Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,515 members, 7,954,962 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:14 PM

Please Share Your Experience With BEDC - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Share Your Experience With BEDC (12912 Views)

BEDC Graduate Trainee Programme Requires Covid-19 Vaccination As A Pre-condition / Npower: Shortlisted Candidates Please Share Your State / N-Power Registration 2020: Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by EdgarOlike(m): 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Even EEDC they don increase their tariff to 60.12, if you are using prepaid check your CIU now. Na so this country be,
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by odysey: 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Niyi9002:
BEDC is the worst disco in Nigeria and states like Ondo and Edo are suffering under them.

True depending on your experience
I've had good experience from them, the problem is with their field engineers mostly and the country that doesn't work but enriching stakeholders at the expense of Nigeria
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Kezifils(m): 2:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
BEDC customer care is the worst. They will ask for all your details but will never be of help. There job there is basically to ask for you PPM nos and then refer to visit their office. As if you dont knw they have an office before calling. 4 timea I have called for assistance, same thing happen. Not to mention that only quickteller can be used to buy unit. Not efficient at all
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by tophumble(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
BEDC is cursed!!!!
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by williams85(m): 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
BEDC dey learn work where EEDC dey.
Make i leave the story for another time.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Bondesniger(m): 5:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
wishgit:
What is the customer field survey all about, I'm about embarking on a long distance journey because of this. Please share your experience.
BEDC is the worst distribution company in Nigeria. The customer service is so poor.

We are asking them to give us pre-paid meters in Ado Ado Ekiti and stop this 12,815 naira bill they bring every month

There will soon be a peaceful protest against the company soon in ONDO, Ekiti and EDO

You give us light for 5hours a day and less and you expect us to pay 12,815 when we are out for work. I we don't use the light yet we are forced to pay

#noprepaidnopay

1 Like

Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by vibrant: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
On a survey of all the performing discos,BEDC comes last. Why a force majeure has not been declared on the company beats my imagination. A company that has vehemently refused to distribute prepaid meters even with FG's MAP. Their response time and customer service is nothing to write about talk more of studying. BEDC is the worst as it comes. If AEDC or IKEDC can take over Ekiti state,we will do thanksgiving. All their marketers are crooks. All. Always looking for ways to siphon the little you have. If BEDC decides to meter(prepaid) the people of Ekiti state,I tell you with all certainty that they will close shop. Sharing their estimated bills up and down gives them joy since they know this nonsense can only happen in a country like ours. Where you don't offer service and still collect money. Who does that!!. BEDC,is another name for Error
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by lovelyee: 7:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
There are the worst disco in Nigeria
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Bigchristo: 7:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
wishgit:
What is the customer field survey all about, I'm about embarking on a long distance journey because of this. Please share your experience.
BEDC are the worse sets of discos company, they always suffer their customers with light and bring outrageous bills at end of the month, since a month we’ve not be seeing light yet they brought 30k bills, I am patiently waiting for the bastard that will come to disconnect my lights.
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by slowbreeze(f): 10:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
PHED are the worst ever..We no go see light for weeks,only for them to bring their light when serious heavyrain dey fall,and flood dey everywhere,make electric shock someone...Once rain stops,we go back to square 1..Like people on an evil mission..
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by CaptainPlanet(m): 10:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
new2012:
BEDC is the most useless of them all.. All my interactions with them have been with negative feedback, the staff are terrible, the custome care will even insult you. Learnt the head is a woman who don't give a daam by virtue of her connections with people on high places, they often forget they will leave the position some day either by retirement or even death. God is the greatest!

Even the customer care representative will advise you not to buy voucher online. you're on your own when you buy online, they can change your traffic and refuse to give u valid codes, those guys are iredemably useless

I literally experienced this shït early this morning when I bought with quickteller... I complained bitterly that I haven't seen the token and the CC guy asked why I bought the voucher online??... I was fvckin dumbfounded
Re: Please Share Your Experience With BEDC by Bright705: 1:14pm On Nov 29, 2021
vickodedon:
It is an assessment that will be carried out by you moving house to house to collect account information and apartment type of houses connected to a transformer you are allocated to.. It is a 14days assessment I guess.. A guide will be mailed to you

But how is connected to the employment process...let me not spend my transport in vain

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do Employers Ask For Payslip Or Bank Statement Of Account? / N-power: DISCLAIMER!!! / Finally Proven: Your Social Media Life Might Render You Jobless.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.