Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,152 members, 7,818,478 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin (3903 Views)

Lady Passes Out, As Masquerades Flog Her In The East (Photos) / Is This Not AROCHUKWU KINGS? Who Is OGANE To The East Of Bini? / Ezelekhae Ewuare: The Crown Prince Of Benin Kingdom Unveiled In Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by macof(m): 11:08am On Aug 31, 2021
KingOKON:

Really...
I will like to know from you if 1. Joao Afonso d'Aveiro mentioned any said location and
2. was he the only persons that mentioned a * RECONIZABLE name and GIFTS depicting Benin Ife cross symbol up until 1895

Do you comprehend at all? Or you just want to respond even when you have nothing to say?
Because I don't see how this addresses my post

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by KingOKON: 11:27am On Aug 31, 2021
macof:

Do you comprehend at all? Or you just want to respond even when you have nothing to say?
Because I don't see how this addresses my post

Sharap and answer the damn question, after all you commander in WEED very well answered the question and even gave names and years
Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by macof(m): 11:35am On Aug 31, 2021
KingOKON:

Sharap and answer the damn question, after all you commander in WEED very well answered the question and even gave names and years
Why would I answer a question that has nothing to do with the post you want to challenge
Go and reread the post and reframe your questions if you must

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by KingOKON: 12:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
macof:

Why would I answer a question that has nothing to do with the post you want to challenge
Go and reread the post and reframe your questions if you must

Their are lots of factors surrounding the post, you want to draw conclusion on an issue yet you limit yourselves to the least of all limits instead of broadening the the issues before dissecting it to the very least.

Ok just this 1 simple YES/NO question

I ask you again was any location of the said "imaginary" King ever mentioned anywhere
Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by samuk: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
KingOKON:

Their are lots of factors surrounding the post, you want to draw conclusion on an issue yet you limit yourselves to the least of all limits instead of broadening the the issues before dissecting it to the very least.

Ok just this 1 simple YES/NO question

I ask you again was any location of the said "imaginary" King ever mentioned anywhere

Yoruba like fairytales. They avoid questions that will expose their lies.

The way they run around here, people actually think they were the first to write their Oduduwa story, not knowing that Oduduwa story was first written down for the Yoruba by a Fulani Sultan. Since I exposed this since morning and challenge them to contradict me, the thread has suddenly gone quiet.

TAO11 is seeking permission from abohboy before she can respond, lol, since when did TAO11 seek anyone's permission before she bulldozed her ways into a thread dishing out rubbish let alone, a claim that goes to the very heart of the identity of the Yoruba.

Hopefully Abohboy will not make that kind of mistake next time. Hope this time, him and others have learned.
Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by Abohboy: 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
samuk:

Yoruba like fairytales. They avoid questions that will expose their lies.

The way they run around here, people actually think they were the first to write their Oduduwa story, not knowing that Oduduwa story was first written down for the Yoruba by a Fulani Sultan. Since I exposed this since morning and challenge them to contradict me, the thread has suddenly gone quiet.

TAO11 is seeking permission from abohboy before she can respond, lol, since when did TAO11 seek anyone's permission before she bulldozed her ways into a thread dishing out rubbish let alone, a claim that goes to the very heart of the identity of the Yoruba.

Hopefully Abohboy will not make that kind of mistake next time. Hope this time, him and others have learned.

He was asking permission cause i'm the only sensible and analytical one who doesn't argue with emotions or through ethnicity and on top of that i'm actually willing to learn from arguments not just argue

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by TAO11(f): 9:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Abohboy:
He was asking permission cause i'm the only sensible and analytical one who doesn't argue with emotions or through ethnicity and on top of that i'm actually willing to learn from arguments not just argue
Haaaa! shocked

He will blow up & throw tantrums oo. grin

I don talk my own. cool

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by samuk: 10:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Abohboy:

I made specific claims and I challenge TAO11 and macof to contradict my claims. So I take it they agree with my claims otherwise TAO11 would have flooded the place with her usual misquoted references.

There is nothing to analyse and there were nothing ethnic or emotional about my claims that carried names and dates. Hope you are really willing to learn. What I claim is what you can confirm yourself, they are not secrets.

Since you are ready to learn, don't be offended when you make an incorrect claim and you are called out and corrected. If you disagree with the correction, you can present a superior or counter argument with your proves.

