Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,042 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? (440 Views)

Greywolf Empire Vacancy / Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? / Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by haykingz: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Although I sent my CV to them but I don't really know about the job, if it's real or not. The message is an interview invitation from them.

Sequel to your Application for a job offer, we are pleased to invite you for a formal interview at our organization.
kindly refer to the provided information below:

DATE: MONDAY, 30TH OF AGUGUS 2021

TIME: 10AM.

ADDRESS: GREYWOLF EMPIRE:
8,OGUNDIPE STREET, SANTOS LAYOUT, AKOWONJO ROUNDABOUT, DOPEMU, LAGOS.

OFFICE PHONE NUMBER: 0808 378 7577

Kind Come along with a hard copy of your CV

NO MASK NO ENTRY RULE WILL STRICTLY BE ADHERE TO
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by Suzyriches: 12:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
I know greywolf empire... They are into travel and tours, logistics, media and tech check generally .... They are reliable and trustworthy in terms of delivery ...their services are top-notch... their media services is superb and they give opportunity to people who wants to grow in their career to develop through their platform.
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by Bubykoz: 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2021
Contrary to what you think, Greywolf empire has proven itself to be reliable, efficient and effective and above all has a Topnotch working environment for it’s staff. They are customer service centered and above all they are free and transparent in all their dealings. Greywolfempire offers you the best traveling packages,logistics service and above all branding and website creation.
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by Princehojay(m): 2:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
GreyWolf Empire is a very good company that has a very nice and conducive working environment... I worked there for 4years before I left on 30th of June this year.... And to be honest with you, I've never for once regret working with the company... They are into Travel and tours, Logistics, and Branding... They also have a multimedia arm which does events coverages, product shoot and aerea photography.... etc....
Re: Who Knows About Greywolf Empire? by Maggiecreates: 7:07pm On Sep 14, 2021
Greywolf Empire!!!... Well, I got to know that Greywolf Empire is just like an "Encyclopedia". For me, it was a platform for growth, an environment for learning human characteristics, behaviour and interaction. However, it's a habitat for talents. It's quite rich in knowledge and skills.

It's quite a challenging and positive environment... It's about you learning; you must want to learn, it's about you desiring growth and it's all about your commitment. There were times I cried, and times I laughed. But at the end, it was really worth it... Every bit of it.

(1) (Reply)

Vacancies Vacancies Vacancies / Ireland Government Scholarship 2022 For Masters, Phd & Postdoc Fellowship| Fully / I.T Administrator At Total Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.