Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,842 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:07 AM

The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think (4293 Views)

Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest / Which Schools Have The Fastest Master Programs In Nigeria? / Amotekun Is Cheetah Not Leopard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Nancykc: 3:05am On Aug 30, 2021
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by jidxin(m): 5:27am On Aug 30, 2021
Mumu, go to school but u won't go, cheetah is indisputable the fastest animal on land.... ON LAND.. ON LAND...

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Nobody: 6:50am On Aug 30, 2021
jidxin:
Mumu, go to school but u won't go, cheetah is indisputable the fastest animal on land.... ON LAND.. ON LAND...

Hahaha. Pls make it louder for the op. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Exjoker(m): 6:51am On Aug 30, 2021
It is ALWAYS said "FASTEST LAND ANIMAL"....

4 Likes

Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Nobody: 6:51am On Aug 30, 2021

1 Like

Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by NewDelhi(m): 7:08am On Aug 30, 2021
jidxin:
You were trying to sound intelligent but you ended up sounding foolish.. what the OP is trying to say is alot of folks make the mistake of generally calling a cheetah the fastest animal without signifying whether it's land , air or water.. if you ask an average Nigerian what the fastest animal on Earth is, I bet he'll say a Cheetah.

Next time learn to read well.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by SporaD8: 7:38am On Aug 30, 2021
NewDelhi:

You were trying to sound intelligent but you ended up sounding foolish.. what the OP is trying to say is alot of folks make the mistake of generally calling a cheetah the fastest animal without signifying whether it's land , air or water.. if you ask an average Nigerian what the fastest animal on Earth is, I bet he'll say a Cheetah.

The way you guys dash insult in this forum is really annoying.
Well the guy you quoted was right - any average Nigerian that lump fastest land, sea and air animal together is not wise.
Olympics is currently going on, No average Nigerian will lump fastest runner with fastest swimmers.

11 Likes

Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by binary007: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2021
Except where it's specified.
The Cheetah is the fastest animal in the world .

You guys should stop forming unnecessary intelligence.

4 Likes

Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Reasonwithme2(m): 8:09am On Aug 30, 2021
Let me educate some people here..

Cheetah is the fastest animal on land.
Peregrine falcon is the fastest bird.
Black marlin is the fastest animal in sea.

But they are not the fastest organisms.. the fastest organism on earth is a termite (southern Californian termite) which is 10X faster than a cheetah.. it is not considered an animal. That's why you don't see it in the record. If the southern Californian termite was as big as the cheetah, it will most definitely beat any living creature in speed.
What OP said is correct.

5 Likes

Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by sunshineV(f): 8:28am On Aug 30, 2021
The peregrine falcon is best known for its diving speed during flight—which can reach more than 300 km (186 miles) per hour—making it not only the world's fastest bird but also the world's fastest animal.

1 Like

Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Johnsown1(m): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2021
NewDelhi:

He should go to kindergarten and tell them that. How can an insane person compare bird with land animal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by EBUBS(m): 9:48am On Aug 30, 2021
Damn! You-all should go with with animal natgeo-wild
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by kambili999(f): 11:39am On Aug 30, 2021
jidxin:
lol grin
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Shukusheka(m): 12:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Reasonwithme2:
Let me educate some people here..

Cheetah is the fastest animal on land.
Peregrine falcon is the fastest bird.
Black marlin is the fastest animal in sea.

But they are not the fastest organisms.. the fastest organism on earth is a termite (southern Californian termite) which is 10X faster than a cheetah.. it is not considered an animal. That's why you don't see it in the record. If the southern Californian termite was as big as the cheetah, it will most definitely beat any living creature in speed.
What OP said is correct.
What makes you think if the Mite is as big as the cheetah, it will retain the same speed?

And stop with the exaggeration, no organism in this world is 10X faster than a cheetah.

1 Like

Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Hisduchess(f): 12:12pm On Aug 30, 2021
jidxin:

Thankio for enlightening him cos in his mind he just made a scientific invention
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Samswags9(m): 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Right

4 Month Old Male Eskimo is going for a giveaway price
First Shots Taken
Location Ibadan
Click on my link
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Reasonwithme2(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2021
Shukusheka:
What makes you think if the Termite is as big as the cheetah, it will retain the same speed?

And stop with the exaggeration, no organism in this world is 10X faster than a cheetah.

Read the content of the image below and tell me what you understand.
Note.... The source is Wikipedia,

Based on the criteria for comparison. It is faster than any other living organisms. More than 10X faster than cheetah.

Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Shukusheka(m): 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Reasonwithme2:

Read the content of the image below and tell me what you understand.
Note.... The source is Wikipedia,

Based on the criteria for comparison. It is faster than any other living organisms. More than 10X faster than cheetah.
It is faster only relatively to its body length lol. Put a Cheetah, a human and that mite in an 100m race, the mite will carry last. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Viralmilez(m): 2:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Girl exposes her pant in latest mark angel comedy...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0Vuyf2uejI
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Khd95(m): 2:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
well...bubu is the slowest animal tongue
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Reasonwithme2(m): 3:56pm On Aug 30, 2021
Shukusheka:
It is faster only relatively to its body length lol. grin

You have said it all. No need to argue. Drop mic*
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Dronedude(m): 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
I think it's you when being chased by a cheetah. angry
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Pumpumking: 7:43am On Sep 01, 2021
Hisduchess:

Thankio for enlightening him cos in his mind he just made a scientific invention

angry
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Pumpumking: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2021
Hisduchess:

Can u enter bus from enugu & meet me at sherating hotel in lagos tomorrow at 8PM? I will pay for yor bus fair & also buy u rice...so wot time u comin sir? smiley
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Pumpumking: 12:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Hisduchess:

Swerry I beg describe yor sef again from waist down ward..I cant remember. Please hurry cheesy
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Pumpumking: 4:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hisduchess:

but y u all ways talkin about prik prik prik sexxx sexx sexxxxx...is that wot they teach u in schkooool? haba!!! angry
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Pumpumking: 11:54am On Oct 04, 2021
Hisduchess:

but why do u enjoy gettin likes using other people photo when its clearly not u..i seen yor real picture..remember.
anyways, my great frined mr cork say I should ask u if yor yansh now bigger..it used to be small, remember? he also like to no when u will change complexsion to be REAL lightskin (no the fake profile u using). please advise smiley
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Pumpumking: 12:18pm On Oct 21, 2021
Hisduchess:

gooood knews..am now intarested in that thing we disccess: Sexxxxx.
and i will buy u full return ticket for bus fare to lagos if u let me hit it this weekend..U WANT? cheesy
Re: The Cheetah Is Not The Fastest Animal: Not What You Think by Pumpumking: 5:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hisduchess:

i feel sooooory for those who giv u likes on yor profile not noing its a fake photo.....anyways as discuss earlier, i beg lets yansh nah?
am ready to date u i beg
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Oau To Resume Back To Full Academic Activities On April 26th, 2011 / University Of Zaria {abu} Postgraduate Forms On Sale. / Protest In Auchi Poly Over Re-appointment Of Rector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.