Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,568 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria (45106 Views)

Ortom: I Will Not Destroy PDP In Benue; Why Uba, My Aides Attended Atiku’s Rally / Ortom: I Would Have Taken Up Arms Against Fulani Herdsmen If Not For God / Samuel Ortom: I Have Been Paying Salaries Since I Left APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aufbauh:

[s]Keep quite! Are you from Benue State?
You guys like jumping on 'convenient narrative' that suit your suspicion.
Ortom is the worst Governor Benue has ever produced.[/s]
You're a liar. It's simply because he broke out from godfatherism that rule the state and decided to speak the truth. Your gaslighting has failed. We all know about the killings going on in villages in benue state.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:00am On Aug 31, 2021
You sent a copy of the document to Buhari!? shocked How silly of you!

Kinda reminds me of those scenes in films where someone unwittingly reveals some secret in their possesion...or the location thye're hiding at, to someone they trusted but who's actually in cahoots with the baddie of the film!
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:10am On Aug 31, 2021
PUSSYHOE:
It is called jihad.

And the mugu southerners are still sitting pretty.....thinking the enemy at the gate can be handled just by blowing more grammar and queuing up to vote in yet another core northern muslim!

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by PROUDIGBO(m): 12:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Flyingngel:
Ortom is crying and shouting but some Southern politicians are dinning with these people as if nothing happen is happening. But one thing I know is that nobody can forcefully take any part of SOUTHSOUTH as their conquered territory, instead we all fight to death.

Exactly what i said! The biggest arsenal the northern hegemony have in their push to take over the entire south are the greedy, daft and kiss-ass southern political elite!

4 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Sirjamo: 4:40am On Aug 31, 2021
Aufbauh:
I think this Gov. Ortom needs a head check as his case is gradually deteriorating from paranoia to full blown insanity.

The question that any reasonable person should ask is that; why is it only Ortom in the whole Benue propagating this conspiracy theory if it is not mere mischief? Are they no worthy Benue indigenes even in the opposition to echo his narrative?

Only Ortom cannot be the only one with sight, insight and foresight in the entire state.
He's saying all these for the benefit of PDP Dundees. He knows they are foolish, they would believe anything as long as it's against the government.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by NakwansaPolice: 4:55am On Aug 31, 2021
buckeyemedia:
Seminole, keep does crocodile tears for yourself, Hypocrite Pharisee.
Fahdiga this is Monogamy
I don catch am

gbegile boys I dey greet una grin
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Aufbauh(m): 5:13am On Aug 31, 2021
Sirjamo:
He's saying all these for the benefit of PDP Dundees. He knows they are foolish, they would believe anything as long as it's against the government.

Sure, in the future when he changes his stance which is most likely following the footstep of someone like ffk, they'll refer to him as unstable, prostitute, Fulani slave etc.
Those guys are too gullible & thoughtless to be mislead.

Nobody take Ortom seriously in Benue except his protege, not even his party members. But outside the state most especially our Eastern neighbours Ortom is the best thing that has come out Benue just because he hates their foes.
Every politics is local! What an outsiders may see as a big problem in your domain may not matter much to the locals cus the locals rightly know where it pinches.
Our biggest problem in the state as a civil service driven economy are nonpayment of salary, pension and gratuity to our dependent family members, job opportunities within the state, local government autonomy, provision of basic facilities, utilities and amenities, provision and subsidizing of agricultural tools & incentives.

I can tell you that most part of Benue state except the fringes don't even know about this so propagated Fulani saga by Ortom.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Trueigbo: 6:25am On Aug 31, 2021
Flyingngel:
Ortom is crying and shouting but some Southern politicians are dinning with these people as if nothing happen is happening. But one thing I know is that nobody can forcefully take any part of SOUTHSOUTH as their conquered territory, instead we all fight to death.

They used southsouth to divide us. Where is North North biko. How can delta/edo and calabar be southsouth. How do they connect. Use ur geography.

