Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,603 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:55 AM

NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? - NYSC (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? (44112 Views)

NYSC: How To Change Your PPA To A Better Place / How To Influence Your PPA Posting To A Better Place / NYSC : Where We're You Posted And Where Did Your Serve /serving..and Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by DIAMANTE1759: 9:41pm On Nov 24, 2021
contact me for ur direct posting to any state of ur choice I get am for sure link 07067723295
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by jelil01: 12:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
IRODANOSA:
A private school.

Kumbotso LGA, Kano State.
Boss hope this Kumbotso is not a typical village? I saw my ppa letter a while ago.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by sussybae(f): 1:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
oleary:
Was deployed to Ondo but had to apply for redeployment to my state where I schooled and reside. Luckily it worked and I simply went to the state secretariat and got posted to my office where I had applied for annual leave (which I was paid for) before leaving for orientation camp.

In the end, I sign my clearance letter by myself. grin

How I go leave work wey d pay me birthday bonus of about 30k, weekly transport allowance of 5k, bonus for all national holidays and monthly imprest to go and serve in Ondo state?

Make I hold wetin I see for hand jhor!

Please is this in Lagos? I'm currently in need of a PPA in Lagos I don't mind if you can help me
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by John747: 2:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
sussybae:

Please is this in Lagos? I'm currently in need of a PPA in Lagos I don't mind if you can help me
If you have a ppa in mind and your sure they accept corpers, I can make it happen. But you must have a ppa you want. Ppa in Lagos, Abuja, oyo, ogun and delta states available
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Nimi3326: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2022
John747:

If you have a ppa in mind and your sure they accept corpers, I can make it happen. But you must have a ppa you want. Ppa in Lagos, Abuja, oyo, ogun and delta states available

I am interested too pls. do I have to pay?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by John747: 11:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nimi3326:

I am interested too pls. do I have to pay?
Not free
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by IRODANOSA(m): 7:52am On Apr 20, 2022
jelil01:
Boss hope this Kumbotso is not a typical village? I saw my ppa letter a while ago.
Kumbotso is one of the largest LGA in Kano State in landmass. Some parts are towns not far from the city centre, and the other section is a rural area. I hope yours is the case of the former.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by jelil01: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2022
IRODANOSA:

Kumbotso is one of the largest LGA in Kano State in landmass. Some parts are towns not far from the city centre, and the other section is a rural area. I hope yours is the case of the former.
I hope so too. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by sammieking2017(m): 4:20pm On Apr 24, 2022
Ahmeddedon:
I did my service at BUA cement last year during the covid 19 period, only attend one month out of the year, I was still paid my monthly stipend and allowance, free meal ticket and transportation....the company is so good, they ask us to stay home due to covid-19 protocols but still get paid. My monthly earnings then was closed to 40k

Good evening Sir.
I would be glad if you can do a great help to me in regards to where you did your PPA.
Currently, I'm a final year student of geology department and since my 100 level days, I have this passion and interest to explore my career In mining sector.
I want to ask if there is any procedure you did before you were posted there or it's just on a neutral ground.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by jelil01: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2022
IRODANOSA:

Boss, I've been to my papa. And I'm lucky enough to be in the town area. I sent you a Nairaland mail. Pls reply. I need ur contact so I can get some information from you.

Thanks.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Phayteprecious1(f): 2:27pm On Apr 25, 2022
Nobody serve for port-harcourt ni? Because I wish to serve in port-harcourt, though am still in my final year
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Xhurskid: 5:29pm On Apr 25, 2022
I was posted to a school If they give me rejection letter will I take the letter with the request letter back to the secreteriat or the lgi
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by IRODANOSA(m): 3:35pm On Apr 26, 2022
jelil01:
Boss, I've been to my papa. And I'm lucky enough to be in the town area. I sent you a Nairaland mail. Pls reply. I need ur contact so I can get some information from you.

Thanks.
Okay, bro.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Profmaojo: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hi how was your service like at the college of education
charlesucheh:
AdamuAugie college of Education, Argungu, kebbi state.
God took me there! And I did my best itch free!

