Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:00 PM

The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 (1983 Views)

Shettima Dances To Buga, Tinubu Dances To Kwam 1 At Inauguration Ball (Videos) / Tinubu’s Supporters Are Punishing Themselves Over Sabinus – Fisayo Soyombo / Is Lagos Punishing Us For #Endsars? Lekki Traffic Lights Turned Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by iwaeda: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2021
Nigerian Fuji musician, King Wasiu Ayinde Marshal, popularly called K1 the Ultimate, is angry with the Nigerian government.

The singer has called out the federal government over the state of roads in Nigeria.

He relayed his displeasure over the poor state of roads in the South West part of the country.

The veteran singer disclosed this while performing on a stage with his band members at a function in Ede, Osun State.

KWAM1, who is an All Progressives Congress chieftain, thus called, several times, on the Minister of Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, to find a solution to the challenge.

KWAM1 noted that he spent about four hours between his house in Ikeja GRA, Lagos and Sagamu Interchange on the Lagos-Ibadan Expressway and about another four hours from Ibadan, the Oyo State capital, to Ede, Osun State.

He said he left his house at about 9:45am, but did not get to the venue of the party until about 5pm, a journey he estimated should not have been more than two hours and 30 minutes.

He stated that the South West contributes a lot to the government and should not be cheated.

He said he is neither a friend nor an enemy of the government, but will speak the truth when he sees that things are not going the way it is supposed to.

He noted that he just understood the agitation behind the Yoruba Nation movement because the government punishes them while they still pat them on the back.

KWAM1 also spoke about the coming election and how the citizens will vote for a government that takes care of his people.

He said that the citizens are suffering and the government should provide amenities and jobs, while noting that he knows the government cannot do all but should at least provide the basic.

Then the singer chorused about the state of the road while he shared his experience.

He said: “Ijoba titi o da,” meaning: “Government, the road is bad.”

https://sleekgist.com/the-government-is-punishing-us-kwam-1-attacks-fg-after-spending-eight-hours-for-a-two-hour-trip-video/
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by Befulfilled(f): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Ok
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by Zanotty(m): 6:57pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na this kinda thing dy trigger buahri to dy borrow money like idiot

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by Omoluabi16(m): 7:03pm On Nov 11, 2021
Just 8 hours and you're wailing. Aren't you their official 'minstrel'? Everybody sha dey lament about the one wey affect them. Manage the bad road. At lest nobody come butcher you for house without no reason.

4 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by temitope27(m): 7:06pm On Nov 11, 2021
Zanotty:
Na this kinda thing dy trigger buahri to dy borrow money like idiot
do you mean what u just type
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by temitope27(m): 7:07pm On Nov 11, 2021
Mr man shut up, tell me u no dey part of it

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:10pm On Nov 11, 2021
Eeeeeyaaaa
So e reach una too

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by Nnemuka(f): 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lol...
When the FG is done fixing Lagos Ibadan train station, they will remember the roads.
For now do not disturb

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by iwaeda: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2021
The same man and Adeyinka, yabbing GEJ everywhere.
All those shouting Buhari is building infrastructure, please take a tour of Nigeria and come and type nonsense.

2 Likes

Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by iwaeda: 7:16pm On Nov 11, 2021
Lalasticlala come and see KWAM1 shouting just after 8 hours in traffic grin grin angry grin

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by clarocuzioo(m): 7:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
okoo
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by PrinceOfLagos: 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2021
When I posted about this Lagos dirty bad roads, some Tinubu urchins were abusing me for exposing the dirty side of Lagos

See below

I'm happy that Kwam 1 is re-echoing it

Lagos is dirty and smelly
The roads and very bad

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by omowolewa: 7:39pm On Nov 11, 2021
Which ijoba?
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by Maxymilliano(m): 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2021
Kwam 1 is card carrying member of APC, he should leak his wound in silence or better still, do another diss track like he did for Obasanjo, lamenting about it the terrible State of things under Obj that year

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by slivertongue: 7:56pm On Nov 11, 2021
APC na suffer suffer party

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by Covidodo: 8:01pm On Nov 11, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
When I posted about this Lagos dirty roads, and bad roads, some Tinubu urchins were abusing me for exposing the dirty side of Lagos

See below

I'm happy that Kwam 1 is re-echoing it

Lagos is dirty and smelly
The roads and very bad
When you are done clowning..post the roads in Aba and Anambra.

Mutunla is even posting roads inside street. How many streets are tarred in Nigeria. Get a grip bro
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by iwaeda: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2021
Covidodo:

When you are done clowning..post the roads in Aba and Anambra.

