Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This (82076 Views)

Excessive Barking Of My Caucasian Female Dog / Man Killed By Lion He Kept As Pet / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Myhusband(m): 9:39am On Aug 30, 2021
dogs are lovely animal, there is this Lady in my school then, she'd feed this dog in their hostel compound food every morning, you will think she owned the dog, the dog is so fond of her. there was this unfortunate day that she planned to do her birthday in town with her friends, she was about to leave the compound and the dog started barking her, barking that she teared her clothes, she didn't want her to leave the gate, this barking was much that they've to held the dog for her to go outside, she never spent 10mins in the bus she boarded when they had a terrible accident, she was the only one that died instantly, the rest of them only got injured and survived the accident

I started believing the story attached to dog since then

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by gotnel: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Plut01:

The Ekukes can not do this type of Thing bro. Their receptor only perceive shit and FooFoo.

And that's why we prefer to have them in the pot than having them in our living room.

Thanks for the good Info BTW.

You are wrong about this.
Local dogs, when well domesticated and taken care of do much more than you think of them.
My cousin is having one, she is so intelligent and smart.
You won't even believe it's a local dog the way it behaves.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Southernigbo: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2021
what of cats n ekukes n other animals sir
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Emmiemoni4u2(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]That is ehhhn i know understand o. First time to ask in six yrs ke.
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by symbianDON(m): 9:40am On Aug 30, 2021
dynicks:
Instead of mine to do same, it's be staring at me in a manner I don't seem to understand.....

Abeg who knows why this dog is giving me this angry look?
that's how dogs stare at people who voted buhari!

14 Likes

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by KusherAbel: 9:41am On Aug 30, 2021
My own dog seems to hate the smell of kush. Always barking whenever the son of man tokes up in peace lol. I love her tho
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Tonytonex(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2021
IsaacRocks:

I Swear after seeing this I have never been this emotional, the dog was just rubbing me body
wow! Just wow! Surprising
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by afamaustin(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2021
The dog want to go mad
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by coolfredo(m): 9:42am On Aug 30, 2021
6years relationship? How una de do am? Me that can not last more than 2years

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by realstars: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2021
candidbabe:
Jeesus
I am marvelled by this.
I used to be a hater of dogs but, with this information right now I will begin to love dogs.

No wonder they are called man's best friend.
They are hidden angels to man .
God + Man + doG

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by IbileIfe: 9:42am On Aug 30, 2021
Dogs are more caring, sensitive and loyal than majority of humans.
Even if your dog is starving, it will not leave your home for the home of someone else.
Except for human companionship, dogs are indeed the best most faithful companions.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Emmiemoni4u2(m): 9:43am On Aug 30, 2021
That is ehhhn i know understand o. First time to ask in six yrs ke.
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Abokiijebu: 9:43am On Aug 30, 2021
I'm not a fan of dogs so ko komi.
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by RICHOLAC(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Thank you Nairaland, at least I have added to my knowledge bank today.
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by MMempire(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2021
dynicks:
Instead of mine to do same, it's be staring at me in a manner I don't seem to understand.....

Abeg who knows why this dog is giving me this angry look?
Your dog even try. My own dog no even send me again.

11 Likes

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by AdakoleG: 9:45am On Aug 30, 2021
Wow, very interesting.

Thanks for sharing.
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by iezeiyida(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2021
Very educative
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Mrsoft3(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Sorry, I hope you feel better now.
Dogs are good to be with. You can't help but love them. I have a German Shepherd she's just 6months old and the love I have for thisy little eh, if I ever love a man like that, he will die of too much love I swear. LOL

Where will I apply?
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Hassanmaye(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Cool..

Who said nairaland is never educative....I jus learnt something new today.. Thanks for sharing tho op..
Lol
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by kkonyeji(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2021
samsegs:
Meanwhile some heartless ppl will still kill and eat these wonderful creature...

It's not being heartless man, one man's food is another man's poison.
Aside being a good delicacy, its medicinal.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by AnanseK(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2021
So what did Dr. Dog prescribe? grin

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by IsaacRocks(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2021
KillamanJoe:
You nor get money and you dey feed dog? Anyway, go yo hospital and do test sha, self medication is bad.
I already did sir
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by dynicks(m): 9:46am On Aug 30, 2021
MMempire:

Your dog even try. My own dog no even send me again.
lol....it's everyone for himself now bro...!! grin grin.....

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Vickkymanny: 9:47am On Aug 30, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
He's so cute like a girl grin
My girl is 5months in this pictures
I love my dog I love my dog, but see how u carry chain chain am, lie am down like criminal

7 Likes

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by kkonyeji(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Nicklaus619:
Dogs are very sensitive, for example, I use to leave my dog at my veranda while going to work and yes my veranda is very big and comfortable for him to play around until I get back home, and my protector makes it impossible for him to see who ever is passing.

So each time I get back from work, I will put my hands through the key space and my dog will sniff my hands and know it's me even without seeing my face, he will start barking happily, shaking his tail and waiting patiently for me to open the door, before he dives on me and lick my face like lollipop grin
Let me not forget to add that my dog is very aggressive, he only know me and my babe, that's because my babe spoils him silly with gifts each time she's coming over
I love dogs. cool

Allow it to kiss u too

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Kreamie(m): 9:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Cats do the same
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by kenx1(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2021
When my dogs sniff me differently i know I'm going to fall ill

I think your body releases a smell **sent** when you are about to fall ill, and dogs can sniff it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Tonytonex(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2021
Nicklaus619:

Samoyed, he's 7 months old, and boy he loves camera like kilode cheesy grin
beautiful dog
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Lamasta(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2021
Dog lovers thread

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by realstars: 9:50am On Aug 30, 2021
symbianDON:
that's how dogs stare at people who voted buhari!
you know the truth.
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by hslbroker2(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Dog is one of best animals I consider God created, most dogs are better than some human beings, feed a Dog for a year, the dog will remember you a life time, feed some human being for 30 years, they forget you immediately they stop receiving from you again.

I still wonder why people eat dogs, most people I see eating dogs, I see them like people that can eat human being.

6 Likes

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Nicklaus619(m): 9:50am On Aug 30, 2021
Tonytonex:
beautiful dog

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies / Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.