Lastly reread what you type up there and see that you are full of yourself by making that sorts of claims you made about yourself. You think you are the only sensible one? If you think so highly about yourself, then you shouldn't be in a forum like this. You already considered yourself the most sensible one, what else are you here to learn from those you think you're already more sensible than.
Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by TAO11(f): 11:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Abohboy:
I told you he would blow up & throw tantrums. And he did just as predicted. Lmao.

The biggest thing for me here is that you snubbed his heap of laughable crap for what what they are — that is, dog-shit.

As such, you’ve clearly communicated to me that you are also aware (from your literacy/ratiocination) that he has simply heaped up crap as a compensation for attention deficit & healing from the Ogané trauma.

Good job on that. Keep it up.

Peace!
Cc: macof

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by samuk: 11:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
TAO11:
I told you he would blow up & throw tantrums. And he did just as predicted. Lmao.

The biggest thing for me here is that you snubbed his heap of laughable crap for what what they are — that is, dog-shit.

As such, you’ve clearly communicated to me that you are also aware (from your literacy/ratiocination) that he has simply heaped up crap as a compensation for attention deficit & healing from the Ogané trauma.

Good job on that. Keep it up.

Peace!
Cc: macof

Go address the specifics of my claims about the origin of your Oduduwa. You haven't requested any permission to dabble into any Benin thread and start writing trash before now.

Was Oduduwa middle east origin first written by Fulani Sultan Bello in the early 1800s or not, some 80 years before Yoruba Samuel Johnson wrote the history of Yoruba in 1897. Didn't Samuel Johnson also traced the origin of your Oduduwa to the middle east?

Was Oduduwa being a native of Ife not written in 2010.
Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by TAO11(f): 11:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ouch! That comment enter your body. cheesy

samuk:
[s]Go address the specifics of my claims about the origin of your Oduduwa. You haven't requested any permission to dabble into any Benin thread and start spurring trash before now, some 80 years before Yoruba Samuel Johnson wrote the history of Yoruba in 1897. Didn't Samuel Johnson also traced the origin of your Oduduwa to the middle east?

Was Oduduwa middle east origin first written by Fulani Sultan Bello or not.[/s]

Why should I debunk you more than once over the same subject?

Abohboy also already indicated that he is aware that you’re yarning crap.

What then has God not done for us? grin

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by samuk: 11:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
Please read how Hausas gave the Yoruba the story of Oduduwa, don't believe me, just read TAO11 account below.

TAO11:
Samuk

No where in your video did the Ooni claim that Oonis descended from Osiris in Egypt.

His statement, instead, is the direct opposite — he claimed that Osiris of Egypt descended from Ooni.

In other words, he never claimed an Egyptian origin for Oduduwa contrary to what you’re fraudulently desperate to pass to your fellow gullible Binis
————————

Moreover, the early 1800s story of a foreign roots for Oduduwa did not originate from within Yorubaland.

Rather, it originated for the first time in Hausaland from the stories of Sultan Bello of Sokoto. Your insecurity is so loud retard. smiley

On the other hand, the historical account I cited originates from Ife; was published in a scholarly work much earlier than 2 0 1 0 [even though the year makes zero difference since the older contrary accounts originated from Hausaland rather than from Ife or anywhere in Yorubaland]; and it specifically makes it clear that Oduduwa is a Yoruba man from Ife. grin — please commit suicide. cheesy

Cc: gomojam, talktrue1234, reallest, SaintBeehot, Balogunodua, Gratefulheart1, DenreleDave, Amujale, babtoundey, scholes0
Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by TAO11(f): 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
samuk:
Please read how Hausas gave the Yoruba the story of Oduduwa, don't believe me, just read TAO11 account below.
Thanks for taking your time to prove that the Middle-East migration story is FALSE.

NEXT •••

15 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by samuk: 11:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
TAO11:
Ouch! That comment enter your body. cheesy

Why should I debunk you more than once over the same subject?

Abohboy also already indicated that he is aware that you’re yarning crap.

What then has God not done for us? grin

I am ready to excuse abohboy ignorance for now. But I shall present him with your own account of the origin of Oduduwa which proves my claims.

TAO11:
This is so revealing! I never knew. /s lol!

First of all, the extensively widespread Yoruba account (shown in your first attachment) that Oduduwa is a son of God sent from heaven to Ife, etc. is obvious enough as a non-historical account.

