Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State (10732 Views)

What Is The Implication Of Using The Governor Of My State As A REFEREE? / Npower: You Cannot Change Your Category Unless You Were Told By Npower / Pyes Like Npower But More Beneficial Than Npower (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by valentineuwakwe(m): 1:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
drake49:
Please help with information, I will be glad.
I registered for Npower and i was deployed to a school in my State Delta, but I’m currently in Benue State. Is there anything i can do to move it to Benue? Or if there’s any other thing i can do i will appreciate the suggestion.Thanks

Follow this thread below
https://www.nairaland.com/6725647/redeployment-procedures-npower-2021-selected
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by elonize(m): 1:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
drake49:
I registered for Npower and i was deployed to a school in my State Delta, but I’m currently in Benue State. Is there anything i can do to move it to Benue? Or if there’s any other thing i can do i will appreciate the suggestion.Thanks
mk we talk..I've sent u a mail
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Skillsnigeria: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by candidbabe(f): 2:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Anytask:

Are you serious? I have been thinking of how to handle mine o. I was deployed but I have something that I am currently doing and I can't abandon it for temporary Npower.

Go and negotiate with the principal
You must not be present every day
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
canddbabe:

Go and negotiate with the principal
You must not be present every day

At the start he has to be present because the FO will be going around
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by MrFly(m): 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
drake49:
go to Delta and do necessary documentation, return to Benue and be ready to receive free cash every month
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by iknopro(m): 2:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Anytask:

Are you serious? I have thinking of how to handle mine o. I was deployed but I have something that I am currently doing and I can't abandon it for temporary Npower.
I will advise you don't leave your job for npower, I have been there before and will tell you how it works, all you do go to your ppa n get the clearance done and then upload your deployment letter so you can start receiving your alert and then forget them, nobody will come to your ppa to ask if you came or you didn't

1 Like

Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Lugianostar(m): 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dr Ifeanyi Okowa is my relative....!
I Recommend you to see him as he will help you settled down comfortably forget about Benue o! Except you have a weapon to defend yourself from Herdsmen ?
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Monday5(m): 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Anytask:

Are you serious? I have been thinking of how to handle mine o. I was deployed but I have something that I am currently doing and I can't abandon it for temporary Npower.

Noted! You will be disengaged immediately
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Epatty(f): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Skubbyduu:
I have been trying to print my letter but it's asking me to update bvn and Account number.. which I have been trying to do but it's saying too many request since yesterday . Can anyone help me on what to do?
Same problem o
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Monday5:

Noted! You will be disengaged immediately

Who go disengage am?
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by itconcept(m): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please
For those that chose OYO STATE AS STATE OF RESIDENCE
HAVE YOU BEEN DEPLOYED?
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by 040drogba: 3:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
I have not been deploy too. pls can i check back my dashboard within 24 hours ?
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by mosesweb: 3:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Follow the procedure below and simply apply for redeployment.

Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Johfem(m): 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Has Any kwara applicant been deployed?
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Juanmike(m): 4:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Every time I check my deployment page, its always blank
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Cerebellum: 4:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
PUSSYHOE:

Imagine you no even get your own moniker inside your brain.

Lol..wereygrin

Nah me cause your frustration tongue
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by itconcept(m): 4:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Please what is the ussd code for checking deployment status
Re: I Was Deployed By Npower But I’m Far From My State by Akataobichibuzo: 9:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Skubbyduu:
I have been trying to print my letter but it's asking me to update bvn and Account number.. which I have been trying to do but it's saying too many request since yesterday . Can anyone help me on what to do?
. Keep on trying it

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Long Did/Have Your Job Hunting Lasted? / AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / Navy Recruitment 2017: Screening Begins On Friday [timetable, Requirements]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.