These people don finish us

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by true2god: 6:43am On Aug 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
I give up on you. You are beyond redemption
Don't waste your energy on him. Make your point and go. Many of them on Nairalland, Twitter and Facebook are paid Fulani propagandist employed by the nigerian government to lie and defend their evil agenda. You should have known by now.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Flyingngel(m): 6:44am On Aug 31, 2021
Trueigbo post:

They used southsouth to divide us. Where is North North biko. How can delta/edo and calabar be southsouth. How do they connect. Use ur geography.

These people don finish us.

Hey! You see that my post? I am talking abt SOUTH-SOUTH, if you are from Southeast, kindly talk abt it . My post did not talk abt separation of any kind. We down here have identity.
I don't know why few Southeasterners alway get angry when we talk abt SOUTH-SOUTH, as if an ijaw , ishekiri, Ibibio, Efik , Andoni e.t.c have any correlation WITH IGBO. If you think Delta and Edo has a higher percentage of Igbo speaking people and they don't want to associate with the SOUTH-SOUTH, there is no problem abt that. We don't force union like some of you.
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by true2god: 6:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Flyingngel:
Trueigbo post:

Hey! You see that my post? I am talking abt SOUTH-SOUTH, if you are from Southeast, kindly talk abt it . My post did not talk abt separation of any kind. We down here have identity.
I don't know why few Southeasterners alway get angry when we talk abt SOUTH-SOUTH, as if an ijaw , ishekiri, Ibibio, Efik , Andoni e.t.c have any correlation WITH IGBO. If you think Delta and Edo has a higher percentage of Igbo speaking people and they don't want to associate with the SOUTH-SOUTH, there is no problem abt that. We don't force union like some of you.
Where are you from? I am an Igbo man from asaba Delta State.

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Flyingngel(m): 6:58am On Aug 31, 2021
true2god post:

I have no problem with where you are coming from or the tribe that you are. Even if you are an IGBO man in Ijaw nation and you feel that you are from Southeast, there is no problem with that but as for those that cherish the SOUTH-SOUTH, those are they people I am talking to.
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by true2god: 7:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Flyingngel:
true2god post:

I have no problem with where you are coming from or the tribe that you are. Even if you are an IGBO man in Ijaw nation and you feel that you are from Southeast, there is no problem with that but as for those that cherish the SOUTH-SOUTH, those are they people I am talking to.
Are you from the so-called south-south? That's my question.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Trueigbo: 8:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Flyingngel:
Trueigbo post:

Who is talking of identity or forcing people to Unite. See the attached map and see if southsouth makes sense there. Where is North North there. We are being used by them. Explain the map.

They would have joined yobe, katsina, jigawa and kano to form North North

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Ovamboland(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue State has insisted that the agenda of Fulani herdsmen in Nigeria is to conquer the entire nation.

The Governor, while speaking with BBC pidgin at the weekend, said he has documents to back up his claims.

According to him, the Fulani Nationality Movement who claimed responsibility for his recent attack, said that Nigeria is their only country.

He said, “Fulani Nationality Movement, FUNAM were the people who attempted to kill me recently. They said Nigeria is the only country that belongs to them. It is written and I have the document.

“I have sent copy of the document to the president, police, DSS. The FUNAM said they wanted this revolution in 1800 but could not achieve it through Usman Danfodio.

“They claimed that they have the power, money and all it takes to achieve it”.

Ortom, who has been in a face-off with the presidency over his criticism of President Muhammadu Buhari’s inability to tackle the security challenges facing the nation, lamented that terrorism is beginning to takeover the country like Afghanistan and other waring countries in the world.

“The terrorism that we used to hear in far away countries like Afghanistan Iraq and other warring countries has surfaced in Nigeria.

“And as it is, it seems the presidency is in support of what is happening because it is not saying anything.

“Like I always say, if the Federal Government has the power to stop secessionists like Nnamdi Kanu and Sunday Igboho then the should have the power to stop banditry in the country too.

“They call the attackers unknown gunmen but for me, I know that they are Fulani people coming to kill us. And the presidency is involved in this agenda.

“The Fulani people have claimed that they want to capture the entire country”, he added.

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/08/30/i-have-document-fulani-want-to-takeover-nigeria-gov-ortom-insists/

This governor has proven to be very dull, that's why he has no achievement in 6 years on that seat.

