Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:39 PM

Post Graduate Psychology Research - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Post Graduate Psychology Research (215 Views)

Psychology Research Paper Topics For College Students / I Need A Msc Psychology Research Project / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Graduate Psychology Research by GM008: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
We are looking for someone experienced in Psychology to help with some research work.
This will involve researching some projects and sending us a comprehensive report + will be adequately compensated.
We will prefer someone with an MSC or PHD in Psychology.
If you are available immediately and can help pls reach out to me
Re: Post Graduate Psychology Research by UndauntedYOCA(f): 5:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
GM008:
We are looking for someone experienced in Psychology to help with some research work.
This will involve researching some projects and sending us a comprehensive report + will be adequately compensated.
Will the person get paid? I know some people, one without MSc, one is the HOD of one of the leading private university teaching hospitals in Nigeria and one...
Is the pay good?

THIS VIDEO DETAILS IN 5 STEPS HOW TO LOOK BETTER AND MORE PRESENTABLE. IT IS OUR QUEST TO BE BETTER VERSIONS OF OURSELVES, HENCE, THE NEED TO PUT IN EFFORTS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqYXx5zjLks
Re: Post Graduate Psychology Research by GM008: 3:34am On Aug 30, 2021
Yes they will be paid, that's what I meant by being adequately compensated
Re: Post Graduate Psychology Research by Ibukune(m): 2:09am On Aug 31, 2021
GM008:

Pls drop your details

(1) (Reply)

MTN Mpulse Spelling Bee Competition / Advertising: Product Display And Profitability / My Domestic Airport Design Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.