Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Redmi Phone Needed - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Redmi Phone Needed (989 Views)

Breaking News:Nigerian User Complain Over Redmi Phone, Redmi's Reacts / My Redmi Phone Screen Is Totally Broken / Reality And Shocking Fact About The Xiaomi Redmi Phone You All Must Know!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redmi Phone Needed by SSaintkay(m): 2:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Redmi phone with atleast 4gb ram upwards needed at cool rate, drop pic, price and contact
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by natanyin: 3:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
I have a redmi 9t 4gb 64gb variant open box for sale WhatsApp me let's chat used for only 3 weeks.
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Jacku: 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
SSaintkay:
Redmi phone with atleast 4gb ram upwards needed at cool rate, drop pic, price and contact
you have a budget?
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by CHARZENIC(m): 4:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
I had redmi 9 4/64 5k ba3 @45k
Kindly chat up o. 08101866487
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by SSaintkay(m): 5:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Depends on the spec of the phone and age just name the phone you have and the price
Jacku:
you have a budget?
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Jacku: 6:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
SSaintkay:
Depends on the spec of the phone and age just name the phone you have and the price
i have none. But you can expand your options so you'll get more value for money though.
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by ollymer73(m): 9:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
natanyin:
I have a redmi 9t 4gb 64gb variant open box for sale WhatsApp me let's chat used for only 3 weeks.

How much? 09031483247 WhatsApp
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by ollymer73(m): 9:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
CHARZENIC:

09063830585 WhatsApp
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Jemerson: 9:17pm On Aug 30, 2021
ollymer73:

How much? 09031483247 WhatsApp

Low-baller
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by hansomb: 1:14am On Aug 31, 2021
CHARZENIC:
did you just registered your moniker today ? If yes are you new to Nairaland ?
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Youngpo413: 8:14am On Aug 31, 2021
Jacku:
i have none. But you can expand your options so you'll get more value for money though.
Yeah,more options like Samsung or Oppo.
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by SSaintkay(m): 8:19am On Aug 31, 2021
Am currently using Oppo A54 so I just don't like any other product except that redmi
Youngpo413:
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Eyanbahose: 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
SSaintkay:
Am currently using Oppo A54 so I just don't like any other product except that redmi
be careful though. Cos some redmi marketers won't tell you the downside if that brand.
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
Eyanbahose:
be careful though. Cos some redmi marketers won't tell you the downside if that brand.
tell us the downside, tecno marketer

3 Likes

Re: Redmi Phone Needed by ollymer73(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jemerson:

Low-baller

Whats my problems with you this guy Jemerson? Have I met u bf, did anyone reported me to you that scammed them, u are just following me around, insulting me calling thief, scammers time without number, u don't even think of age diff, next year I will clock 50, u are embarrassing everywhere, now calling me low baller. I leave u for God of MFM to judge you accordingly.
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Nobody: 6:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
SSaintkay:

I have redmi phones baba

Call or what's app me 09014566031
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
ollymer73:

Whats my problems with you this guy Jemerson? Have I met u bf, did anyone reported me to you that scammed them, u are just following me around, insulting me calling thief, scammers time without number, u don't even think of age diff, u are embarrassing everywhere, now calling me low baller. I leave u for God of MFM to judge you accordingly.
You should have just snub the kid
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Jemerson: 8:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
ollymer73:

[s]Whats my problems with you this guy Jemerson? Have I met u bf, did anyone reported me to you that scammed them, u are just following me around, insulting me calling thief, scammers time without number, u don't even think of age diff, next year I will clock 50, u are embarrassing everywhere, now calling me low baller. I leave u for God of MFM to judge you accordingly.[/s]

It is what it is. You are a certified low-baller and a conman.

When you were soiling my name up and down you thought you were wise?

You can summon your alternate monikers to come and masturbate
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Jemerson: 8:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You should have just snub the kid

DubaiLandLord:
Go tell your papa grin

Mr matured man.... see your life in 3D
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by skywalker240(m): 6:28am On Sep 01, 2021
Jacku:
more value for money options like?