The secret document he claims to have is what a faceless person shared after the fiom fiom episode that the governor claimed Fulani herdsmen attacked him. So far only local Tiv militants have been questioned for that episode. Some online group claimed responsibility for that attack that the governor could not present a shred of evidence like damaged cars or injured security agents who protected him during the event.

It's the document shared by unknown people online FUNAM, that could have been written by a Yoruba man or Junkun militant or any mischievous person, available to anyone that a whole governor has as evidence.
What a shame

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Arosko(m): 8:24am On Aug 31, 2021
kenzysmith:
This Orton is now over doing things
shatap idiot.... Political baboon.... Over doing what?
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by MI6Surveillance: 10:30am On Aug 31, 2021
A whole governor can't just be saying this if it's not factual

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Abohboy: 10:32am On Aug 31, 2021
You guys don't realize this fact Ortom is a horrible governor who didn't develop or do anything for his state so now he latches onto the fulani agenda in order to gain popularity and publicity everybody has forgotten how corrupt he was now because he attacked the Fulani people stop letting these evil and corrupt governors gain popularity

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Coldie(m): 10:32am On Aug 31, 2021
Everybody is saying this over and over again but nobody wants to believe it
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by sageer1706(m): 10:34am On Aug 31, 2021
This man should pls face benue and move dem forward instead of wasting his time on the FG...

2 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by donmik: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2021
Gallant!

Whether u like it or not, we must continue to air the truth cos only a coward fears in warfront
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by ddeola: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2021
Every demonic agenda over Nigeria backfire by fire in Jesus name.
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by faithfull18(f): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2021
Emperormartin:
This man is fastly becoming a role model to many. And Nigeria don't like those that say the truth
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 31, 2021
WITH PEOPLE LIKE PANTAMI AND MALAMI STILL IN THIS CRUEL GOVT,ANYTHING COMMON WITH JIHADIST SHOULD BE EXPECTED. BUT NIGERIA IS IN THE HANDS OF THE ALMIGHTY.

3 Likes

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by lasisi69(f): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2021
austinvsb:

Over-religiousness will be the death of so many! Dey there dey expect make the LORD come fight for you okay?

Maybe you christian pass all those christians wey dem don kill for Jos and southern Kaduna. Ode
You are still in the dark..[/b]There's a [b]veil still covering your face undecided
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by donmik: 10:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Abohboy:
You guys don't realize this fact Ortom is a horrible governor who didn't develop or do anything for his state so now he latches onto the fulani agenda in order to gain popularity and publicity everybody has forgotten how corrupt he was now because he attacked the Fulani people stop letting these evil and corrupt governors gain popularity

We are happy he did nothing. Of course, it is true.

But we cannot sell our faith and ancestry to Jihadist intimidators.

U are saying this cos u are one of those Fulani jihadists in Nigeria who are ruling the Aso Rock.

Enough of your deceits

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by seunayantokun(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2021
The doc is a public knowledge, others need to speak up and out. It shouldn't be Ortom alone. It is real, we got to resist it.

The plan cannot succeed but it has already taken away the peace of this land. It is time to defend our land.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by papiwyte(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Social media governor, solve ur state problem and stop advertising it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by 0dav2(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Abohboy:
how will he develop the state when thiers no security

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 31, 2021
Fulani have already taken over. Please remind me where your President is from again. Remind me again where your PDP presidential candidate is from. The obsession with Fulani na real thing o. We like it. Continue to praise us.

1 Like

Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by Angeltjazz2017(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2021
kenzysmith:
This Orton is now over doing things

I don’t think so, he is just ready to sacrifice himself for his people instead of die in vain

If he was killed back then,no body will be talking about him by now

Bro if you are in southern part please go get ammunition to defend yourself because the coming war is real
Re: Ortom: I Have Document, Fulani Want To Takeover Nigeria by wink2015(m): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2021
In Nigeria - FULANIZATION

In Afghanistan - TALABANIZATION

God save his children

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primary: Atiku Gets 371 Votes, Wike Gets 231 Votes / Senate Gives Osinbajo 3 Conditions To Accept Magu / INEC Releases Photos Of Sample Ballot Boxes For 2019 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.