Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,757 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest (36948 Views)

Transcript Collection / Laspotech Transcript Collection / Top 10 Slowest Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by lalasticlala(m): 3:51pm On Jan 26, 2022
Ask shared by Tunde Omotoye:

Nigerian Schools that process transcript collection the fastest:

1. University of Ilorin
2. UNN
3. Covenant University
4. FUT Minna

Schools where you need fasting and prayer before you get your transcript:

1. University of Ibadan
2. University of Lagos
3. OAU
4. Uniben

https://twitter.com/TundeTASH/status/1486034972913852422?t=VAj9ls6g93wpOLrarhgFqw&s=08

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by YellowMayor(m): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2022

You forgot to include Lautech

101 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nigerian public servants are animals in human skin. The ones in government universities are worse.

So yeah, this is a common issue amongst all government universities in Nigeria.

Some people have died without even seeing their transcripts...

I personally don't even need any of my academic qualifications anymore.
I've figured out a way to survive and succeed without it.

All I need is my international passport and I've got it.

122 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Na today?

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by slawormiir: 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Not with this present vice chancellor

Things don dey faster than the speed of light since Mrs salami take over

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by deepwater(f): 3:58pm On Jan 26, 2022
its not about the schools...
was it not on this platform (during the doctors migration/ interview to work i Saudi) we were told about a secret memo from Abuja to all schools to delay and frustrate the process of issuances of transcripts to students to ensure a stall in the migration of young minds out of the country ?

Senomi:

Which kind bloody nonsense Seriously?

Yes
That news came up here right after that Saudi recruitment of Nigeria doctors in Abuja last year

That was about August 2021, the FP was busy with white money, Angela, niyi, pere and bb9ja stuff that time....people didn't pay attention

I

60 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Hisbah11: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by tmtech: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Accountability is our major problem in this country.

If the guys in charge of these Transcripts are punished for this unnecessary delay, things will change

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by mercyib(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
The transcript should be online stuff

27 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by kovic7(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Funny.

That of uniben might be true. My friend said something similar

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by trutharena: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
It’s corruption.

Corruption exists in every corner of Nigeria society and that’s why those Universities sometimes make it so hard to process transcript and will only accelerate the process when you grease their hands.

They make transcript processing a rocket science. You can request for your transcript today and school will send it after 6month when the intent was already passed.

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Uwanya: 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lol, no be lie
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by tejpot(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Lol

I have heard so many transcript stories with one of the schools listed up there.
One of the transcript officer said and I quote.
"It is not everybody that applies that will get their transcript"

Another one:
"I don't know why all of you are going overseas, if we ask overseas people for transcript, will they come here?"

Another one:
"Are you a Muslim or Christian, please start praying o, I have done my own as an officer to help you fast track"

Another one:
"You applied for transcript and you sat down at home and can't follow up"

Etc etc

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by aljpimp(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
LAUTECH

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by God1000(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
The ones you know
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Articul8(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
OAU suppose top that list. Too traditional. Saddist everywhere therr...haba!

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by freshkpomo(m): 3:59pm On Jan 26, 2022
Screw school jare.. money when you spend for school, if you invest am for one ogbonge business, 4 years time that business fit grow to the extent graduate go dey Sama you with their CV.

Entrepreneur is the new Education, but if you still choose school, I will advice you don't just focuse on school alone. You can learn a skill while schooling, make you nor come do had I know last last...

Another thing you should know, while schooling get as much contacts as possible. School is a place to know people, because fir 9ja now na who you know matter oo.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by thisnaijaguy: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Chei
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by WoundedLamb: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Don't these schools have online platforms where one can place a request for transcript and have it mailed to the recipients? In a country where everyone now identifies as a programmer, should this still be a problem?

21 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Matheusmartin: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Uniben is there. good.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Frank25: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Uniport

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Agricmoney(m): 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
it’s terrible and needs to be rechecked

Anyway, Agriculture is life.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by Xhurskid: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Its a lie unilag is very fast u can do it online just 1000..... Do ur research well op

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by SarkinYarki: 4:00pm On Jan 26, 2022
Nigerians alwsy deliberately make simple things tough so they can extort people

17 Likes

Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by BrickDevo: 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
Re: Nigerian Universities That Process Transcript Collection The Fastest Vs Slowest by ofiko123(m): 4:01pm On Jan 26, 2022
University in Nigeria is overrated.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

OAU Sex For Marks: Monica Osagie Speaks, "I Was Never Invited By The Committee" / 5 Top Reasons Why Some Girls Go Into Campus Runs. My Experience / National Open University Headquarters In Abuja In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.