Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) (78419 Views)

Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ / Fire From Lantern Burns NewBorn Baby In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Awoleesu(m): 6:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]Stop exhibiting your ignorance!

This is a rare genetic case/disorder called progeria.

Those who have read the book, “curious case of Benjamin Button” will understand this situation where Benjamin Button was born with this disorder and aging in reverse

Correct!

By the time she reaches 80, she'll have the looks of an infant!
The advantage is when she's in mid age, she'll have the looks and shape of a teenager...

1 Like

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by ruggedtimi(m): 6:05pm On Aug 30, 2021
Curious case of Benjamin button

1 Like

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by CanadaCars(m): 6:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:
How does a baby look older than the Mother?

Very likely as a result wicked Witchcraft Manipulations and Projections. The World is filled with Wickedness.

This is why it is risk to Just Live anyhow. It is risk to be Live without a Solid connection with JESUS Christ.

Only a Divine intervention from above will sort this out.

Nawaooh even a medical condition is spiritual. No wonder Africa is the way it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by seguno2: 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
Idamond:
this one fear me grin..

when ur wicked mother in-law show up at ur house very early in the morning to warn u " U will see me" And dead the next day.

have learnt new thing today thanks to seun for creating this platform of ideas

Is that what you learned from Wikipedia
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Gee64: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
Village people at work again!
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by GeneralPula: 6:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Aside from any genetic related stuff, SA are weird being..

By now, I expected TMKsouth to write to SA government to examine all black SA mentally cuz I doubt people with adequate mental health status can loot Love Machine and casket..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by MufasaLion: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
[s]
Righteousness2:

Very likely as a result wicked Witchcraft Manipulations and Projections. The World is filled with Wickedness.

This is why it is risk to Just Live anyhow. It is risk to be Live without a Solid connection with JESUS Christ.

[/s]

Something is medical, you're here screaming witchcraft.

The day you and yoir household stop visiting the clinic is the day I'll take you serious. Hypocrite!
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by capnies: 6:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:

DON'T BOTHER YOURSELF THE PICTURE IS FAKE. LOOK AT THE FULL PICTURE YOU'LL SEE THAT THE BODY IS MISSING, BECAUSE THE BODY AND THE HANDS AND LEGS CANNOT BE THAT THIN
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by MufasaLion: 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:

Those who have read the book, “curious case of Benjamin Button” will understand this situation where Benjamin Button was born with this disorder and aging in reverse

Damn straight!
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
UDUJ:

Lol cheesy grin cheesy I think you are right. Lots of nairalanders specifically should have tourette syndrome with the way and manner they insult people willy nilly cheesy

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol, I know right?!
Insulting people and cussing must be their ticks!!! grin grin grin grin
It's amazing how tourette can come in many forms. For some nairalanders, this must be it for them. grin grin grin
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by TMKsouth: 6:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
GeneralPula:
Aside from any genetic related stuff, SA are weird being..

By now, I expected TMKsouth to write to SA government to examine all black SA mentally cuz I doubt people with adequate mental health status can loot Love Machine and casket..

LMAO grin - why did you flee from the facts I hit u with in the Aba flood thread, or did you choke on the 30 year old menstrual pads and faeces still blocking the drainage system over there? Naija how far with your animal-like lack of maintenance culture?
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by willexyaho(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Meme loading
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by MufasaLion: 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mercisharelove:

No, you are the one who should stop showing your unbelief. Everything GOD ALMIGHTY made is good and perfect, there is nothing like disorder, every abnormalities were caused by wicked manipulative world.

That's exactly what the preacher is trying to tell you??

If you said it's good and perfect oya make this kind baby enter your wife womb now

So you're making sense, right?

You're among the reasons clerics are getting richer daily.
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by AwesomeGod10(m): 6:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
Luke 22 : 11
and there will be fearful sights and from heaven great signs. Endtimes.
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by offiahvictor(m): 6:23pm On Aug 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:

don't comment cos you read one useless book then you cause genetic nonsense. There are witchcraft manipulation and wickedness in recent time. Spirituality is real so don't neglect that realm. Righteousness is right after all.
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by AgentGoat: 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
You just ended up adding another nice book to my bookshop cheesy

Where can i download from?
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by djevino(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
ItxAyce:

There's even a movie, Brad Pitt was the star.

What's the name of the movie?
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Lotusgoddess(f): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You will surely enjoy reading it.

When a Man could not father his daughter again cos he was getting younger and the daughter was getting older grin

I saw the movie.. Very interesting
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by FlipModeSquade(m): 6:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:

There is no Vitamin, Supplement or operation that can Rectify this Disorder.
Only a Divine intervention from GOD ALMIGHTY will sort this out.
Shut up angry
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by jimtemi1: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Look at the first picture, the gran MA just dey observe every body inside that room
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by heniford2: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
TMKsouth come and see your slutty shitty of ur country on d news is happening again
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Longman8: 6:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
IT COULD BE REINCARNATION OF SOME SORT U KNOW.
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Bobbyjay001(m): 6:29pm On Aug 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:

or read "others". I forgot the author. But i can remember Nicholas-the crook-bodied private investigator, Constance-the crook bodied mid-wife and helper and Micheal-one of the children born with deformities as the main characters.
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Solidkay(m): 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
Amotolongbo:

I don't need to know you, but for what you just said.
I LOVE YOU.
KISSES.......
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Idamond: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
seguno2:

Is that what you learned from Wikipedia

Na wakapidia
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Zico777(m): 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
CursedNsukka:

That Righteousness2 is an idiot naw, I'm surprised you don't know yet
grin
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by NIJJAking(m): 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
Righteousness2:

There is no Vitamin, Supplement or operation that can Rectify this Disorder.
Only a Divine intervention from GOD ALMIGHTY will sort this out.

I always support your posts here without quoting u but today I have to quote u wrong. This is not a spiritual issue, the child is suffering from a condition called Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome. Not everything is spiritual..
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by salt1: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

When your Mother In-law wants to continue the quarrels from where you people stopped.

grin

You're very funny!!
Please those with progeria, do they also have adult brains? I expect that grandma to speak in a husky voice
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Zico777(m): 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
etibaba:
It's just sad, what a fate the child has. The average life expectancy for a child with progeria is about 13 years.
Really!?
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by TMKsouth: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
heniford2:
TMKsouth come and see your slutty shitty of ur country on d news is happening again

What's shitty is your brain. It's a health condition accepted all over the world. Only Nigerians say it's witchcraft. The same dumb people who dont believe Covid exists and who blame Aba flooding on tropical weather instead of the 30 year old menstrual pads and faeces left to block to the drainage system because of an animal-like lack of maintenance culture.
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2021
ItxAyce:

There's even a movie, Brad Pitt was the star.
what's the name of the movie please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Delta: Lady Runs Mad After She Was Dropped From A Flashy Car (photos,video) / The Black Lungs Of A Chinese Chain Smoker (Graphic Photos, Video) / Roberto Cabrera: Doctors Speak About Man With Longest joystick In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.