In fact, S. Johnson himself made that clear (on that page of your first attachment) that this is a mythological narrative rather than a historical account. As a gentle reminder, what we’re examining here are historical accounts. smiley

I have discussed this contrast in details in one of my earlier comments on this page. You may refer to the box below for quick guidance on that:

Regarding the second account (shown in your second attachment), my initial comment goes thus: If by your phrase “an indigenous historian” you meant that Johnson is a Yoruba man who gathered accounts that speak of his people, then your usage is correct.

But if by this phrase you meant that the Middle-East story in his book is actually of Yoruba origination; then your phrase is ignorantly false.

Having said that, Samuel Johnson himself made it clear that the oldest traceable origination of this Middle-East story is in the writings of Sultan Bello of Sokoto which he was only able to access via Captain Clapperton.

Your second attachment is taken from page 3 of S. Johnson's work. If you had bothered to go down some two more pages, then you would have found where Johnson continued and clarified that the oldest known root of this Middle-East story is from Sultan Bello of Sokoto.

On this, Rev. Samuel Johnson writes (quoting Captain Clapperton’s extract of Sultan Bello’s story) and I quote here:

The only written record we have on this subject is that of the Sultan Belo of Sokoto, the founder of that city, the most learned if not the most powerful of the Fulani sovereigns that ever bore rule in the Soudan.

Capt. Clapperton (Travels and Discoveries in Northern and Central Africa, 1822—1824) made the acquaintance of this monarch. From a large geographical and historical work by him, Capt. Clapperton made a copious extract, from which the following is taken :-- “Yarba is an extensive province containing rivers, forests, sands and mountains, as also a great many wonderful and extraordinary things. In it, the talking green bird called babaga (parrot) is found.”

“By the side of this province there is an anchorage or harbor for the ships of the Christians, who used to go there and purchase slaves. These slaves were exported from our country and sold to the people of Yarba, who resold them to the Christians.”

“The inhabitants of this province (Yarba) it is supposed originated from the remnant of the children of Canan, who were of the tribe of Nimrod. The cause of their establishment in the West of Africa was, as it is stated, in consequence of their being driven by Yar-rooba, son of Kahtan, out of Arabia to the Western Coast between Egypt and Abyssinia. From that spot they advanced into the interior of Africa, till they reach Yarba where they fixed their residence. On their way they left in every place they stopped at, a tribe of their own people. Thus it is supposed that all the tribes of the Soudan who inhabit the mountains are originated from them as also are the inhabitants of Ya-ory. Upon the whole, the people of Yarba are nearly of the same description as those of Noofee (Nupe)*”

~ Rev. Samuel Johnson, “The History of the Yorubas”, Completed 1897, Published 1921, pp. 5-6.

Cheers!

Cc: gomojam, Amujale, macof, babtoundey, scoles0, Balogunodua, SaintBeehot, reallest, talktrue1234, Gratefulheart1, DenreleDave, Newton85
Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by TAO11(f): 11:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
samuk:
I am ready to excuse abohboy ignorance for now. But I shall present him with your own account of the origin of Oduduwa which proves my claims.
Thanks for taking your time to prove that the Middle-East migration story is FALSE.

NEXT •••

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by samuk: 12:00am On Sep 01, 2021
TAO11:
Thanks for taking your time to prove that the Middle-East migration story is false.

NEXT •••

After almost 200 years when the middle east origin of Oduduwa was written for the Yoruba people in 1822-1824 by a Fulani man, you guys finally realised that it was false in 2010 and now claim Oduduwa was a native of Ife.

You want your ignorant followers to believe that it took the Yoruba almost 200 years to realise that the Fulani lied to them about the origin of their Oduduwa.

I hope Abohboy that think the middle east origin of Oduduwa started recently in 1900s is reading and learning.
Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by TAO11(f): 12:15am On Sep 01, 2021
samuk:
[s]After almost 200 years when the middle east origin of Oduduwa was written for the Yoruba people in 1822-1824, you guys finally realised that it was false in 2010 and now claim Oduduwa was a native of Ife.

You want your ignorant followers to believe that it took the Yoruba almost 200 years to realise that the Fulani lied to them about the origin of their Oduduwa.

I hope Abohboy that think the middle east origin of Oduduwa started recently in 1900s is reading and learning.[/s]
2010 ?? Where did you get that from ?? LMAO.

