Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,127 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) (79700 Views)

Folashade Adesina: Nurse ‘Pierced Newborn Baby’s Eyes To Avenge Carryover’ / Newborn Baby Grabs Doctor's Shirt And Refuses To Let Go Seconds After Birth (Pic / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by LeSudAfricaine: 9:24am On Aug 31, 2021
heniford2:
mention one innovation of a black south african has done like one been used in Africa as large angry grin cheesy una done smoke weed finish or drugs i did my research in your basic school a kid of 10years up ward is into drugs to the level that you guys have to do protects on it, is so bad that society is messed up that i will never advice any good person to raise his kids in SA look at your immorality lesbians,gays,drugs,gangs,sex slave,looting mention any bad thing that we see in a war torn country is seen in useless sick counrty should i tell you more you guys don't travel so how are you going to be expose to the world norms of development undecided undecided undecided grin is bad your bring lazy ass here to compare us our smart youth to your lazy youth of your country tah! I spit out grin cheesy
You can't even type.

1 Like

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Lacash: 9:25am On Aug 31, 2021
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

What could have caused this situation, is it a medical problem or it's spiritual?

A two months old baby looking like 80yrs old woman!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

https://briefly.co.za/108090-mom-20-gives-birth-daughter-with-rare-condition-known-progeria.html
It’s like a situation whereby your ancestor decided to repay you a visit after a very long time they’ve gone to the great beyond.
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Fantazy(m): 9:27am On Aug 31, 2021
She gave birth to her grandmother
Which Kain thing be this?
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by sque007: 9:29am On Aug 31, 2021
stop followng old sogar dady una no the hear
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Perfectman91: 9:31am On Aug 31, 2021
Idamond:

God bless u for this! I'm downloading the book now.

How can I download it please?
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by heniford2: 9:37am On Aug 31, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
You can't even type.
should i educate you that i am first an Africa first before the useless English you guys try hard to emulate the white which you guys end up been an idiot and spoiled lazy brat Get the Bleep off zombie undecided undecided
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by heniford2: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You seem almost bitter that we are South African and you aren't, and we enjoy a better standard of living and you dont. grin grin
It is what it is..deal with it.

bitter how i have been to south Africa i have seen how useless you black Africans even you here is useless too, which standard of living angry grin grin cheesy and you guys loot up shops, mall even loot intimacy gadgets and coffin kia grin abeg charlie go rest please, shitty standard living my ass grin cheesy sorry
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by heniford2: 9:45am On Aug 31, 2021
IronGalaxy:
You are so so stupid, and the sad part is you almost seem proud it
the reason why this lady had that kinda of baby is because of high rate of immorality amongs blacks south Africa grin cheesy
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by IronGalaxy: 9:53am On Aug 31, 2021
heniford2:
the reason why this lady had that kinda of baby is because of high rate of immorality amongs blacks south Africa grin cheesy
Lol, you're so stupid its so funny. This disease is progeria and many in that shithole of yours live wih this disease.
Secondly, you can go blab about immorality to someone who doesn know Nigerians, you people would kill your own mothers and sell their vagi.nas for cash, you love-vendor and traffick young girls anywhere you find yourselves, the highest number of African prostitutes in Europe are Nigerians, your granpapas marry toddlers in the name of religion..I can go and on
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by heniford2: 10:03am On Aug 31, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Lol, you're so stupid its so funny. This disease is progeria and many in that shithole of yours live wih this disease.
Secondly, you can go blab about immorality to someone who doesn know Nigerians, you people would kill your own mothers and sell their vagi.nas for cash, you love-vendor and traffick young girls anywhere you find yourselves, the highest number of African prostitutes in Europe are Nigerians, your granpapas marry toddlers in the name of religion..I can go and on
do we have gays, here lesbians, do we have high state of immorality like your useless country where even in basic school sex is been practice grin love-vendor that is a daily business both married man and woman do so in SA, let me tell you when i visited SA the hotel i lodge in SA one guy asked me if i Wanted sex he can arrange her daughter for me 4 just for 300 rands grin his wife for 800rands for a night just imagine the level of love-vendor and how useless ur country is, you know what am saying is true lets stop this useless argument undecided and talk about reforms
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by IronGalaxy: 10:04am On Aug 31, 2021
heniford2:
bitter how i have been to south Africa i have seen how useless you black Africans even you here is useless too, which standard of living angry grin grin cheesy and you guys loot up shops, mall even loot intimacy gadgets and coffin kia grin abeg charlie go rest please, shitty standard living my ass grin cheesy sorry
We are useless an yet we build infrastructure rapidly, new this new that on a daily.. every Adewale from that shithole wants to find themsleves here grin

Yes, South Africa has a better standard of living than Nigeria duh? Heck even Namibia, Zimbabwe, Rwanda, Kenya etc , you guys are in the very bottom of the bottom. Your people get deported from Chad..go figure!

Looting incidents have happened everywhere in the world including the US, UK, France and of course even in Nigeria, so your tired angle is lame, besides we'd rather loot than be champions of jungle justice, ritual killings and open defecation. LmFAo.

