Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu (35943 Views)

Omokri: Obi Couldn't Reduce Poverty In Anambra Yet Wants To Reduce It Nationally / Reno Omokri: Obi Only Visiting Churches For Votes / Reno Omokri: Obi Says Past Leaders Are Bad, Yet Runs To Them For Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by tinsel: 10:32am On Nov 20, 2022
Critic, Reno Omokri is regretting that he wasted $4,000 just to investigate if the APC’s presidential candidate, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu attended Chicago State University only to find out that it is true.

He lamented that he listened to the lies of supporters of the Labour Party’s presidential candidate, Peter Obi, that Tinubu did not attend the university.

“Soludo was right about them. They are a mob. They have no head, and as such, can’t reason. And that Tinubu did not attend Chicago State University is an obvious lie. I should know. I believed the lie and wasted $4000 plus flying to Chicago to investigate in person!

“Believing that Tinubu did not graduate from Chicago State University is like believing Buhari has been cloned, or replaced by a Sudanese named Jibrin. No wonder the same set of people believe both lies. He graduated from Chicago State University,” Omokri said in series of tweets on Saturday.

Omokri added that Tinubu is actually a better leader than Obi, when one took into account what he achieved in Lagos as Governor.

He said “Obi is not even a leader. He is a trader. He will trade away Obidients for profit! however, it is not true that Tinubu did not attend Chicago State University. I physically went to Chicago. He attended and graduated. Tinubu was actually quite intelligent and studious, according to them.”

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2022/11/19/tinubu-graduated-from-chicago-state-university-i-wasted-4000-to-investigate-him-omokri/

85 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by madridguy(m): 10:33am On Nov 20, 2022
grin grin grin

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Sheistoopretty(f): 10:34am On Nov 20, 2022
Reno is a f*ol normally lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

513 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 10:36am On Nov 20, 2022
His Chicago certificate has never been the issue

The real issue is what documents did he submit to Chicago to get admission

IAny nvestigations should be about his real name, his age, his primary and secondary school, what he submitted to Chicago University, his source of wealth and his health status

446 Likes 45 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 10:39am On Nov 20, 2022
Reno should help us investigate Tinubu's language, I mean one can hardly make a head or a tail from his speeches

Find out the actual language he uses while addressing people

248 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by immortalcrown(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2022
I don't support Tinubu's candidacy. But Reno is not better than Tinubu. Whoever does not like Tinubu's personality should beware of Reno's personality.

142 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by KUNZEH(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2022
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 10:41am On Nov 20, 2022
cheesy

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2022
What is paining Reno is the fact that Obi dumped him as his social media manager.
For him, it's a matter of survival. If Obi wins despite sacking him, his stock as a media guru takes a dip.
That's why he prefers APC win than Obi even though he's spent the last seven years criticizing APC for kicking him out of govt

215 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 10:43am On Nov 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
I don't support Tinubu's candidacy. But Reno is not better than Tinubu. Whoever does not like Tinubu's personality should beware of Reno's personality.
Shinedu, the topic is not about Tinubu or Reno's personality, it is about whether or not Tinubu attended the university.

Now, did Tinubu attend Chicago State University or we should wait for lamidi kwanu to make a broadcast on that?

207 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by tinsel: 10:44am On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Shinedu, the topic is not about Tinubu or Reno's personality, it is about whether or not Tinubu attended the university.

Now, did Tinubu attend
They change like the weather as it suits them. Funny.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2022
The investigation should be more about the documents he submitted to secure the Chicago admission
since the Primary and secondary school he attended is rocket science grin

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2022
Agbegbaorogboye:
What is paining Reno is the fact that Obi dumped him as his social media manager.
For him, it's a matter of survival. If Obi wins despite sacking him, his stock as a media guru takes a dip.
That's why he prefers APC win than Obi even though he's spent the last seven years criticizing APC for kicking him out of govt
Obinna, do you agree Tinubu attended Chicago State University? That is what has been on the snout of ipob for the past 1 year, so don't derail and start talking about dogshit which is not the purpose of the thread.

141 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by immortalcrown(m): 10:48am On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Now, did Tinubu attend Chicago State University or we should wait for lamidi kwanu to make a broadcast on that?
Shinedu, the post is about Reno and Tinubu and my comment is about the two names. Shinedu, Reno is as untrustworthy as Tinubu.

20 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 10:48am On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:
The topic should be more about the documents he submitted to secure the Chicago admission
Oh, not about whether or not he attended Chicago State University again?