We Yorubas always knew for centuries that IFE is the source not the Middle East.

Be guided, samuk.

But I appreciate that you took your time to prove that the Middle-East story is false.

15 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by samuk: 12:22am On Sep 01, 2021
TAO11:
2010 ?? Where did you get that from ?? LMAO.

We Yorubas always knew for centuries that IFE is the source not the Middle East.

Be guided, samuk.

But I appreciate that you took your time to prove that the Middle-East story is false.

Poor you. I got the 2010 reference from your write ups. I have severally warned you to stop lying but you refused, your previous lies are now catching up with you.

Yoruba are the biggest revisionist of history on nairaland.

Example is the Oduduwa story which you guys reversed recently in 2010 after almost 200 years when it was first written as coming from the middle east.

You accused the Benin version written in the 1970s when your own version was recently written in 2010.

Look at the embarrassments you have caused your supporters, what will they have to say for themselves now. This is the reason many of them no longer come out when you call on them for moral support grin. They all now prefer to quietly read from the sidelines.
Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by TAO11(f): 12:26am On Sep 01, 2021
samuk:
[s]Poor you. I got the 2010 reference from your write ups. I have severally warned you to stop lying but you refused, your previous lies are now catching up with you.

Yoruba are the biggest revisionist of history on nairaland.

Example is the Oduduwa story which you guys reversed recently in 2010 after almost 200 years when it was first written as coming from the middle east.

You accused the Benin version written in the 1970s when your own version was recently written in 2010.

Look at the embarrassments you have caused your supporters, what will they have to say for themselves now. This is the reason many of them no longer come out when you call on them for moral support[/s]
Stop wasting time!

Pull out the said comment of mine just as you’ve been doing.

Pull it out and prove your 2010 hallucination. We can’t wait. We don’t have all day!

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by samuk: 12:28am On Sep 01, 2021
TAO11:
Pull out the comment just as you’ve been doing so you can prove your 2010 hallucination.

We can’t wait.

TAO11, have I not disgraced you enough. By now you should know the kind of retentive memory I have. Please don't push it too much.
Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by TAO11(f): 12:30am On Sep 01, 2021
samuk:

TAO11, have I not disgraced you enough. By now you should know the kind of retentive memory I have. Please don't push it too much.
LMAO!

Are you scared to pull it out? We need to see where I said Yorubas wrote it down for the first time in 2010.

Plus I wonder why the date we first wrote it down is a criteria for its truth.

But pull it out sha.

We’re waiting.
—————

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by macof(m): 12:46am On Sep 01, 2021
samuk:

Go address the specifics of my claims about the origin of your Oduduwa. You haven't requested any permission to dabble into any Benin thread and start writing trash before now.

Was Oduduwa middle east origin first written by Fulani Sultan Bello in the early 1800s or not, some 80 years before Yoruba Samuel Johnson wrote the history of Yoruba in 1897. Didn't Samuel Johnson also traced the origin of your Oduduwa to the middle east?

What is this one saying.

Sultan Bello never even mentioned oduduwa and even what he said has been trashed. The idea of attaching African groups to the middle east by Muslims is common... That is the first thing Islamic clerics set out to do either by intentional distortion for the sake of preaching Islam or them thinking they are genuinely discovering the people's history. Either way everyone had middle eastern origin as far as Muslims were concerned, it is now how to sell it to non-Muslims that is the issue. This attitude is present with Christians too.

The bases on which African Muslims who were in contact with Yorubas claimed the Yoruba were from the middle east revolves around Nimrod for some reason, maybe because the Nimrod mythology character was a hunter and Yorubas had a robust hunters gild undecided
As well as the existence of an Omani tribe called "Ya'aruba" who claim to descend from Ya'arab bin Kahtan, a name dropped by the sultan Bello as the ancestor of yorubas. These Ya'aruba were the rulers of the Omani empire that controlled parts of East Africa until the early 18th century so of course sultan Bello knew about them.

But this has no basis in Yorùbá traditional records and has been long trashed

Bariba were also said by the Muslims to be descendants of Kisra (A legendary figure based most likely on Khosrau II of Persia)
Hausa Kings - claimed descendants of Bayajida also said to be from Baghdad, Iraq
And so many more

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by samuk: 12:46am On Sep 01, 2021
As you wish, find embedded within your own write up below, the link to the 2010 publication that claims Oduduwa was a native of Ife after almost 200 years of everyone being told he was from Saudi Arabia.

