Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,791 members, 7,817,284 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Let's Talk About Government's E-naira Program. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Talk About Government's E-naira Program. (379 Views)

E-Naira: Pictures As President Buhari Launches E-Currency In State House Abuja / This Picture Tells You All About Government Construction Projects / APC Lied About Government Not Allowing Them Put Up Posters - Enugu PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Talk About Government's E-naira Program. by Powersurge: 4:33pm On Aug 30, 2021
I read an article here about E-Naira. The project still looks vague to me. I will really like someone who have indepth knowledge of the project to come and educate me, by extension, others like me, about the project.

Ps: I know that unlike platforms like Quora and Reddit where you will get informed and reasonable insight into almost every topic, here the case is different. Please if you don't have sufficient knowledge about this, don't occupy space. I take God beg you!
Re: Let's Talk About Government's E-naira Program. by psucc(m): 4:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
I'll be the first of the last people to invest in that enaira.

E get why.
Re: Let's Talk About Government's E-naira Program. by Powersurge: 6:27am On Aug 31, 2021
psucc:
I'll be the first of the last people to invest in that enaira.

E get why.

I think we should try to get more information on it first. I am seeing it as a big deal pretty soon. How I wish CBN could release the white paper of the project.
Re: Let's Talk About Government's E-naira Program. by psucc(m): 6:43am On Aug 31, 2021
Powersurge:

I think we should try to get more information on it first. I am seeing it as a big deal pretty soon. How I wish CBN could release the white paper of the project.
Remember, this is a Nigerian project.

E Neva finished, e Neva start, e Neva work
Re: Let's Talk About Government's E-naira Program. by Powersurge: 6:55am On Aug 31, 2021
psucc:
Remember, this is a Nigerian project.

E Neva finished, e Neva start, e Neva work
Lolzzzz. Ultimate description of Nigeria and her never end, never succeed useless projects

Re: Let's Talk About Government's E-naira Program. by Horus(m): 5:09pm On Feb 09, 2023
Powersurge:
I read an article here about E-Naira. The project still looks vague to me. I will really like someone who have indepth knowledge of the project to come and educate me, by extension, others like me, about the project.

Ps: I know that unlike platforms like Quora and Reddit where you will get informed and reasonable insight into almost every topic, here the case is different. Please if you don't have sufficient knowledge about this, don't occupy space. I take God beg you!

The E-Naira is already in use, it is issued and regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Another Marriage Scandal Hits Oba Adetokunbo Tejuosho / Satire: Steal One Doctor And Get Two Nurses For Free || Honest Govt HQ / TRAGEDY!! Church Building Collapses During Service In Taraba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.