*Patiently waiting to slap the shit outta the illiterate tech mofo when he will mention that stupid brand from that stupid scamming franchise undecided

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phone Needed by skywalker240(m): 6:31am On Sep 01, 2021
Youngpo413:
grin dont mind that guy, he thinks the op would be gullible to his rubbish scam scheme phone.
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by skywalker240(m): 6:38am On Sep 01, 2021
Bodmum:
tell us the downside, tecno marketer
grin grin grin grin grin grin

SAVAGELITY! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Jacku: 7:50am On Sep 01, 2021
skywalker240:

more value for money options like?

*Patiently waiting to slap the shit outta the illiterate tech mofo when he will mention that stupid brand from that stupid scamming franchise undecided
yes. TECNO offers value for money.
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by skywalker240(m): 8:14am On Sep 01, 2021
Jacku:
yes. TECNO offers value for money. Wanna do something about it or throw hands?
obviously everyone knows i cant because youre not near me you dummy,

i just pushed you to reveal your identity, and you didnt proved me wrong.
grin

Now the Op knows u are a Tecno Marketer.

i just slapped you. wink

2 Likes

Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Jacku: 8:40am On Sep 01, 2021
skywalker240:

obviously everyone knows i cant because youre not near me you dummy,

i just pushed you to reveal your identity, and you didnt proved me wrong.
grin

Now the Op knows u are a Tecno Marketer.

i just slapped you. wink
Just get a life. Jobless marketer
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by skywalker240(m): 9:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Jacku:
Just get a life. Jobless marketer
grin

i just hit a nerve didnt i?

jobless marketer?

it seems mr jacku here is not just only a tech illiterate, but also a verbal illiterate.

how can i be jobless and at the same time a marketer?

isnt marketing a job?

mehn, what a dull tecno marketer
grin

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Jacku: 7:27pm On Sep 01, 2021
skywalker240:

grin

i just hit a nerve didnt i?

jobless marketer?

it seems mr jacku here is not just only a tech illiterate, but also a verbal illiterate.

how can i be jobless and at the same time a marketer?

isnt marketing a job?

mehn, what a dull tecno marketer
grin
if I use personals enter you, you might not like me o. You better thread with caution. I'm not always in the mood for these bants
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by skywalker240(m): 8:14pm On Sep 01, 2021
Jacku:
if I use personals enter you, you might not like me o. You better thread with caution. I'm not always in the mood for these bants
grin

Jacku buar don provoke,

stop telling lies and you will never see my mentions
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Jemerson: 10:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
Jacku:

Abeg get out.
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by Jacku: 9:18am On Sep 02, 2021
skywalker240:

grin

Jacku buar don provoke,

stop telling lies and you will never see my mentions
Yo! I'm not the only one on NL. I don't know what lies you are presuming I'm spreading but I'm not always in the mood for this bants. No be everytime you go dey misbehave. Mind yourself make I no talk wetin I go regret
Re: Redmi Phone Needed by skywalker240(m): 10:29am On Sep 02, 2021
Jacku:
Yo! I'm not the only one on NL. I don't know what lies you are presuming I'm spreading but I'm not always in the mood for this bants. No be everytime you go dey misbehave. Mind yourself make I no talk wetin I go regret
lie in this context implies you trying to desuade innocent unsuspecting peeps to not consider buying worthy brands for worthy prices by in the guise of "cheap and affordable" refer them to something of mediocre and substandard quality that is a replica of the original standard and yet its priced above or almost priced above the original.

yes we argue, but everyone knows zou are the one who turns it into fights., (no be say you even get my weight sef o because every time u bring the fight i dey always sidown press you grin )

if you like call your ogun, i no get your time. grin because as long as you log into nairaland, skywalker de onboard to torment liars. cool

1 Like

Re: Redmi Phone Needed by skywalker240(m): 11:43am On Sep 02, 2021
Jemerson:

Abeg get out.
grin
Abeg help me tell am oo. grin
e wan reason personal with me delta pikin. grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which New Android Phone Can I Buy For 30 To #40,000(all Brand) / Screenshot And Post Your Data Usage In The Month Of Apirl / How To Buy Facebook Shares From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.