Yoruba history is full of revisionist stories, fairytales and myths.

I only took this time out to show your lies to those unsuspecting Nairalanders that may fall victim to your lies, myths and fairytales.

TAO11:
You’re a fatuous, janus-faced mythomaniac and pathological liar. It’s not surprising anyways — you’re a Bini.

Again, the embedded image below shows a screenshot of the indigenous Ife account of Oduduwa’s originwith the scholarly reference and citations for that matter. [Compare:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12807748_252a089f7ab349488091c418c293c781_jpeg_jpeg63c55378c2de4a6aa9fc3ffb00c65236

You’ve repeatedly pretended to be deluded, blind and unable to see it, even though your own “Quote”, as revealed in the foregoing image, shows that you’ve seen it.

Cc: Abovebonny3, DenreleDave, ABULARdotCom, Balogunodua, babtoundey, gomojam, scholes0, LegendHero, macof, Ideadoctor, pazienza, Obalatule, Newton85, SaintBeehot, reallest
Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by TAO11(f): 1:02am On Sep 01, 2021
You know what’s very amusing about you is that whenever you’re about to type, you already know two things:

(1) You KNOW that you’re about to lie.

(2) You also KNOW that I know what you’re about to type is a lie. You KNOW that I know.

Isn’t that interesting?

samuk:
[s]As you wish, find embedded within your own write up below, the link to the 2010 publication that claims Oduduwa was a native of Ife after almost 200 years of everyone being told he was from Saudi Arabia.

Yoruba history is full of revisionist stories, fairytales and myths.

I only took this time out to show your lies to those unsuspecting Nairalanders that may fall victim to your lies, myths and fairytales.[/s]
You said it was first written in 2010.

But yet you provided a 2010 statement which cited works written years earlier (as attached below). Lol.

You should be given a Bini-title: The Deluded-Fraud in Chief of Benin kingdom.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by samuk: 1:10am On Sep 01, 2021
TAO11:
You know what’s very amusing about is that whenever you’re about to type, you already know two things:
(1) You KNOW that you’re about to lie.

(2) You also KNOW that I know what you’re about to type is a lie. You KNOW that I know.

Is not that interesting.

You said it was first written in 2010.

But yet you provided a 2010 statement which cited works written years earlier (all attached below). Lol.

You should be given a Bini-title. The Deluded-Fraud in Chief of Benin kingdom.

TAO11, I don't have all night for you, I have already proved all my points, the date of publication is clearly written as 2010, the readers have eyes and can see for themselves.

You can continue to save face. I have done enough to expose you as a liar and fraud to your ignorant followers. Those that want to learn will learn and be guided next time, those that want to remain ignorant, can continue to do so.

Below were my specific claims on the origin of Oduduwa which I have now fully proved.

1. Oduduwa origin story was first written by Fulani Sultan Bello in 1824. Proved.

2. Samuel Johnson was the first Yoruba to write the history of Yoruba and also traced Oduduwa to middle east. Proved.

3. Benin version of Oduduwa being a Benin prince was written in 1970. Proved.

4. Yoruba version of Oduduwa being a native to Ife was published in 2010. Proved.

5. TAO11 is both a liar, fraud and revisionist. Proved.
Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by TAO11(f): 1:18am On Sep 01, 2021
[s]Below were my specific claims on the origin of Oduduwa which I have now fully proved.

1. Oduduwa origin story was first written by Fulani Sultan Bello in 1824. Proved.

2. Samuel Johnson was the first Yoruba to write the history of Yoruba and also traced Oduduwa to middle east. Proved.

3. Benin version of Oduduwa being a Benin prince was written in 1970. Proved.

4. Yoruba version of Oduduwa being a native to Ife was published in 2010. Proved.

5. TAO11 is both a liar, fraud and revisionist. Proved.[/s]
(1) Sultan Bello never wrote a word about Oduduwa. Yes he wrote about Yorubas generally, but never actually about Oduduwa himself.

Moreover, his suppositions about Yorubas have been trashed by historians the world over because it has no basis in any historical evidence.

(2)Samuel Johnson’s hypothesis of Oduduwa’s origin is rooted in Sultan Bello story of Yorubas. And this as is mentioned above have been trashed by historians.