1 Like

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by IronGalaxy: 10:09am On Aug 31, 2021
heniford2:
do we have gays, here lesbians, do we have high state of immorality like your useless country where even in basic school sex is been practice grin love-vendor that is a daily business both married man and woman do so in SA, let me tell the hotel i lodge in SA one guy asked me if i want sex he can arrange her daughter for 300 rands grin his wife for 800rands for a night just imagine you know what am saying is true lets stop this useless argument undecided
Yes Nigeria has gays and lesbians..what do you call that thing Bobrisky then? grin grin You have gays living in secrecy because of your laws, surely that's not hard to understand. Our government has bigger fishes to fry than policing sexual preferences of people , Ypur clueless government must do the same. Nigerians are immoral but hide behind reliogious fanaticism., if you aren't immoral, why are you then reviled by most countries of the world? Why are you assumed to be criminals upon someone finding you are Nigerian?

1 Like

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by makizee(m): 10:10am On Aug 31, 2021
Righteousness2:
How does a baby look older than the Mother?

Very likely as a result wicked Witchcraft Manipulations and Projections. The World is filled with Wickedness.

This is why it is risk to Just Live anyhow. It is risk to be Live without a Solid connection with JESUS Christ.

This dude posts nonsense 99 % of the time, yet gets a lot of likes... Many Nigerians are indeed ignorant.

There is no Vitamin, Supplement or operation that can Rectify this Disorder.
Only a Divine intervention from GOD ALMIGHTY will sort this out.
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:42am On Aug 31, 2021
heniford2:
should i educate you that i am first an Africa first before the useless English you guys try hard to emulate the white which you guys end up been an idiot and spoiled lazy brat Get the Bleep off zombie undecided undecided
Lol. Afican my dry a.ss. you are just an illiterate making excuses. You are just not that bright, it shows in your reasoning. or the lack thereof

1 Like

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by heniford2: 1:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
Lol. Afican my dry a.ss. you are just an illiterate making excuses. You are just not that bright, it shows in your reasoning. or the lack thereof
stupidity is when one deny his existence you of all people is a insult to Africa manade so why should i argue with you.

1 Like

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by heniford2: 1:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
IronGalaxy:
Yes Nigeria has gays and lesbians..what do you call that thing Bobrisky then? grin grin You have gays living in secrecy because of your laws, surely that's not hard to understand. Our government has bigger fishes to fry than policing sexual preferences of people , Ypur clueless government must do the same. Nigerians are immoral but hide behind reliogious fanaticism., if you aren't immoral, why are you then reviled by most countries of the world? Why are you assumed to be criminals upon someone finding you are Nigerian?

dude south African as a whole is a disease to Africa deal with it or forget it and beside bobrisky is a showbies promoter not a gay grin but since you guys claim you have big fish to catch how many have you caught as a whole
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by IronGalaxy: 1:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
heniford2:
dude south African as a whole is a disease to Africa deal with it or forget it and beside bobrisky is a showbies promoter not a gay grin but since you guys claim you have big fish to catch how many have you caught as a whole
lmfao Lol, Bobrisky is not even Gay but a transgender, yup in the same "moral' Nigeria. so go fvck yourself with your holier than though act. Nigeria is a certified sodom.

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by IronGalaxy: 1:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
LeSudAfricaine:
This slowpoke legit thought that ugly thing "Bobrisky was a woman grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Kolisky(m): 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Amotolongbo:
[s][/s]Stop exhibiting your ignorance!

This is a rare genetic case/disorder called progeria.

Those who have read the book, “curious case of Benjamin Button” will understand this situation where Benjamin Button was born with this disorder and aging in reverse

I later come back for this thread after. Thanks for this piece of information. I downloaded that book and just finished now.

It’s just too good to be conversant with happenings around us.

My respect

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by IronGalaxy: 10:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
GeneralPula:
Aside from any genetic related stuff, SA are weird being..

By now, I expected TMKsouth to write to SA government to examine all black SA mentally cuz I doubt people with adequate mental health status can loot Love Machine and casket..
We also doubt sane people can dismember innocent people brutally for their organs...for juju really? savage animals who've barely evolved from the stone age.

2 Likes

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by TMKsouth: 11:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
IronGalaxy:
We also doubt sane people can dismember innocent people brutally for their organs...for juju really? savage animals who've barely evolved from the stone age.

Ouch! shocked

1 Like

Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:05am On Sep 01, 2021
Kolisky:

I later come back for this thread after. Thanks for this piece of information. I downloaded that book and just finished now.

It’s just too good to be conversant with happenings around us.

My respect
You are welcome sir.

Happy new month
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Kolisky(m): 4:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Amotolongbo:
You are welcome sir.

Happy new month

Oh, yes!

May we have a blissful days ahead
Re: Progeria: Newborn Baby In South Africa Looks Like An 80-Year-Old Woman (Picture) by Charx122: 8:32am On Feb 29
GuyWise101:
Nna mehnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

What could have caused this situation, is it a medical problem or it's spiritual?

A two months old baby looking like 80yrs old woman!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked This one na reborn ..

https://briefly.co.za/108090-mom-20-gives-birth-daughter-with-rare-condition-known-progeria.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Lady Who Lost Both Breasts To Cancer Shows Them Off / Running To Bathroom To Use Showerhead After Unprotected Sex Is A Waste Of Time' / I'm Scared I've An Abnormal Growth On My Forehead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.