Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This - Pets (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This (82188 Views)

Excessive Barking Of My Caucasian Female Dog / Man Killed By Lion He Kept As Pet / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by engrben25: 6:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
you just made me fall in love with dogs right now not ekukee
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Cherub001(m): 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
LOL.
Hello, dog also means loyalty,but weird at times. And so it affects humans,hmmmm,
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Cherub001(m): 6:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Once you get a puppy, you will realize you don't need me but a beautiful puppy lol
Affection
Can we know whom you are??
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by MartinsD12(m): 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
IsaacRocks:
Modified: My German Shepard kept barking at me don't know until I goggled this and google showed this result..

Am really sick will update if need be

The real story:

For the past few days my dog will be barking at me and rubbing me body, which was unusual so I began to try to know why but couldn't find an answer.

It was really strange, so I began to pray ooo cause atimes it will be asif the dog wants to attack me, haa.

Fast-forward to today I became so sick after I came back from church, when I came out to take breeze after finishing an online service at Koinonia, didn't have money to buy drug(i was sooo broke) had to call My girlfriend she now sent some money (first time to ask her for money in our 6 years relationship) .

So when I came outside, omg this dog started rubbing me body, showing me emotions and began to bark again, I now enters google and discovered the below findings.

Modified : just checked and saw am in the wrong section lalasticlala pleas help move to the right section, forgive My negligence.
That your girlfriend try after 6 years she give u money for the first time, praise God hallelujah.
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Oshin56(m): 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Yes nah. It's called heat period and that's when they can get pregnant. I Sha want her to reach 1yr before I think of crossing her
that's like 2nd hit period.
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 6:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Cherub001:

Affection
Can we know whom you are??
I'm a the lady with a beautiful puppy. That's who I am
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oshin56:
that's like 2nd hit period.
yes.
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by motta(m): 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
IsaacRocks:

I Swear after seeing this I have never been this emotional, the dog was just rubbing me body
you kept on using me me me me me instead of my .Maka why
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by BluntCrazeMan: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Yes I get o. No be say you talk. Thamks for the compliment Sha. You no see my fresh dog na fesh leg you see
Na the one I see I talk shaa.
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 8:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Na the one I see I talk shaa.
Okay o
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by IsaacRocks(m): 8:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chigold101:

okay o...

abeg o do quick o...

but just know say things go change after her graduation...

But the end result dey your hand...

make you no mess up o

Yes sir, I understand.

Wont mess up grin
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by IsaacRocks(m): 8:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Rhea:

This is your cash out. Start a diagnostic gig with the dog. You can call it dognostic. You fit raise enough to fund your trip to canada by the middle of next year
grin grin

SEE BUSINESS IDEA, I FEAR YOU O
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Independentgbol: 9:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
bunto:
18 people "liked" this your stupid comment?
Nigeria is in trouble with it's youth embarassed

A dog barking at someone, according to Yoruba culture, signifies that the person is about to die or the dog is seeing the person's spirit etc.

Your inability to reason and ask constructive question shows how stupid you really are undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Independentgbol: 9:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
IsaacRocks:

Haaaaa ejo o, am just a young man o lol.

That's not to nice o

You're not gonna die bro. It's just a Yoruba falacy that I based my reply on.
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by MyExpression(m): 9:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
Shey nobody wants to comment on the 6yrs old relationship ni?

Or am I in the wrong nairaland
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Cherub001(m): 11:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
I'm a the beautiful lady with a beautiful puppy. That's who I am
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Kaypols(f): 11:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
"Koinonia" Samaru Zaria people
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by lymelyte(m): 11:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
dangervu:

I wish dogs don't die,i have lost a german sherperd,that almost destroyed me,i keep dogs now,but i don't get attached to them,Linton was a great dog,i cried like a baby when she died .....dogs are wonderful creatures ....
true talk..just imagine the love these dogs displayed here.

https://youtube.com/shorts/mBjH5DG19R4?feature=share
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by hybraheeem002(m): 11:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Why not get a cat � to ward away the sickness patapata
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by TemmyDayo50(m): 12:34am On Aug 31, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
the love I have for this little girl eh, if I ever love a man like that, he will die of too much love I swear. LOL

Lol.... You get problem grin
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Federalofficia(m): 1:40am On Aug 31, 2021
Na your dog story you want tell us or how for the first time you beg money for your girlfriend hand since ona start the thing
IsaacRocks:
Modified: My German Shepard kept barking at me don't know until I goggled this and google showed this result..

Am really sick will update if need be

The real story:

For the past few days my dog will be barking at me and rubbing me body, which was unusual so I began to try to know why but couldn't find an answer.

It was really strange, so I began to pray ooo cause atimes it will be asif the dog wants to attack me, haa.

Fast-forward to today I became so sick after I came back from church, when I came out to take breeze after finishing an online service at Koinonia, didn't have money to buy drug(i was sooo broke) had to call My girlfriend she now sent some money (first time to ask her for money in our 6 years relationship) .

So when I came outside, omg this dog started rubbing me body, showing me emotions and began to bark again, I now enters google and discovered the below findings.

Modified : just checked and saw am in the wrong section lalasticlala pleas help move to the right section, forgive My negligence.
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Federalofficia(m): 1:43am On Aug 31, 2021
Sha no go corrupt am because na so ona they start ooo abeg the disease way they this world we never fight am finish oooo
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Sorry, I hope you feel better now.
Dogs are good to be with. You can't help but love them. I have a German Shepherd she's just 6months old and the love I have for this little girl eh, if I ever love a man like that, he will die of too much love I swear. LOL
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Federalofficia(m): 1:43am On Aug 31, 2021
grin grin grin
Independentgbol:

You're about to die bro. Just prepare your Will already. And make sure you drop your phone password, bank account password and signature, location of all your properties and everything your family members need to know. And try to have one last "fuck1ng". Make sure you pour everything in. You might be lucky to have a child undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by ericmor: 6:15am On Aug 31, 2021
MISSCONGENIALITY:
She's 6months now. But 5months in those pictures.

Nice one, so u took her along with u to ur new apartment?
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by Unrated900(m): 6:50am On Aug 31, 2021
My
Own pit-bull always laughed at girls when he see them passing
But want to chase men when he see them
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by IsaacRocks(m): 8:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Federalofficia:
Na your dog story you want tell us or how for the first time you beg money for your girlfriend hand since ona start the thing

I sight envy yeah?
Or else, this is not supposed to be a problem to you.
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by bepositive11: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
NotoriousBiggyS:
That means dogs u be used as COVID-19 test machine in the airport to discover people with the sickness

Turns out its already happening https://www.airport-technology.com/features/the-dogs-sniffing-out-covid-19-at-airports/

Amazing!
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by labelle123(f): 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
I will love to have one as a pet smileyI will love to have one as a pet
Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by IsaacRocks(m): 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
bepositive11:

Turns out its already happening https://www.airport-technology.com/features/the-dogs-sniffing-out-covid-19-at-airports/

Amazing!

You see, anything you can imagine can happen, will happen and is happening.

1 Like

Re: My Dog Kept Barking At Me Don't Know Until I Goggled This by IsaacRocks(m): 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Unrated900:
My
Own pit-bull always laughed at girls when he see them passing
But want to chase men when he see them

Hhahahaha, men needs deliverance from hatered abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Photos Of The Chimpanzee And Monkey A Hunter Brought Home This Morning / 344-Year-Old Tortoise 'Alagba' Is Dead! Tortoise In Soun Of Ogbomoso Dies / Dean Schneider; The Man That Belongs To A Lion’s Pride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.