She's mad,

so because the beggar has a big ass.. she should start selling herself to every Dick, Tom and Harry in town?? Wow, What a brilliant idea..
Smh!!

If the lady in question was her sister or daughter,. Would she advice her to go into such devilish and demeaning work??

Prostitution as an institution is evil,. It doesn't matter if it is the world's oldest profession,. It is still wrong, immoral and deplorable..

Spits angry
I would prefer she prostitutes than beg for money. Nobody respects beggars,even you with all your "holier than thou" attitude.
Go to your leaders' favourite resorts or hotel, and see where "prostitutes" rule. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Kfady: 12:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hmmmm NNKAN mbe
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Go and read from genesis to revelation...you go see am there.....
Very funny, you're trying to make a point but you gat no proofs. Who's gonna listen to you? So because you pointed out the Bible has meant I haven't finished reading from Genesis to Revelation ba?

People get more serious works or business to do with their time rather than arguing the common sensical facts that stares us all in the face.

I challenge you to bring out the Bible verse referring to prostitution as the oldest profession.

However, to educate you. If you have followed the thread, you would see that I later mentioned a writer named Kipling whose writing originated the phrase and that it is like an idiom or stereotype.

Madam Queenslander also called it an overstatement. It means the phrase is not necessarily true.

So bro. Don't just follow the crowd to make baseless arguments. Think and do research yourself. That a white man said it does not make it true.

And for your information, if you are quoting the Bible stories, know that God gave Garden of Eden to Adam to keep it and tend it as the first man. That's a GARDENER there, not prostitute or harlot.

Adam had two sons later, one was a tiller of ground (Cain) and the other a shepherd (Abel) : That's a FARMER and a CATTLE/SHEEP REARER you both have there not prostitutes.

And in summation both still belong to FARMING (Crop and livestock farming).

#cheers. wink

1 Like

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Notyouraveragej:
Nairalanders today is my birthday! Say a Prayer!
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
Happy birthday to you man. More Goodies to come your way
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by airsaylongcome: 12:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Queenslander:
Lmao cheesy

I swear down, she genuinely has a rock in her head instead of an actual brain..

Relaxer with indomie.

1 Like

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by falcon01: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
snoopanddre:
O boy! See as person dey paint evil. My friend both Prostitution and begging is very baaad. Don't defend any of this dirtiness while your conscience is stil judging you.
oga I rather be a commercial sex worker than a beggar case closed.

3 Likes

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by LordOfTheGame: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
And she recorded it herself and posted. I will not don't if she's a nairalander.
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by PARADIZEPRIEST: 12:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
THE BABE SAID IT OUT OF ANGER AND FRUSTRATION.CORONA LOCKDOWN OF BUHA FG DESTROYED BIZ AND ECONOMY,SANWO OLU IS BUSY DESTROYIN HARD EARNED SHOPS IN IKEJA,WHT DO YU PPL EXPECT IN BAD GOVT REGIME. GIRLS OF TODAY NEED NOT ONLY GOOD FOOD,BUT ALSO THEY NEED MONEY TO CREAM THEIR BODY AND PANCAKE THEIR FACE AND THOSE THINGS DONT COME CHEAP. angry

2 Likes

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by chatinent: 12:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
And to think she is going to church self.
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by paduzman: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
na wa, what a life
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by MufasaLion: 12:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Winters23:

who dumps cum inside whores? grin

Men angry
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
sharpwriter:

Very funny, you're trying to make a point but you gat no proofs. Who's gonna listen to you? So because you pointed out the Bible has meant I haven't finished reading from Genesis to Revelation ba?

People get more serious works or business to do with their time rather than arguing the common sensical facts that stares us all in the face.

I challenge you to bring out the Bible verse referring to prostitution as the oldest profession.

However, to educate you. If you have followed the thread, you would see that I later mentioned a writer named Kipling whose writing originated the phrase and that it is like an idiom or stereotype.

Madam Queenslander also called it an overstatement. It means the phrase is not necessarily true.

So bro. Don't just follow the crowd to make baseless arguments. Think and do research yourself. That a white man said it does not make it true.

And for your information, if you are quoting the Bible stories, know that God gave Garden of Eden to Adam to keep it and tend it as the first man. That's a GARDENER there, not prostitute or harlot.

Adam had two sons later, one was a tiller of ground (Cain) and the other a shepherd (Abel) : That's a FARMER and a CATTLE/SHEEP REARER you both have there not prostitutes.

And in summation both still belong to FARMING (Crop and livestock farming).

#cheers. wink

It is pretty obvious that you are not a deep thinker....... I repeat prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. If you can't read between the lines. Then I can't help you here......

1 Like

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 12:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
HopeAlive16:

I went through you comment on this post and I noticed your opinion is not as stupid as this question you just asked. Anyways, believe it or not, there are still decent girls out there.
Lol, sure there are. But the percentage is dropping heavily. We all know that.
Money rules the world and there little we could do about it madam.
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by RALPHOW(m): 12:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
I never see Christians among these beggars from the North .
Have you seen one?
Actually the reason is that during my service in Bauchi we questioned the commissioner on this bad habits and he said begging is their a culture.
Do they have different culture?
No insults please, it's just an observation and if it's not their culture, then barbaric life style should stop.
Imam should stop them from tarnishing the image of the religion.
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by tollyboy5(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
kamalbob:

Look at her face, ashawo product. what did you expect from DNA confused bitch. Probably she doesn't even know her biological father lol. So this shitty advice coming from her is not a surprise
Lol trust me. You need a DNA test, then you'll understand why mosdii has been saying one same thing.
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Ckonnet: 12:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Women supporting women, I swear!!
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Winters23: 1:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
MufasaLion:

Men angry

No one does that grin
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by MufasaLion: 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Winters23:

No one does that grin

Certainly not all men.
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by sharpwriter(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sleekfingers:

It is pretty obvious that you are not a deep thinker....... I repeat prostitution is the oldest profession in the world. If you can't read between the lines. Then I can't help you here......
Go and help yourself first, you're not thinking anything! I won't dignify you with response again. Goodluck.
Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by Neutrality: 1:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Queenslander:
She's mad,

Smh!!

Spits angry
ur comments shows we still have ladies with good conscience,may God continue to guide u in d right direction

1 Like

Re: Lady To Beggar: 'Go Do Ashawo With Your Big Nyash, Ashawo Na Good Work' (Video) by usagee36: 1:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
The last thing I will ever do as a man is pay a woman for sex. Man who do it are weak and useless. If all man can be responsible, there won't be anything called oldest profession.
Queenslander:
She's mad,

Smh!!

Spits angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Lady, Whose Death Was Announced By Friends, Resurfaces (photo) / Yahoo Boy Who Used The Lady Who Barked Like Dog In Ogun Arrested / The House Kidnapper Evans' Mother Built (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.