You yourself have also exposed how it to have nothing in common with Yoruba account. Thanks.

(3) The Benin story of Oduduwa is very ridiculous. It has been regarded by historians to be an interesting nonsense concocted by some Bini men.

(4) All scholar of African history who study the history of Ife and of the Yoruba people are generally agreed that it is on the soil of Yorubaland that Oduduwa was born and raised.

(5) Samuk’s lies and projections are exposed below. He has being ezposed as always. I’m used to exposing and disgracing him. See below comment and attachment.

samuk:
[s]TAO11, I don't have all night for you, I have already proved all my points, the date of publication is clearly written as 2010, the readers have eyes and can see for themselves.

You can continue to save face. I have done enough to expose you as a liar a d fraud to your ignorant followers. Those that want to learn will learn and by guided next time, those that want to remain ignorant, can continue to do so[/s].
My sl@ve got disgraced and is set to flee.

(1) My sl@ve said: Yorubas first put their own account to writing in 2010 — and he said I told him that.

(2) The screenshot of my words shows: A statement in 2010 which references works written years earlier.

It reads:

Reference: S. Adebanji Akintoye, “A History of the Yoruba People,” Amalion Publishing, 2010, pp56-57. The asterisked account is noted by the author to have also been cited in (a) Akinjogbin: The Cradle of a Race: Adediran: “The Beginning of the Ife State,” pp. 77-95; and (b) Obayemi: “The Phenomenon of Oduduwa in Ife History,” pp.62-67.

Samuk failed in real-life and also on Nairaland. What a wasted life!? Haha.

Cc: Abohboy.

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by TAO11(f): 1:28am On Sep 01, 2021
NEXT ?? •••

13 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by samuk: 1:31am On Sep 01, 2021
TAO11:
My slave got disgraced and is set to flee.

(1) My slave said: Yorubas first put their own account to writing in 2010 — and he said I told him that.

(2) The screenshot of my words shows: A statement in 2010 which references works written years earlier.

It reads:

Reference: S. Adebanji Akintoye, “A History of the Yoruba People,” Amalion Publishing, 2010, pp56-57. The asterisked account is noted by the author to have also been cited in (a) Akinjogbin: The Cradle of a Race: Adediran: “The Beginning of the Ife State,” pp. 77-95; and (b) Obayemi: “The Phenomenon of Oduduwa in Ife History,” pp.62-67.

Cc: Abohboy.

When you finish hiding behind two fingers, you should tell the readers when the other two books were published for the readers to know when Yoruba first published an alternative account of Oduduwa being a foreigner from the middle east which was first written by your Fulani overlord in 1824.

I am sure you fans will want to know.
Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by TAO11(f): 1:42am On Sep 01, 2021
My slave got disgraced and is set to flee.

(1) My slave said: Yorubas first put their own account to writing in 2010 — and he said I told him that.

It reads:

———————
samuk:
[s]When you finish hiding behind two fingers, you should tell the readers when the other two books were published for the readers to know when Yoruba first published an alternative account of Oduduwa being a foreigner from the middle east which was first written by your Fulani overlord in 1824.I am sure you fans will want to know.[/s]
Awwwn! I kinda feel pity for you, sl@ve. Sorry o. Buhaha! grin cheesy

Anyways, when rEaDeRs ask me about the dates of those earlier works, I’d let them know. ✌

However, rEaDeRs (particularly Abohboy) now know that you are an obese unrepentant fraudulent failure who is never to be trusted whenever he screams 2010 as the first time of writing that account.

Samuk the lying sl@ve. Samuk is a sl@ve, he is also a liar. A terrible combo.

Peace! cheesy
——————

14 Likes

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by KingOKON: 6:58am On Sep 01, 2021
Abohboy:

Very very good so how do u respond to the below, plz no ethnicity and emotional talk but be sensible and analytical.

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by Abohboy: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2021
KingOKON:

Very very good so how do u respond to the below, plz no ethnicity and emotional talk but be sensible and analytical.

What is there in that photo that is of any relevance?

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Ogane To The East Of Benin by KingOKON: 7:35am On Sep 01, 2021
Abohboy:

What is there in that photo that is of any relevance?

You want solution but you don't want to know the source, how sensible and analytic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All Spanish Learners / Learn Benin Language Online / How To Say I Love You In Different Languages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.