Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,372 members, 7,954,507 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:45 PM

Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) (79795 Views)

Traditional Wedding Of Deborah Enenche And Sam (Photos) / Enenche’s Daughter, Deborah & Sam Release Pre-Wedding Photos / Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter, Deborah Gushes Over Her Father (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by VicM6: 7:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Wahala no dy finish for 9ja
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by sabreal: 7:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
TMSMedia:
Deborah Enenche, the daughter of Pastor Paul Enenche of Dunamis International Gospel Centre took to her Facebook page to share pictures of her fashion styles, IgbereTV reports.

https://www.facebook.com/335509344363899/posts/510430850205080/?app=fbl

When the basic things of life full ground, then what else?

The same country and in the same season where and when a woman used her first as deposit to carry so she can feed her children

Hmmmmm
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by adewaleadeyemi8(m): 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
Her choice of shoes though grin, she looks happy and confident and it's a good thing. Correct daughter of a correct father

1 Like

Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by citadels(f): 7:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bad role model for a pastor's daughter

1 Like

Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by debbydams(f): 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Unibener:

You never pay me the #1500 wey u dey owe me, now u dey pose with clothes.
Abeg were my money??
orisirisi grin grin
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by wonlasewonimi: 7:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
She definitely needs deliverance from fashion faux pas.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by ultimateprof: 7:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
Must everyone trend?

1 Like

Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
tobstarizhia:
All I see is a cry for attention. Hope she doesn't commit suicide in the future
oshey psychologist undecided
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Mosopzy23: 7:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Looks weird.

Do you want to make money with your phone. Now is the right time. With Affiliate marketing you could make as much as 200k a month.
Check my signature for more.
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by gazza07(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
She has a very high test of fashion. Very mad
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Urchbaba91(m): 8:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Giovanni2332:
Aga na ama ya amu naaa. If she like make she wear hijab one boy go dey maa ya amu.

I swear .. one guy will still be knacking her kpekus

1 Like

Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
Shabaleen:
"mgbeke" not mbeke
No mind the Onye Igbo khaki
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Chibuezem(m): 8:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
Davash222:
Nothing much...we are all mad in the eyes of God.
and you davash is the mad king of kafancha
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by wumi2017(f): 8:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ragg day grin
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Collyweed: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
nans24:
The girl go sabi Bleep well well
Can see it in her eyes.

Not likely, this one na conc lesbian. She go fit chase woman pass you sef.
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Gfskw: 9:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Oh
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Oblizdahfuture: 11:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
From seeing her mawwwttt she go sabi give Mouth Action.........

running���
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Emeka71(m): 12:04am On Aug 31, 2021
Onyi22:
All I see is mgbeke lady, nothing else cheesy
She needs a wardrobe manager
Hello babe.
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by nnol(m): 12:04am On Aug 31, 2021
She use dressing come take style dey resemble burna boy.
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Rtopzy(f): 2:05am On Aug 31, 2021
Giovanni2332:
Aga na ama ya amu naaa. If she like make she wear hijab one boy go dey maa ya amu.
Na you dey maa ya amu? Nna repent biko
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:44am On Aug 31, 2021
Onyi22:
What is wardrobe manager
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Hassanmaye(m): 2:44am On Aug 31, 2021
nans24:
The girl go sabi Bleep well well
Can see it in her eyes.
Haha
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Nobody: 4:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Rtopzy:

Na you dey maa ya amu? Nna repent biko

Mugu kupu
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Gaddafih001(m): 5:45am On Aug 31, 2021
Onyi22:
She’s not a feminist and that’s all that matters.
If you want to know the value of a man,check out his daughters.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Farotimi72: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2021
Looking more like a lesbian to me. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Lovexme(m): 8:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Farotimi72:
Looking more like a lesbian to me. embarassed

The comment I've been looking for.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by elonmuskbaby: 8:22am On Aug 31, 2021
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin cheesy grin
fof1:

Let ur Suspicion Perish with You there...Judgemental Spirit is Hell bound...Be warned .
grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Zenithphil8368: 8:48am On Aug 31, 2021
That girl is just a coming up lesbian with time am sure she will show her true self... I can see the traits
grin grin
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Magnoliaa(f): 7:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
BanevsJoker:
Tomorrow we will hear she wants to live her truth. Na so e dey start.

Yeah. If that should be the case here, I'll actually be really really happy for her and would love her to live HER TRUTH. smiley smiley
Re: Fashion Styles Of Deborah Enenche, Pastor Paul Enenche's Daughter (Photos) by Dickjo(m): 12:20pm On May 13, 2022
HolySpiritFire:
Be like say na rag day sha!

helo pleace can i no yor nomba & am lookin for another girl friends and pleace do u kindle have yansh pleace? smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Evidence Chikason Divorces His Wife, Marries Choir Mistress In Delta / Ogun Pastor Got Stuck In Shrine, Loses Consciousness While Trying To Destroy It / The Way Out Of COVID-19! - By TB Joshua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.