Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Please Share Your Experience With BEDC - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Share Your Experience With BEDC (12785 Views)

BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition / Npower: Shortlisted Candidates Please Share Your State / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by femijay8271(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2021
tongue
Na Solar/inverter I dey use o
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by bahdpersona(m): 9:36am On Aug 30, 2021
BEDC was established to scam ondo and Edo people

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Mangekyo: 9:40am On Aug 30, 2021
They're useless

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Darkseid(m): 9:41am On Aug 30, 2021
My area in Ikpoba Hill, light is like 3 hours on a good day and it comes like once in every three days. Even when it manages to come, it's usually very low and unusable.
Then if rain falls, forget am, no light for the next two to four weeks. BEDC is just too useless, and my people dey suffer for Benin sha.

3 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Goldbw122(m): 9:45am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by phemmie06(m): 9:49am On Aug 30, 2021
You mean our experience with the legalize fraudsters of Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Ignatio(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Terrible. Zero customer care

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by AKWATGOLD1(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2021
BEDC are the most useless distribution company has ever seen in Nigeria while others energy /power distribution companies striving to improve their service to consumers there own is total black out. Imagine, Ondo Town (its over 60% consumers is on Prepaid Meter) is on 2hrs per day to supply power and any time it rains like this, it will take 24hrs - 48hrs before they restore their 2hrs per day electricity.

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Nobody: 9:56am On Aug 30, 2021
There is nothing like BEDC in the OXFORD DICTIONARY OF MODERN ENGLISH.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Maxwell4404(m): 10:17am On Aug 30, 2021
The worst version of NEPA

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by pheyikemi: 10:19am On Aug 30, 2021
They are a bunch of dubious people, my dad called their customer care this week to make some complaints, though they promised to call back, but I know they wont until we sue them

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Ajcreative627(m): 10:22am On Aug 30, 2021
Bills and more bills but no light. God go save us for Delta state. Prepaid is the best but no meters yet embarassed
Anyways
buy survey ecodes n GC all in $,€,£. Best rates. Check my profile to contact me

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Akinh: 10:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Dude no even go there, Bcs their own worst pass NPF ..imagine we didn't have light for over 3weeks and they first came to disconnect the light of those people using pre-paid meters either you load or not, and they later come back to disconnect lifht, in which they end up been successful with,but I came home to discover my street didn't have light and I decided to find out by calling those useless people and I discovered that they disconnect the light of my street from the pole Bcs some guys argue with them..... immediately I call the chairman and the old man didn't even know what is happening within his street.and the funniest part 85% of people in my street are not owing and we show their boss the payment receipts and he said we should go back and disconnect the light of those dude that argue with NEPA..the the rest of the story hard Sha, but I don't blame them, I blame the cowardness of people in my street...this country is mad and let show them we are all sick too nau.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by barnaby04(m): 10:26am On Aug 30, 2021
BEDC is a service company
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by craves(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Those people are something else, they have just been sending extimated bill for the almost three months for a compound that has meter

Whenever their their staff fall to come for capturing, they just package uruly estimated bull and send. No previous and present reading, they just forge unit consumed and send. The last time they called me I talked sense into their head, but one thing I know is that they still do what they have in mind.

There was a time they so estimated it that the present figure reading on their bill became higher than what's on the meter

It's FRAUDULENT to give estimated bill to to a building that has meter. This they know and still do it. I just dey wait when dem go come

I was pursuing prepaid metre via one of their staff and suddenly they dropped the guy before he could finish the process, my money waka after much "come today come tomorrow". They change staff like boxers

Those people matter na case study

3 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Babaj02: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2021
The worst in the entire nation. Most especially their Asaba office, you won't have light for like a month, and when it's getting to month end they will blink the light, the next day bill of about 28k. When there's no factory in my apart of 3 bedroom flat. Too bad.
My total bill presently is 500+ embarassed

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Equity15(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2021
OP is asking about those that have worked or undergone that survey which newly employed trainees do. Y'all are complaining and defining BEDC. Lol.

OP, I do not have information about it. I think there's a thread on NL. I was once shortlisted but I didn't go cause I was In Lagos.

All the best!
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Ladycewhy(f): 10:55am On Aug 30, 2021
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Hduty: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2021
bahdpersona:
BEDC was established to scam ondo and Edo people

Their atrocities in Delta State is worse. I run a small business that requires regular electricity supply. I applied to have supply from a different transformer because the one that supplies me is never stable. Application approved and I was given access to 'Commercial line' at exorbitant tariff- they won't let me retain my 3phase commercial prepaid meter.

Now I pay almost 10x what I paid before. Worse still my neighbors on Gen line get light more than me

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by rejoke(f): 11:00am On Aug 30, 2021
BEDC, very terrible, my community (Agbarha- otor) in Delta state has not seen light for four years now.
Government bought step down and transformers, everything has been fixed but that woman refused to try the light on, saying we are owing bills.. How do we pay bills when we have not even seen d light?

2 Likes

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by miniziter(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2021
Please patronise me for their pre paid meter subscription
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by miniziter(m): 11:17am On Aug 30, 2021
Funlag:
My prepaid meter has saved me a lot of stress with them.i only go to their office wen I feel like paying grin
Please patronise me on your next payment. Payment after service is allowed.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by angelikpetalz(f): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2021
I actually thought BEDC is a private organization. They really do have poor service delivery.

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by wishgit: 11:39am On Aug 30, 2021
Equity15:
OP is asking about those that have worked or undergone that survey which newly employed trainees do. Y'all are complaining and defining BEDC. Lol.

OP, I do not have information about it. I think there's a thread on NL. I was once shortlisted but I didn't go cause I was In Lagos.

All the best!
God bless you
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Pennywise(m): 11:44am On Aug 30, 2021
angelikpetalz:
I actually thought BEDC is a private organization. They really do have poor service delivery.

I hear Govt has a % and that they are refusing to do their bit. Hence the reason for the abysmally poor supply.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Epicji: 11:45am On Aug 30, 2021
Be4 now l pay all estimated bill showing good Nigerian.Omo my eyes don clear.every month l paid 3k out of 32k
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by felixnkubi: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2021
they have been promising us prepaid meters for years now but we never see chichi, I like the power sha, you know when light will come and when it will go out at least in where I stay unlike Lagos where anytime they like they will give us power
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by highoctane: 11:56am On Aug 30, 2021
iampeterben:
Mine is EKEDC, this guys are like an enemy to my estate cos they have suffered my people a lot. We don't even know our sins.
Only you can erase your sins, if you go solar

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by doctuw(m): 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
I live around Alagbaka extension area of Akure, Ondo state. I can give a 80-85% score for the availability of power in my area. Concerning response to fault, it's over 70% if it is our local transformer, but if it is a general fault, it's so poor, less than 45%. All these are based on my experiences in my area. People complain most times but it has improved. My problem with BEDC is payment on my prepaid meter. I have faced a lot of problem is getting token to recharge my prepaid. They are not so accessible online. Quickteller, E-bills payment for BEDC is wacked. I have not been able to access it since a month. Quickteller is still holding a certain amount for a transaction and I am still waiting for reversal which is close to 2 weeks. Even if you go to BEDC paypoints, you are told to make the payments offline and tokens will be sent as text messages. I have about 3 days waiting experience of such. BEDC needs to up their game.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Applied And Gotten A Job You Had No Experience For ? / Whyte Cleon Limited Fresh Graduate & Exp. Job Recruitment (11 Positions) / Apply For Onstream Group Latest Job Recruitment (7 Positions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.