Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,416 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep (598 Views)

Soldier's Wife Brutalizes Her Maid With Knife, Breaks Her Teeth In Lagos. Photos / Housewife Cuts Maid With Razor Blade For Stealing Baby’s Milk (Pics) / 16-yr-old Girl Douses Boy With Acid For Rejecting Her Love Proposal (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by thewitnessblog: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
A young lady from Aboh Mbaise, Imo State, who lives in Umuahia Abia State capital and goes by the name Mrs. Zazi David, is cooling her head off in the police cell after she allegedly attacked her 10-year-old maid with hot water mixed with ground pepper, leaving the skin of the kid peeled off.

It was a bizarre scene as the child, who could not seat or lie down because of the wounds, writhe in agony over the astounding attacks by her madam at the police station. According to reports, the 10-year-old maid whose name was given as Ifunanya, lives with her madam at a housing estate behind Saclux Paint off Aba Road, in Umuahia.

Informed sources, Mrs. Zazi David, whose husband is in South Africa had been regularly abusing the child; inflicting wounds on her young skin, resulting in series of scars on her body. The latest occurred last Sunday when she (Zazi David) doused her victim with hot water boiled at 100 c degree centigrade with pepper.

The source said “her body radiates like a kaleidoscope”, adding “It seems that she (Mrs. Zazi) has been scourging the child for sometime before finally dousing her with the hot water”.

In her Facebook page, she claims to be an entrepreneur and “CEO of an Entertainment outfit”, a claim that could not be ascertained.

“The cat was let out of the bag last week Sunday when the suspect forced the little girl to drink boiling hot water with pepper. This time, the horrendous attack burnt the little girl’s lips, her mouth, throat, voice box as well as esophagi, thus making it difficult for the girl to even breathe’, our Reporter was told

Our source further said “Perhaps, fearing that the girl may die in her home, Mrs. Zazi had to take the girl to a local chemist for treatment. The patent medicine dealer on seeing the enormous wounds inflicted on the girl advised the woman to take the girl to a hospital, but the suspect rejected the suggestion, prompting the patent medicine dealer to raise alarms

However, following the decision of the patent medicine dealer to spill the bean, Mrs. Zazi allegedly threatened him, promising to “deal with him” thereafter.

The Police Public Relations Officer in of Abia State Police Command, Geoffrey Ogbonna, a Superintendent of Police, confirmed the story and assured that the suspect will be prosecuted as soon as the police conclude their investigations on the matter.

Our investigations reveal that the suspect is using many unorthodoxy and means to buy freedom and as our source puts it “she has also been pulling all kinds of strings to get herself off the hook”, but the police authorities in Abia, human civil rights advocates and the state government have sworn today see to the end of the matter, adding that she will face the law.

Meanwhile, the little girl, Ifunanya, is currently undergoing medical rehabilitation and management by the state police command.

“Right now, the girl cannot speak or eat without suffering excruciating pain but can only consume fluids that are forced gently down her throat as her throat has become too narrow from the burns.

She indeed needs extensive surgery if she is to speak well or eat normally again, our Reporter observed.continue reading....
https://www.uchenwosu.com/2021/08/29/attack-on-a-maid/

Re: Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by Chigold101(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
Chai

This woman needs to be seriously dealt with.
She needs jungle justice. How could she do this to another human being and a fellow woman for that matter.

Well! Women are naturally wicked towards another woman.

Shame
Re: Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by DaddyRochie1642: 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
That woman is from the Pit of Hell.
Re: Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by 4reala(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
This is a devilish act, and she should be made to face the full weight of the law
Re: Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 30, 2021
I cried, justice must take it's full course on this wicked woman. This is pure evil.
Re: Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by Fahdiga(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2021
My child will never leave with anyone including my blood sister. Women are generally wicked
Re: Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by Numerouno94(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2021
Women re the number 1 culprits in issues related to child abuse.
Re: Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by Princessogaraya(f): 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Which kind wickedness is this
If you bring a house help and you notice that the child is stubborn why not return he or she to their parents
Re: Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by Asgard73: 5:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
Don’t know why is difficult for a woman to accept and treat children as theirs .

.... and she neva born.. don’t even know if she will keep kids ... the one wey she dey see .. she wan kill.
.. and this evil is prominent among eastern women..

Careless.
Re: Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by Lattop(m): 5:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
That woman should be found and prosecuted accordingly embarassed
Re: Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
embarassed the woman is a witch. The husband should never return to her, he is safe in South Africa where he is. Hope the poor girls helpers will raise a competent lawyer who will fight to ensure this Jezebel spends at least 25yrs in prison.
Re: Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by BabbanBura(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Evil women look like human beings woo!
Re: Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by Sonnobax15(m): 5:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
lipsrsealed
Anything wey you do to another man today,do not forget say tomorrow you must reap am.....Na MUST.......That's the law of karma.....

I don talk am say na only me go take care of my own pikin, whether good or bad.... Whether we see food chop or not,I must be the one to take care of my child..... Even with wetin I don experience for people hand when I dey small due to the death of my mum,I come realize say nobody go fit help you take care of your pikin like yourself..
Re: Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by oladele6adaugo: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

Lady Publicly Humiliated For Stealing Panties Explains Why She Did So (Video) / Army Reacts To Gruesome Murder, Beheading Of 'soldier Couple' / Black Travellers Targetted At Pakistan Airport Because Of IGBO Drug Dealers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.