Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity (2044 Views)

Why Islam Is Far Far More Reasonable And Nearer To The Truth Than Christianity / DOES ATHEISM MAKE YOU FEEL MORE LEARNED THAN CHRISTIANITY? / Ijebu, The Yoruba & Their Influence On The Bible & Judaism- Reno Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by GTCO: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

Jesus never subscribed to any of their satanic laws.

He was sent to redeem the world but owing to the covenant between God and Abraham , He was asked by God to save the Jews first to which they rejected, murdered Him and accepted the curse of deicide.

Jesus was no Jew.

Jesus was and still is Christ and thus a Christian.
Oga Jesus was a Jew.
Mark Zukerberg is a Jew (the owner of Facebook, Instagram and whatspp)

1 Like

Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by joyandfaith: 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

Lol.

Do I sound like a Masonic or Talmudic agent to you?

I am here exposing the filth known as Judaism which you fake Christians worship and warning you on how Jews have since teamed up with their Sunni Pets.

FYI, I remain the one and only Magic Bishop don Juan!

You are a Masonic or Talmudic agent. I know you are MagicBishop. You have three traits-cancelling posts, calling people stupid, idiot and slaves and spinning conspiracy theories.

I don't argue with people like you because of my signature. You can see it.

1 Like

Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by gawu1: 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiBalaka:

Liar.

No Christian will recognize gay marriage or tolerate gay lifestyle as normal.

Those behind the legislation and those in support are not of Christ.
That is to say that I should believe that You are more Christian than the Pope and all those bishop and apostles.
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by AntiBalaka: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
gawu1:

That is to say that I should believe that You are more Christian than the Pope and all those bishop and apostles.
[/s]

No be by title.

Chances are that any one who claims to be a man of God, a Bishop or God's own ambassador aka Pope, is nothing but a fraud.

Christianity is between you and your God.

There is no barrier, intermediary or Pope.

The time of Prophets ended when the shroud of the inner Temple was torn.
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by gawu1: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

He was sent to redeem the world but owing to the covenant between God and Abraham , He was asked by God to save the Jews first to which they rejected, murdered Him and accepted the curse of deicide.

Jesus was no Jew.

Bring one evidence where Jesus referred to himself as Christian.
It was after his life time that that Saul (Paul) gathered those who believe in his own form of Judaism and called them Christians.
Is it not in the same bible written by Paul we do read when Jesus said to the Jew that he never came to destroy the commandments of Moses? Bros, it would have been better if Christians have named their religion Paulinism after its author Paul, rather than the present name they are bearing. Jesus is not aware of any earthly religion called Christianity because he died a person ( a Messiah) who tried to free the commoner Jew from persecutions of the wicked rulers of the time and to remind them to remain focal on their faith no matter what. He never came to author a new religion nor brought new laws to his people, the Jew. Times without number, he even denied having anything to do with gentiles like you.

1 Like

Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by AntiBalaka: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
gawu1:

Bring one evidence where Jesus referred to himself as Christian.
It was after his life time that that Saul (Paul) gathered those who believe in his own form of Judaism and called them Christians.
Is it not in the same bible written by Paul we do read when Jesus said to the Jew that he never came to destroy the commandments of Moses? Bros, it would have been better if Christians have named their religion Paulinism after its author Paul, rather than the present name they are bearing. Jesus is not aware of any earthly religion called Christianity because he died person ( a Messiah) who tried to free the commoner Jew from persecutions of the wicked rulers of the time and to remind them to remain focal on their faith no matter what. He never came to author a new religion nor brought new laws to the his people, the Jew. Times without number, he even denied having anything to do with gentiles like you.
[/s]

The only reason you worship the Jew is because of Jesus.

But you forget that same Jews despised Jesus for condemning their ways and for declaring their religion as heresy.

You also forget that these same Jews who are yet to repent of their old sinful ways and whom continue to accept the curse of deicide are the earliest and longest persecutors of the Church.

Has it been lost on you that 70ys after Jesus was murdered by them, their Temple was destroyed and they driven off the land?

Do you understand the significance of 70ys in Torah Judaism?

Can you tell me your Jews, who have received the wrath of God throughout their history more than any other people on earth are some how the good guys even when they still reject Christ and are waging a silent war on Christianity?

You fool.
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by gawu1: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

No be by title.

Chances are that any one who claims to be a man of God, a Bishop or God's own ambassador aka Pope, is nothing but a fraud.

Christianity is between you and your God.

There is no barrier, intermediary or Pope.

The time of Prophets ended when the shroud of the inner Temple was torn.
If it's not by title, as you said, what are the essence of those titles in Paulinism (Christianity)?
It's not everybody that can take to those titles; not anyhow Christian. A person must have attained high degree of understanding of the religion spiritually and practically before he /she can take to any of those titles. Therefore, the titles matter a lot in christiandom.
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by AntiBalaka: 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
gawu1:

If it's not by title, as you said, what are the essence of those titles in Paulinism (Christianity)?
It's not everybody that can take to those titles; not anyhow Christian. A person must have attained high degree of understanding of the religion spiritually and practically before he /she can take to any of those titles. Therefore, the titles matter a lot in christiandom.