Una dey try sha. grin

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Obinna, do you agree Tinubu attended Chicago State University? That is what has been on the snout of ipob for the past 1 year, so don't derail and start talking about dogshit which is not the purpose of the thread.

Tagging everyone that doesn't support Tinubu Igbo doesnt change the truth that BAT is too old and sick for the number 1 position

Afenifere has spoken and my pastor spoke loud and clear

We cannot hand a sick country to a sick president

79 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 10:50am On Nov 20, 2022
immortalcrown:
Shinedu, the post is about Reno and Tinubu and my comment is about the two names. Shinedu, Reno is as untrustworthy as Tinubu.
Okay, let's wait for lamidi kwanu's broadcast on that. Pretty sure since you believed Buhari died and replaced by one jubrin from Sudan, we need lamidi kwanu to confirm this to you.

93 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Perfectbeing(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:
The investigation should be more about the documents he submitted to secure the Chicago admission

And what would you do with the info? Lemme guess, you'll change the goal post and bring out other thing to sail about..
We know you all.

53 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Oh, not about whether or not he attended Chicago State University again?

Una dey try sha. grin

Let Tinubu prove he attended any school in Nigeria (primary secondary or university) not showing us US certificate

Sounds so fishy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2022
Perfectbeing:
And what would you do with the info? Lemme guess, you'll change the goal post and bring out other thing to sail about..
We know you all.

He's the one contesting for presidency, he needs to come clean so the electorates can know who he is

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by immortalcrown(m): 10:53am On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay, let's wait for lamidi kwanu's broadcast on that. Pretty sure since you believed Buhari died and replaced by one jubrin from Sudan, we need lamidi kwanu to confirm this to you.
Shame on you for being the first to do what you falsely accuse me of. You insinuate my comment is not related to the post. I proved you wrong. You now wrote about names that are not mentioned in the post. Shame on you for your inability to stay and defend yourself within the context of the post.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:

Investigations should be about his real name, his age, his primary and secondary school, his source of wealth and his health status
Obinna, rest.

His name is Ogunlere Amoda Yekini.

Though you agree he is Tinubu on the document in circulation about drugs shey? Don't worry, we will get there.

81 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2022
Reno talks too much. Tinubu is a known drug lord and unelectable.. Period!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 10:54am On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Obinna, rest.

His name is Ogunlere Amoda Yekini.

Though you agree he is Tinubu on the document in circulation about drugs shey? Don't worry, we will get there.

Let him prove his Primary and secondary school

At least point his classmates from any of the 2 grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 10:55am On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:

Let Tinubu prove he attended any school in Nigeria (primary secondary or university) not showing us US certificate

Sounds so fishy
Okay, Tinubu never attended any primary and secondary school. He was a stark illiterate and got admission in Chicago State University because he was a drug lord.

Obinna, you can now rest.

108 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 10:56am On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay, Tinubu never attended any primary and secondary school. He was a stark illiterate and got admission in Chicago State University because he was a drug lord.

Obinna, you can now rest.

If you're say so, and that makes him unelectable

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 10:57am On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:

Let him prove his Primary and secondary school

At least point his classmates from any of the 2 grin
Okay Obinna.

He was a stark illiterate when he was admitted into Chicago State University.

Hope you are happy now. grin

81 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by kk2027: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2022
LeoDeKing:

Okay Obinna.

He was a stark illiterate when he was admitted into Chicago State University.

Hope you are happy now. grin

What documents did he submit to them? shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by LeoDeKing: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:

What documents did he submit to them? shocked shocked shocked
Obinna, he presented drugs and was given admission. Is that okay by you?

102 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2022
kk2027:

Investigations should be about his real name, his age, his primary and secondary school, his source of wealth and his health status
The fact he did graduate from csu in good grades should settle your worries but potato must potate. The man was able to run his govt without allocation from the fg for a considerable length of time making resonablt strides, saint peter on the hand even with steady fg allocations still owed salaries and executed shoddy projects. Who would you honestly call a better manager?

55 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obi's Supporters Made Me Waste $4,000 Investigating Tinubu by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2022
It's rather strange to believe that Reno Omokri is a pastor shocked shocked shocked

The length he is willing to go for the sake of bankrolling is disturbing!

What has your conviction to investigate Tinubu got to do with labour party

Tomorrow now, na you go first dey shout say obidients dey vawulence grin grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Reno, Deji, All Said About Peter Obi Before He Decided To Run For Election / Hoodlums Set Enugu North Local Government Secretariat On Fire / This Is Awka ICC, In Anambra Not 02 Arena (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.