Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,914 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria (1984 Views)

2023: I'm Not Desperate To Be President, I'm Desperate To See Nigeria Work -Obi / Why Buhari's Men Are Desperate To Win 2019 Election - Buba Galadima / Atiku: "I Am Not Desperate To Be Nigeria's President" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 10:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Sometimes when I watch videos on YouTube about other countries like the US and some few countries in Europe I just wish I was there.. Everything looks nice and organised,clean,civilized plus lot of beautiful ladies on the street I just fall in love with everything... Sometimes I even get sleepless night over it and just wish I was there...

I must make money. Make God just bless my hustle. I really can't wait to leave Nigeria even Africa as a whole

1 Like

Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Ashleyawern: 10:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Not only you my bro

4 Likes

Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Tawis06(m): 10:48am On Aug 30, 2021
Sha take it easy undecided
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by InfernoNig: 10:51am On Aug 30, 2021
Congratulations in advance
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Ikwerelastborn: 10:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Cashsteady:
Sometimes when I watch videos on YouTube about other countries like the US and some few countries in Europe I just wish I was there.. Everything looks nice and organised,clean,civilized plus lot of beautiful ladies on the street I just fall in love with everything... Sometimes I even get sleepless night over it and just wish I was there...

I must make money. Make God just bless my hustle. I really can't wait to leave Nigeria even Africa as a whole
What you see is not actually how it is here oo, yes things are organised but they're ghettos as well.dont be deceived ,have you ever seen the best parts of lagos and abuja on TV? That's how foreign media works

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2021
Ashleyawern:
Not only you my bro

I swr bro even though na one small country in Europe I swr I go japa
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 11:03am On Aug 30, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

What you see is not actually how it is here oo, yes things are organised but they're ghettos as well.dont be deceived ,have you ever seen the best parts of lagos and abuja on TV? That's how foreign media works

Baba best part of Nigeria is a shithole compared to the USA and some other countries.. I rather live in the ghettos in USA than live in banana Island

4 Likes

Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 11:09am On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=InfernoNig post=105317132]Congratulations in advance[/quote

Amen ooo...even though money never dey we go still say amen
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Ashleyawern: 11:12am On Aug 30, 2021
Cashsteady:

I swr bro even though na one small country in Europe I swr I go japa

Real matters my bro. No be swear but to make am for this Nigeria go hard

1 Like

Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by trentslawson(m): 11:13am On Aug 30, 2021
cheesy grin who no like better thing?, just gather like 5M & make sure you get connections there
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by InfernoNig: 11:14am On Aug 30, 2021
[quote author=Cashsteady post=105317571][/quote]

Amen

1 Like

Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 11:15am On Aug 30, 2021
trentslawson:
cheesy grin who no like better thing?, just gather like 5M & make sure you get connections there

Person wey no get anybody there nko?
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Ikwerelastborn: 11:18am On Aug 30, 2021
Cashsteady:

Baba best part of Nigeria is a shithole compared to the USA and some other countries.. I rather live in the ghettos in USA than live in banana Island
You are still a kid who hasn't left his village, I'm telling you from visits and experiences. Thats how you will leave now and end up homeless

4 Likes

Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2021
trentslawson:

Funny enough most of this Yahoo guys get more than 5million for account but still suprise me why most of them don't leave Nigeria
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by trentslawson(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2021
Cashsteady:

Person wey no get anybody there nko?
except you get working visa or you turn yourself in as a refugee lmao
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by trentslawson(m): 11:20am On Aug 30, 2021
Cashsteady:

Funny enough most of this Yahoo guys get more than 5million for account but still suprise me why most of them don't leave Nigeria

na addiction cause am
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2021
trentslawson:
except you get working visa or you turn yourself in as a refugee lmao

How long those the whole visa process takes?
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Brainard22: 11:22am On Aug 30, 2021
trentslawson:

na addiction cause am
And safety
They are somehow safe here
But can't be guaranteed there
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by BKayy: 11:23am On Aug 30, 2021
Cashsteady:

Frame this your post. When travel and come back, look at it again and ask God for forgiveness.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by trentslawson(m): 11:24am On Aug 30, 2021
Cashsteady:

How long those the whole visa process takes?
Approximately 6 month depends on the one you applied for
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 11:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

You are still a kid who hasn't left his village, I'm telling you from visits and experiences. Thats how you will leave now and end up homeless

A kid who hasn't left his village lol.. No be the same lekki, vi and ikoyi I dey see almost every day? Oga nothing special about them
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 11:36am On Aug 30, 2021
trentslawson:
Approximately 6 month depends on the one you applied for

Is there a permanent resident visa?
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by nans24: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2021
Cashsteady:

Someone replied u up there to tell u that what u see on YouTube or tv is not actually what it is, yet you are suprised that a Gboy go hammer 5 even 10m and he still prefers to stay here.

U say if dey give u house for banana island, you go refuse.

This guy, ur mumu dey baffle me o.
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 11:51am On Aug 30, 2021
nans24:

Someone replied u up there to tell u that what u see on YouTube or tv is not actually what it is, yet you are suprised that a Gboy go hammer 5 even 10m and he still prefers to stay here.

U say if dey give u house for banana island, you go refuse.

This guy, ur mumu dey baffle me o.

An average area in the us looks wey better than banana Island...

What's in the so called overpriced banana Island..not really different from other estates in Lagos apart from the big mansions.. even most of them are empty
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by trentslawson(m): 11:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Cashsteady:

Is there a permanent resident visa?
yes if you have stayed there for few years
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Ikwerelastborn: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Cashsteady:

A kid who hasn't left his village lol.. No be the same lekki, vi and ikoyi I dey see almost every day? Oga nothing special about them
I'm talking about where you have not seen yet ,you only watch movies, lol.that's not realities
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by izombie(m): 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ikwerelastborn:

I'm talking about where you have not seen yet ,you only watch movies, lol.that's not realities
if the movie is not Sci fi then what you see in the movies is what's out there in those countries. A typical ghetto in New York is still better than VI and lekki.
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 12:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
izombie:
if the movie is not Sci fi then what you see in the movies is what's out there in those countries. A typical ghetto in New York is still better than VI and lekki.

Leave them... They don't know anything the earlier they realize Nigeria is one of the most under develop country in the world the best for them... As far as I'm concerned the only decent place in Nigeria is Abuja.. Abuja just look different and a bit decent the rest are nothing but slums

1 Like

Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Fulmigati: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
Afghanistanis refugees refused to come Africa. grin
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Anyone that discourages you from leaving Nigeria is a demon from hell that should be avoided. Nigeria likewise the rest of Africa is extremely underdeveloped. Its so horrible. We also pay more for rubbish compared to our western counterparts. I work with westerners and when I do the basic maths for living costs I pay more for everything with very shit quality. Internet is more expensive, food is more expensive here ( i have gone to italy and las palmas and food is so cheap). I pay more for electricity. The only thing I can say is cheap is rent and that even depends on where you are sef.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Ikwerelastborn: 1:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
izombie:
Like i said u know nothing,you not gone outside your shithole village before
Re: I'm Desperate To Leave Nigeria by Cashsteady(m): 1:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
tensazangetsu20:
Anyone that discourages you from leaving Nigeria is a demon from hell that should be avoided. Nigeria likewise the rest of Africa is extremely underdeveloped. Its so horrible. We also pay more for rubbish compared to our western counterparts. I work with westerners and when I do the basic maths for living costs I pay more for everything with very shit quality. Internet is more expensive, food is more expensive here ( i have gone to italy and las palmas and food is so cheap). I pay more for electricity. The only thing I can say is cheap is rent and that even depends on where you are sef.

Most of them discouraging won't miss the opportunity if they had the chance to travel out

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 / See The Face Of One Of The Killers In Sokoto State / Tired Looking Picture Of Osibanjo At The APC Presidential Primary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.