It doesn't and never ever did.
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by gawu1: 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiBalaka:

It doesn't and never ever did.

It doesn't to you, but it does matter to a lot of Paul disciples and that is why the titles exist and are given only to revered ones.
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by Kobojunkie: 2:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

Jesus was no Jew.
Whatever you are smoking, you need to get off it before it is too late. undecided

Jesus Christ was born with the blood of Jacob coursing through His veins - He was indeed a Jew. He lived in submission to and obedience of the Old Covenant Law of Moses as given to the people of Israel by God Himself, this in order to fulfill the Law on behalf of the jews that God had given to Him. undecided

Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant Law , the New agreement between God and individuals (no longer peoples, groups or nations) and so He could not have been a Christian. Christians are instead supposed to be those who do what Jesus Christ says - His teachings and commandments- not those who do as Jesus Christ Himself did - John 15 vs 14. undecided

So, I think you need to revise your spin on the story as it clear needs a lot of work done to rid of even more falsehoods. undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by Kobojunkie: 2:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
gawu1:

Under this sex with children difference you highlighted above, you have forgotten to add that well Christianity legalizes gay and lesbianism, Islam and Judaism consider them grave sins, which attract death punishment.
Christianity does not Legalize gay and Lesbianism as Christians have no power given them to do any such thing. Christians have no power to make them illegal either. undecided
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by Kobojunkie: 2:53pm On Aug 30, 2021
AntiBalaka:
Liar.

No Christian will recognize gay marriage or tolerate gay lifestyle as normal.

Those behind the legislation and those in support are not of Christ.
This is also a lie! undecided

In Luke 20 vs 34 - 36, Jesus Christ made it clear that marriages are of this world and not of the Kingdom of God. What this means is the 'recognition' or not of any marriage is not of the Christian but of the world. undecided

Christians have no power to legislate in the name of God. So those who pretend they do are deceived as they try to politicize- make of this world - the Kingdom of God, this against God's own Law. undecided
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by Kobojunkie: 2:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
gawu1:
Why is it that the Christians always refuse acknowledging Saul (which they now call Poul) as the real founder of Christianity?
No where in scripture are you told that Saul was was real founder of Christianity. undecided
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by Kobojunkie: 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
gawu1:

It was after the Jew had ''executed him on the cross'' that Paul (saul) who himself put a stunted opposition to the Jesus moral preaching craftily created Christianity and made God out of Jesus he had opposed and called a liar.
Few years after Jesus, Paul authored several Epistles in the so called New Testament; even though Paul was not present at the Last Supper, the followers of the religion he founded (Christianity) considered him an Apostle.
Your narrative where Paul is concerned is severally twisted, I am afraid. Everyone who is a follower of Jesus Christ is an Apostle. undecided
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
gawu1:

Are the Pope's, the bishops and apostles your standard as far as Christianity is concerned? undecided
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by 1Sharon(f): 3:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Whatever you are smoking, you need to get off it before it is too late. undecided

Jesus Christ was born with the blood of Jacob coursing through His veins - He was indeed a Jew. He lived in submission to and obedience of the Old Covenant Law of Moses as given to the people of Israel by God Himself, this in order to fulfill the Law on behalf of the jews that God had given to Him. undecided

Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant Law , the New agreement between God and individuals (no longer peoples, groups or nations) and so He could not have been a Christian. Christians are instead supposed to be those who do what Jesus Christ says - His teachings and commandments- not those who do as Jesus Christ Himself did - John 15 vs 14. undecided

So, I think you need to revise your spin on the story as it clear needs a lot of work done to rid of even more falsehoods. undecided

Lol none of the people in the Bible were Christians
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
1Sharon:
Lol none of the people in the Bible were Christians
The apostles fit the bill, this at least according to their accounts. undecided
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by 1Sharon(f): 3:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The apostles fit the bill, this at least according to their accounts. undecided

How did the apostles practises fit in with the dictionary definition of Christianity?
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
1Sharon:
How did the apostles practises fit in with the dictionary definition of Christianity?
Dictionary meaning of Christianity? undecided
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by 1Sharon(f): 3:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Dictionary meaning of Christianity? undecided

Yes. Basically what it is to be a Christian.
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
1Sharon:
Yes. Basically what it is to be a Christian.
The term "Christian" really refers to anyone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ. The disciples were the first followers of Jesus Christ's teachings, this from Bible accounts. undecided
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by 1Sharon(f): 3:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
The term "Christian" really refers to anyone who follows the teachings of Jesus Christ. The disciples were the first followers of Jesus Christ's teachings, this from Bible accounts. undecided