Mutunla is even posting roads inside street. How many streets are tarred in Nigeria. Get a grip bro

Truth is very bitter.

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by fergie001: 8:11pm On Nov 11, 2021
iwaeda:
Truth is very bitter.

Manage it for now.....the Government is doing its best cool

Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by DOTian: 8:12pm On Nov 11, 2021
Las Las, Eye go clear all man...
Fashola is by far the worst person to head that Ministry of Works..
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by slimfit1(m): 8:14pm On Nov 11, 2021
Fulani is coming to take over our land they are prepared are you? I remember Kaduna how they inherit houses built by Southerners that thought they were in one Nigeria it was a surprise to them when they used the opportunity to take over their properties. They are at it again, this time farms and lovely properties I pray we don't become their sex slaves etc.
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by Parada: 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2021
But the foreign minister of death is a perfect fit ba or should we talk about Ngige the minister of foolishness.

DOTian:
Las Las, Eye go clear all man...
Fashola is by far the worst person to head that Ministry of Works..
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by iwaeda: 8:24pm On Nov 11, 2021
fergie001:

Manage it for now.....the Government is doing its best cool

Let them maintain the existing ones.
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by DOTian: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
Parada:
But the foreign minister of death is a perfect fit ba or should we talk about Ngige the minister of foolishness.

I don't know why you're Soo triggered...
You can NEVER see me defending Buhari and his fellow crooks.
Whether his ministers or hangers on.
I just pointed out fasholas brazen inefficiency as a minister of a major ministry for 6 years now!
Dude is empty and everyone now knows..
He should be fired already!
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by fergie001: 8:26pm On Nov 11, 2021
iwaeda:
Let them maintain the existing ones.
There is no money. The Senate just approved another set of borrowings.

Be patient, we will fix it...if not now, in the nearest future. cool
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 11, 2021
Na only road be kwam problem? Insecurity, inflation, unemployment, and bad rulership nko?
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by iwaeda: 8:30pm On Nov 11, 2021
fergie001:

There is no money. The Senate just approved another set of borrowings.

Be patient, we will fix it...if not now, in the nearest future. cool

We will continue to waste manhour grin angry angry angry angry angry
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by iwaeda: 8:32pm On Nov 11, 2021
DOTian:

I don't know why you're Soo triggered...
You can NEVER see me defending Buhari and his fellow crooks.
Whether his ministers or hangers on.
I just pointed out fasholas brazen inefficiency as a minister of a major ministry for 6 years now!
Dude is empty and everyone now knows..
He should be fired already!

He is good at picking cameras at Lekki Endsars tollgate grin angry angry
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by fergie001: 8:41pm On Nov 11, 2021
iwaeda:
We will continue to waste manhour grin angry angry angry angry angry
There has been massive improvement since the advent of this administration. We know the situation when we came into office in 2015. Death-traps on our roads, infrastructural decay laced with monumental sleaze in Govt circles.

We have provided stability as well as security where Nigerians can comfortably drive through the Country without panic. The only road left to repair in the SW is this one complained about. We also have awarded same and awaiting Mr. President's approval.

Nigerians should be rest assured this administration will do its utmost best as always, evidenced in our high ratings in Security, Economy, Infrastructure, Education and the fight against Corruption.

Be patient, Govt is a continuum...If we don't repair it, our children will. cool
Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by iwaeda: 8:45pm On Nov 11, 2021
fergie001:

There has been massive improvement since the advent of this administration. We know the situation when we came into office in 2015. Death-traps on our roads, infrastructural decay laced with monumental sleaze in Govt circles.

We have provided stability as well as security where Nigerians can comfortably drive through the Country without panic. The only road left to repair in the SW is this one complained about. We also have awarded same and awaiting Mr. President's approval.

Nigerians should be rest assured this administration will do its utmost best as always, evidenced in our high ratings in Security, Economy, Infrastructure, Education and the fight against Corruption.

Be patient, Govt is a continuum...If we don't repair it, our children will. cool

As in grin grin angry Truth doesn't change face.

I love your sarcasm

1 Like

Re: The Federal Government Is Punishing Us – KWAM 1 by Lifeisgoody: 8:46pm On Nov 11, 2021
Wonderful

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southern Unity Abi,let Us Standby A Credible Presidential Candidate Frm S/east / Deborah Samuel Crossed Islamic Red Line; Don't Blame Her Killers: Imam / Prophet Odumeje Beaten, Church Demolished By Anambra State Government (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.