Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) (35964 Views)

Fayemi Bows Down For Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (photos) / Ganduje Visits Olu Of Warri, Ogiame Atuwatse III (Photos) / Gbajabiamila Visits Family Of Vendor Shot By His Security Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Samswags9(m): 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
God be with you all

4 Month Old Male Eskimo is going for a giveaway price
First Shots Taken
Location Ibadan
Click on my link
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by otbamc: 12:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ok
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 12:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Money de delta state!!! Level de delta state!

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

The Bini really conquered the gadamnnn world

Look at the olu of warris Palace ..they are all Bini regalia, paraphernalia, insgnia, emblems, attire and sceptre

The Olu is subservient to the Omo n'oba n'Edo Uku Akpolokpolo.

Oba gha'to kpaghieeee!!!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Lamasta(m): 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
After this greetings what next
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by whitedove(m): 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
This is not about politics;it is about the unity of Yoruba people wherever they are! Omoluabi people. ATUNWASE is the one who changes the change.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bar1941:
The King self dey laugh, e be like say he never dey use to all these old men bowing/kneeling down stuff.

Aswear bro. If na you too, you go shock.
Las las, when God uplift you e go be you like film.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by techWriter1: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
This olu of warri nah star boy ooo.

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by touchLife: 12:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
garfield1:
The number one ruler in the entire delta state,the third most powerful king in the whole ss/se

who's the second most powerful king, i know of Oba of benin to be the first?
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright.....

The Bini really conquered the gadamnnn world

Look at the olu of warris Palace ..they are all Bini regalia, paraphernalia, insgnia, emblems, attire and sceptre

You must be a real niggar

The damn niggar quote me shocked shocked shocked
I don win trophy oooo cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Head wey go Wear crown, Head wey the big and mighty go bow for, if e reach ISWAP den, dem go spare am...he must wear the crown dandan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Sheriman(m): 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
See how palace fine but Warri street look like slum
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Pls is Ayiri still the Prime minister of Etsekiri Kingdom.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Eriokanmi: 12:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sheriman:
See how palace fine but Warri street look like slum
The new monarch will change the narrative. It won't be business as usual. That's why the big and mighty didn't want him.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by MrEazi223: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
An Earthly king that Recongnizes and Bows Befor the KING of kings will have men of Substance bow and submit to Him.

Watch out for this New Olu of Warri. If He remains Humble and loyal to the KING of kings, I see a new dawn in land. I see another Solomon in terms of strange wisdom, Honor and Riches..

Werey who’s your king of kings?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
King no de smile or stand up? This young man will get very old quickly
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Lastmankc:
This olu of warri nah star boy ooo.

It's destiny ...I read his story.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Peppysco: 12:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
An Earthly king that Recongnizes and Bows Befor the KING of kings will have men of Substance bow and submit to Him.

Watch out for this New Olu of Warri. If He remains Humble and loyal to the KING of kings, I see a new dawn in land. I see another Solomon in terms of strange wisdom, Honor and Riches..

But the other Solomon in terms of womanizing , you didn't see abi? You're nothing but a charlatan. Na the section of the bible wey suit una agenda una dey preach, I'm not surprised, you're just an upcoming pastorpreneur in disguise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by garfield1: 12:26pm On Aug 30, 2021
touchLife:

who's the second most powerful king, i know of Oba of benin to be the first?

Obong of calabar/amanyanabo of nembe
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by Skillsnigeria: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by TheSupleemLeada(m): 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
DaveDGreat:

The only person subservient to your oba is his wives and those within Benin lg area......I get am before no be property.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by b3llo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
garfield1:
The number one ruler in the entire delta state,the third most powerful king in the whole ss/se
pls list one and two. Am curious
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by garfield1: 12:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
b3llo:
pls list one and two. Am curious

Oba of Benin and obong of calabar
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by nameo: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
garfield1:

Who did you put as the 2nd after the Oba of Benin
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by nameo: 12:54pm On Aug 30, 2021
garfield1:

So the Obong is more powerful than the Obi of Onitsha?
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by b3llo(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
garfield1:

what of "Obi of Onitsha"
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by nameo: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
DaveDGreat:

Lolz...he is not subservient.

He just accords the Oba due respect for historical reasons

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by garfield1: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
b3llo:
what of "Obi of Onitsha"

Oga,all those kings get level pass am

2 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by juman(m): 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
Hmmmmm.
Everybody visiting the new king.
Dont be surprised if you see osibanjo visit him.
Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by garfield1: 12:57pm On Aug 30, 2021
nameo:

So the Obong is more powerful than the Obi of Onitsha?

By far

3 Likes

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by dreu2fine(m): 1:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
potland:
The Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila , on Sunday led lawmakers to the palace of 21st Olu of Warri, Oba Tsola Emiko, Ogiame Atuwashe III.

Mr Gbajabiamila and his entourage prayed for a more peaceful and prosperous Itsekiri race under the new King.

[img]https://i0.wp.com/media.premiumtimesng.com/wp-
content/files/2021/08/240362122_4444990625551118_3273749120211693490_n.jpg[/img]

Members of the delegation pose for photo shoot with the Olu of Warri (middle) [Photo: FB Femi Gbajabiamila]

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/481918-photos-gbajabiamila-visits-olu-of-warri.html
Na waooooo no Urobo king de get dis kind great greetings and honours.i hail una

1 Like

Re: Gbajabiamila Visits Olu Of Warri, Tsola Emiko (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2021
IT IS NOT ONLY TO VISIT THE OLU OF WARRI empty handed.

These guys should come with INDUSTRIALIZATION master plan for Warri.

Youth unemployment cries to the HIGHER HEAVEN IN WARRI and other parts of Delta state despite the crude oil the state is producing for the federation account.

Companies sneak into Warri enter offshore and do their business and sneak out without carrying the people along.

Warri need industries especially those manufacturing industries one can find in the south east and Lagos state that will change the economic life of the people.

The Warri seaport is presently not adding much value to the social life of the people in Warri because of the federal government preference of using the Lagos seaport to the disadvantage of the port in Warri.

The Ibori boys of the PDP that have ruled Delta state for over 15 years have destroyed the economy of Warri and looted the state to CARCASS.

ALL ABOUT WARRI IS " SUFFERING AND SMILING" according to Fela.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Accident: An Assassination Attempt Against Oshiomhole - Victor Oshioke / Hoodlums Set Enugu North Local Government Secretariat On Fire / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.