Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,228 members, 7,825,888 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) (47430 Views)

Luca Attanasio, Italian Ambassador To DR Congo Killed After Convoy Attacked / 6.3 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Croatia, A Child Killed, Many Injured / Several Sailors Killed After Iran Missile 'Accidentally' Strikes Own Ship (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by OLGraffix(m): 11:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
G
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by smallrincowis16(m): 11:07pm On Aug 29, 2021
I weep for our generation.
People will start commenting without reading, they will read without understand, understand without getting more information, o ga ooo.

Is this not a USA strike?

See christians salivating on ignorance

1 Like

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by IVORY2009(m): 11:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
enpaypal:
shocked WOW! BUILD A LUCRATIVE CAREER IN I.T; Grab this I.T MEGA BUNDLE and Go from ZERO to HERO in just 6 months. 30% discount expires tomorrow.
|==============>WhatsApp Me if interested<==============|
Suitable for all Students, Job seekers, Corpers, I.T professionals who wants to sharpen their knowledge, Anyone with plans to change fields or relocate abroad, Parents for their kids, If you want to start a freelancing Side hustle

419/ criminal don't send money to him

1 Like

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by dingbang(m): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Rubbish religion

2 Likes

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Islamabad undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Habib101: 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Time is coming when very limited people will live in Afghan
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by seunny4lif(m): 11:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Like it’s was the USA that funded Mujahideen( Talibans) against the USSR
The USA created same people they now called Terrors
Northernblood3:
Good. I love it when pigs are allowed to practice their religion in full.

Finish yourselves you pigs, Russia and China will always be available to sell more weapons to u idiots. Cursed religion instituted by devil to punish mankind

1 Like

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by wink2015(m): 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Biden might loose his second term given his poor way of handling the US evacuation process from Afghanistan.

He careless about the future of Afghanistan.

Another Osama bin laden will be groomed to cause problem that will threaten the interest of the united States and other western powers.

Rather than rushing out of Afghanistan the west should station a US military base somewhere around Pakistan, India or Bangladesh or the UAE, Oman.

From that base their military will be watching events in Afghanistan.

If they observe a terrorist threat they respond immediately.

1 Like

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by 0dav2(m): 11:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Should I say Islam is evil or some men are evil in practising it phewww!
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by 0dav2(m): 12:01am On Aug 30, 2021
theGUDgameR:
So many illetrate on the forum, an air strike was carried out by the united states, and fools keep saying the terrorist blew up the place. They will never love Islam and Muslim's and wish they perished, yet they claim to be peaceful.
hmm what make United States carried out the air strike? Abeg tell me make I no lost

1 Like

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by NoSentiment: 12:19am On Aug 30, 2021
Northernblood3:
Good. I love it when pigs are allowed to practice their religion in full.

Finish yourselves you pigs, Russia and China will always be available to sell more weapons to u idiots. Cursed religion instituted by devil to punish mankind

Christians illegally invaded nations to impose their values through colonialism.

Christians illegally invaded and rained bombs and bullets on Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Vietnam to impose their western liberal LGBTQ values on these countries.

Christians murdered 6 million innocent jews.

Christians dropped the first nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to massacre millions.

Christian God asked his children to annihilate the Amalekites and massacre all of their women, children, ox, donkeys and everything that breathed and they did.

YET, YET, YET here is an ignorant, idotic, imbecilic, insane, mad, poor, and one whose paternity is even in doubt casting aspersions on others.

Your main concern and priority as a southern Nigerian xtian should be to the verification of who your actual father is and not insulting a religion that is head and shoulders more logical, rational and peaceful than the joke and irrationality of 1+1+1=1 created by Paul of Tarsus.

1 Like

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by NoSentiment: 12:21am On Aug 30, 2021
Crowwejihadist:
ISLAM IS REALLY BAD

Christianity whose God ordered Bush to invade Afghanistan and iraq is worse.
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by NoSentiment: 12:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Fahdiga:
In summary the child died because of Islam

He died because ur fellow xtian, George Bush illegally invaded Afghanistan.

1 Like

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by smeag0l(m): 12:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Who is this person always spewing thrash here? Bush illegally invaded Afghanistan? What will you do if you're a country presidentand someone that masterminded terrorist attacks on a building in your country that killed hundredsof people is being harboured by a country like Afghanistan and they do not want to release him?
NoSentiment:

He died because ur fellow xtian, George Bush illegally invaded Afghanistan.

2 Likes

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by TheGift: 12:31am On Aug 30, 2021
It is only hypocrites who think they can be righteous enough to earn Gods acceptance that are arrogant and stupid enough to think they can fight & kill on behalf of a most beneficent and merciful God.

harsysky:
What is the aim of all these fights, and why do muslims fight for their god, and not the reverse?
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 12:35am On Aug 30, 2021
The Muhammedian religion has always been a cursed one from time immemorial
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Wannabenz: 12:42am On Aug 30, 2021
cigwe:
All this muslim self..... Killing themselves over virgin, very pathetic sad sad
Unseen and unknown virgin that they'll never enjoy in their lifetime. No be mumu be that.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by WaffenSS(m): 12:43am On Aug 30, 2021
Look at these useless pathetic christians celebrating the death of a child because it's Muslim

But if fulanis kill the cannibals of Plateau in retaliation they go up in arms wailing about the sanctity of life.

