Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction (3678 Views)

Linda Ikeji And Uti Nwachukwu: Caption Photo / BBNaija: Gifty Slams Uti Nwachukwu For 'Defending' Cee-C's Outburst / Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Hang Out In Abuja (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by TMSMedia: 7:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Media personality, Uti Nwachukwu has reacted to the eviction of Maria Chike Benjamin from the Big Brother Naija house, IgbereTV reports.

Maria who many thought would go far in the show was was evicted alongside Sammy and JMK, after getting the third lowest votes.

After her eviction, Uti Nwachukwu stated that Maria was milked dry by the organisers of the show even though she played her part well as a wild card (fake housemate) and also did well with the secret task assigned to her by Biggie. He said Maria should have been given immunity reward for a job well done, instead, she was denied that opportunity and ultimately evicted from the show.

See his tweet below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1399152/bbnaija-maria-milked-dry-uti-nwachukwu-speaks-marias-eviction/

Lalasticlala

Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by adesegun121(m): 7:26am On Aug 30, 2021
Peele
Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by Lawlab249: 7:31am On Aug 30, 2021
Chai
Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by DSC7: 7:33am On Aug 30, 2021
Eeeyaaaaa.....

No sorry for her oooo....

Go home and rest madam......

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by kowema(f): 7:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Mtcheeew. Maria fans did her dirty and keep crying.
Immunity reward just to act small drama that people already have been acting back to back for less.
People carry out secret task for Biggie and its normal in the game.
She shot her self multiple times.
Very fake and manipulative.
Lies a lot. Would do stuff and claim she was drunk.
Rubbish!.
Got caught in the Whitemoney hatred Web, even when Whitemoney tried to look out for her and advice her, she felt he was blabbing or trying to use her to Shine. I remember Whitemoney telling her, "You are not my competition, I know who my competition is".
Same girl gossiped Angel silly with demeaning words.
Maria fans were busy talking Whitemoney down rather than vote for their fave. Now it's Biggies fault?.
Is BBN her father's house?.

Uti and his fellow Marian's should just take their "L", drink Super commando and sleep on Mouka fes, Mental health it's Urgent.
Audio voters and vote canversers.

They said they had premium DSTV subscription, yet came out with 13%, the Whitemoney fans you guys are laughing at successfully saved 2 people (Cross and Queen) and put them at top two.
Lol, what a shame.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by Salvationsongs: 7:41am On Aug 30, 2021
Ok
Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by Onyi22(f): 8:23am On Aug 30, 2021
grin grin
Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by jabor4Naija(m): 8:41am On Aug 30, 2021
Oga leave d organisers make dem do d show as dem want, abi as u take scatter my guy marriage plans never do
Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by Khd95(m): 11:40am On Aug 30, 2021
uti bia, gistlover talk say na because of you alex and fancy scattere, shey na true
Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by pretydiva(f): 1:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Why is he crying more than the bereaved? undecided
Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by PrinceOfLagos: 1:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
Khd95:
uti bia, gistlover talk say na because of you alex and fancy scattere, shey na true
What's the full story
Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by an0daGuy: 2:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
the day i started winching maria to get evicted from bbn house was the day i heard her say that she did not know what CHEESE BALLS snacks was undecided

i was like . . .how can you be on a 9ja show in 9ja and claim you are a 9ja citizen and not know what cheese balls is? it is like someone claiming to be nigerian and not know what indomie is, it is just never done.

let her 4k out of that house and out of this country jor, if i wanted to watch oyibo bbn i will tune to america's own and not watching oyibo on 9ja bbn.

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by Mr100Dollars: 5:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
an0daGuy:
the day i started winching maria to get evicted from bbn house was the day i heard her say that she did not know what CHEESE BALLS snacks was undecided

i was like . . .how can you be on a 9ja show in 9ja and claim you are a 9ja citizen and not know what cheese balls is? it is like someone claiming to be nigerian and not know what indomie is, it is just never done.

let her 4k out of that house and out of this country jor, if i wanted to watch oyibo bbn i will tune to america's own and not watching oyibo on 9ja bbn.
What is cheese balls?
Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by Depressed101: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
What is cheese balls?
wait, let me stone you from here... Ijiotu

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by MhizzAJ(f): 6:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Uti should take several seats

What makes Maria different from Sammie and JMK.. She wasn't even doing anything on that show to be Honest..its beyond fine face and skin.. Na inferiority complex and eye service go kee Uti

It's good the way she left. At least make she give us space to see the competitive ones

Maria is such a fake babe.. Fake and manipulative plus a liar

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by Jerryherd: 7:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Biggie didn't do anything her fans felt over confident forgetting many Facebook followers prefer Pere

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by JovialJune(f): 9:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lol dey don start with their conspiracy theory again, who the hell gives a fvck if she came in as a wild card, Pere was also a wild card and they were both nominated for eviction, if Pere was evicted, would Uti say same trash? Is Maria better than those that have been evicted so far

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by lovchalice(f): 10:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Baby mama number
Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by Ceenachi: 12:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Some people really took BBN too personal which isn’t suppose to be.
It’s suppose to be for fun cheesy
Last night I got a msg from a friend “CeeNachi I’m in pain, Maria has been evicted” I was lyk wow! And funny part was that when I called her “ a full grown lady was actually crying lyk a baby grin

Even if dem evict all the housemates without giving any of dem the 90m, e no even concern me sef ��‍♂️

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by Bodexman(m): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
It's all a game, and we already know the winner.

The winner is Biggie!

And who's Biggie? I don't know!
Re: BBNaija: 'Maria Was Milked Dry' - Uti Nwachukwu Speaks On Maria's Eviction by Kobicove(m): 10:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mr100Dollars:
What is cheese balls?

grin

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Beyoncé During Super Bowl's Halftime Become Internet Meme / Kylie Jenner Finally Spreads Her Liegs For Interview Magazine Like Her Sister Ki / Check Out The Massive ‘UKWU’ On The Girl Wizkid Allegedly Got Pregnant (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.