Oh really so you can just follow his teachings and not believe he's God or the son of God?
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
1Sharon:
Oh really so you can just follow his teachings and not believe he's God or the son of God?
When I first started following Jesus Christ, I didn't even understand why I needed to heed the words of this man called Jesus. I simply did it out of obedience to God who I was instead interested in.But the more I obeyed God the more I came to know who Jesus Christ is and why it is imperative that I not only Trust Him as well but live my entire life by Him. undecided

So yes, you don't have to know everything about Him before you follow Him. undecided
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by 1Sharon(f): 3:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
When I first started following Jesus Christ, I didn't even understand why I needed to heed the words of this man called Jesus. I simply did it out of obedience to God who I was instead interested in.But the more I obeyed God the more I came to know who Jesus Christ is and why it is imperative that I not only Trust Him as well but live my entire life by Him. undecided

So yes, you don't have to know everything about Him before you follow Him. undecided

What is the dictionary definition of a Christian?

Forget your personal opinion
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
1Sharon:

What is the dictionary definition of a Christian?
Forget your personal opinion
You keep insisting on it so why not pull it so I can see what you keep referring to. undecided
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by gawu1: 3:31pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Are the Pope's, the bishops and apostles your standard as far as Christianity is concerned? undecided
What are the standard if they are not?. Why is it that you and me are not using any of those titles?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by 1Sharon(f): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You keep insisting on it so why not pull it so I can see what you keep referring to. undecided

You and I know what the technical term for a Christian is.

How did the apostles fit this definition?

Do you need to believe Jesus is God or the son of God, yes or no?

1 Like

Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
gawu1:

What are the standard if they are not?. Why is it that you and me are not using any of those titles?
Jesus Christ is the only standard as far as Christ-ianity is concerned. And there aren't any titles since Jesus Christ is the one and only Master in the Kingdom of God and every one else is a servant of His. undecided
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by gawu1: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Your narrative where Paul is concerned is severally twisted, I am afraid. Everyone who is a follower of Jesus Christ is an Apostle. undecided
How is it twisted? Who was Paul?
Let reiterate here that if you remove Paul out Christianity what you will have is Judaism. Jesus Christ was a Jew and died as Jew but not Christian which was later founded by one of his ardent enemy, Paul (Saul). Go read the origin of Christianity and stop listening to those your Pentecostal pastors.
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
1Sharon:
You and I know what the technical term for a Christian is.
How did the apostles fit this definition?
Do you need to believe Jesus is God or the son of God, yes or no?
I am afraid I don't know what you mean by technical term for a Christian is. undecided

The term was first used in the book of Acts to describe those who follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, that which was taught and lived by the disciples during that time. undecided

As for your question, you would have to ask Jesus Christ that one. Even His disciples did not first believe Him Son of God before becoming His followers. undecided
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by Kobojunkie: 3:45pm On Aug 30, 2021
gawu1:

How is it twisted? Who was Paul?
1. Let reiterate here that if you remove Paul out Christianity what you will have is Judaism.

2. Jesus Christ was a Jew and died as Jew but not Christian which was later founded by one of his ardent enemy, Paul (Saul).
3. Go read the origin of Christianity and stop listening to those your Pentecostal pastors.
1. Wrong! If you remove Paul's epistles from the New Testament, you are then left with Jesus Christ, God's very Law and standard in the Kingdom of God, His Truth which He commands all those who believe in Him to trust in and obey. undecided

And then you also have other letters written by apostles such as James, John , Jude, Peter and then the book of Revelations. undecided

So you see, your knowledge of Christianity is skewed since you have probably been decieved by others into believing Paul did it that you never never fact took time to read through of your own to learn fact from fiction. undecided

2. Paul never founded Christianity since the word Christian itself means followers of the teachings of Jesus Christ. And the term "Christian" was coined not by Paul but by people from observation the ways of the followers of Jesus Christ, not Paul. undecided

3. The origin of Christianity is clearly written for any intelligent mind to learn right there in the Bible, the origjnal source for such information. Stop reading trash right ups and books... go straight to the source to learn all there is about the first Christians from right there in the Bible. undecided
Re: Why Judaism Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity by 1Sharon(f): 3:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I am afraid I don't know what you mean by technical term for a Christian is. undecided

The term was first used in the book of Acts to describe those who follow the teachings of Jesus Christ, that which was taught and lived by the disciples during that time. undecided

As for your question, you would have to ask Jesus Christ that one. Even His disciples did not first believe Him Son of God before becoming His followers. undecided

Right, so you don't need to believe Jesus is God or the son of God to be a Christian?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do You Ever Bother About What People Thinks About You? / The Next Pope Is Gonna Be Da Antichrist / Pastor Tunde Bakare Versus Matthew 5v44,20? Really?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.