Hypocrisy is inherent to Nigerian christianity.

1 Like

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by whiteafrique: 12:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Religion of Mugu's.. Welldone.
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Slurity(m): 1:28am On Aug 30, 2021
I understand when illiterate uneducated support the stupid religion that kills to please their God but its shameful to see even the elites see nothing wrong in the way the religion is causing havoc to humanity. I am yet to relate Islam to peace in any nation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by seproperties(m): 1:37am On Aug 30, 2021
Feggie3:
Islam is a curse on earth.
Mohammed the chief jihadist is rotting in the deepest part of hell!!!
. True ?
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by seproperties(m): 1:49am On Aug 30, 2021
NoSentiment:

Christians illegally invaded nations to impose their values through colonialism.

Christians illegally invaded and rained bombs and bullets on Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Vietnam to impose their western liberal LGBTQ values on these countries.

Christians murdered 6 million innocent jews.

Christians dropped the first nuclear bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki to massacre millions.

Christian God asked his children to annihilate the Amalekites and massacre all of their women, children, ox, donkeys and everything that breathed and they did.

YET, YET, YET here is an ignorant, idotic, imbecilic, insane, mad, poor, and one whose paternity is even in doubt casting aspersions on others.

Your main concern and priority as a southern Nigerian xtian should be to the verification of who your actual father is and not insulting a religion that is head and shoulders more logical, rational and peaceful than the joke and irrationality of 1+1+1=1 created by Paul of Tarsus.
And all those you mentioned were all Christians ,and all.those you mentioned are still in the Business of Accept Christ Laws and if you don't you will be killed ,and those that dropped Bomb in Hiroshima are Christians With Bible Vigorously dropping Bombs in Hiroshima so that people there can accept Christ Values .
Till date People are still been Massacred all in the name of Jihad ,Bring the References of where Christian's are trying to Massacre people to establish Christian Laws .
Give example of where Head of Nation turns a Country to a Particular Religion ...i.e Turkey ...

Mention any statement made by a. Christian Leader that By God's grace Christianity will take over the world and everyone would be a Christian ,It has always been the Jihadist , Recently head of Taliban mentioned that .

A sane Person with Sound Mind wouldn't want to make the whole world Practice His Religion .
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by EndBuhariNow(m): 2:06am On Aug 30, 2021
This is what Taliban want let them have it to the full... but I blame Sleepy Joe that put Americans in Afghanistan in danger without former proper plan of evacuation.... he must resign
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by pacespot(m): 2:07am On Aug 30, 2021
From what I'm seeing, I think after the USA withdrawal, the Taliban and this ISIS-K will go to war against each other. I think both of them are vying for the power to rule Afghanistan, just like Boko Haram and ISWAP are doing in Nigeria. The fact that they are both Islamic terror groups doesn't necessarily mean they are united. Maybe USA might support Taliban
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by pacespot(m): 2:38am On Aug 30, 2021
Lateefadewale:

That movie depicts alot. Watching that little beautiful bread seller girl die for nothing made my heart bleed.

But she didn't die in the movie, I think she was saved because appeared at the end of the movie playing with that her stuff

1 Like

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by udemzyudex(m): 3:24am On Aug 30, 2021
US is still evacuating despite the deadline says a lot.

US is looking for any slight opportunity to retaliate which they have being doing recently and it will escalate if the taliban don't use their brain.

This terror group SIS-K is trying to make US stay.
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Sparkd(m): 3:57am On Aug 30, 2021
udemzyudex:
US is still evacuating despite the deadline says a lot.

US is looking for any slight opportunity to retaliate which they have being doing recently and it will escalate if the taliban don't use their brain.

This terror group SIS-K is trying to make US stay.
maybe
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Heartmender1: 4:11am On Aug 30, 2021
lol.
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Bolaji26(m): 4:13am On Aug 30, 2021
All this Christmad religion self.

[left][/left] grin

grin

grin

angry
Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by zeeprince(m): 4:36am On Aug 30, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
here in Nigeria and nairaland; they had all gone hiding! You won't see them commenting both yoloba Muslims and the other suicide bombing regions.
and what difference would commenting make? How would it change your ideology about Muslims?

1 Like

Re: Kabul Explosion – Child Killed After ‘rocket Hits House( Pix, Video) by Techguy96(m): 4:59am On Aug 30, 2021
smallrincowis16:
I weep for our generation.
People will start commenting without reading, they will read without understand, understand without getting more information, o ga ooo.

Is this not a USA strike?

See christians salivating on ignorance
You are the one who doesn't understand here, please read again.

The US airstrike targeted a car carrying ISIS k terrorist.
The source of the rocket that hit the house near the airport is not known yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coronation Of King Charles III In Pictures / Man Wakes-up To Find Dog Eating His Testicles / Paula White: Angels Are Coming From Africa - Trump's Spiritual Adviser Prays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.