But e no go better for that school for not retaining Corp Members after service!
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Tisevadon: 1:11pm On Jul 07, 2022
Please can anyone recommend an IT based PPA for me in Enugu state
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Baker111: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2022
Please I'm in need of a PPA in ogun state
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Baker111: 9:57am On Jul 09, 2022
Teejaney88:
Redeemer's College of Technology and Management, (RECTEM). Redemption Camp, Mowe Ogun State.

Hi
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by izikgiren(m): 9:26am On Aug 31, 2022
Nope

Hi, please are you from Lagos?[/quote]
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by izikgiren(m): 9:30am On Aug 31, 2022
Respect Og
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by worldclass68(m): 3:43pm On Aug 31, 2022
1 Division Nigerian army Kaduna state.

I missed the North embarassed
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by trilacos: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2022
makaveli902:
I remember that side Ologi, Okodi, Anyama, Otuokpoti going to Onebum.
I served in Oloibiri Ogbia LG.
bro, how's the life in bayelsa? Social life , money wise and other things.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by OyinKris(f): 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2022
Plz recommend a nice PPA in ikorodu, I stay at Maya and I need somewhere closeby
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by makaveli902: 2:54am On Nov 17, 2022
trilacos:
bro, how's the life in bayelsa? Social life , money wise and other things.

I don't live in Bayelsa anymore but I will say the cost of living in Bayelsa is on the high side being a predominantly riverine state.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by MIHOOD(m): 1:44pm On Nov 17, 2022
*How I Made 2 Million Naira Within The Last 6 Months, By Writing For Foreign Clients*

�Are you someone who can read and write but still struggling to make money online?

Are you someone who has been struggling with different online businesses?

See, it is not easy to be broke in a world where almost everything depends on money.

I understand the pains and sufferings of being broke,

⚡Which is why I've decided to help few people to make their first million before February next year.

� I have the results, and I'm willing to help you as well to make the money,

Incase You're Interested,

*This is a completely Free program* and some of the things you'll be learning within the next 2 days are;

� Emotional Story Of How I Struggled For 5 Years Befofe Making My First Million.

� 7 Reasons Why You're Broke

� My Guide On "How To Make #500K Before This Year Ends By Writing For Us & UK Clients".

� What You'll Need To Start  Writing For Foreign Clients & The Price You Should Be Charging For It.

� And many more......

If you'd like to join us right now,

Click the link below to message me ��

https:///message/G6ZNR3YXJ7YLG1

Note : We are starting immediately we have 1,000 people in‼️
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Sisib15: 6:21pm On Nov 17, 2022
MyJobMag Nigeria limited, lagos
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Sisib15: 6:22pm On Nov 17, 2022
If you can work in ikeja. MyJobMag Nigeria limited is in need of a corper
OyinKris:
Plz recommend a nice PPA in ikorodu, I stay at Maya and I need somewhere closeby

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by OyinKris(f): 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
Sisib15:
If you can work in ikeja. MyJobMag Nigeria limited is in need of a corper
I appreciate your concern, I'm a mother of twins...Ikeja is far for me, I need somewhere in ikorodu
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by trilacos: 6:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
makaveli902:

I don't live in Bayelsa anymore but I will say the cost of living in Bayelsa is on the high side being a predominantly riverine state.
okay,I got posted there, which one is better overall?city or village?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by JustSkb: 1:10pm On Nov 22, 2022
NYSC: 2022 BATCH C I & C II

For:
- Direct posting
- Relocation
- PPA
Payment on approval.

Call/Whatsapp:
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by makaveli902: 5:49pm On Nov 25, 2022
trilacos:
okay,I got posted there, which one is better overall?city or village?
it all depends on your location actually, but personally I prefer the village environment. if it's a village then the village should not be too far from a major town.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by kennyjam: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2022
BigDawsNet:

Oh really... We visited Maritime academy couple of time...

The shore sighting
We played against the military guys also..

Very neat environment...

MAN Oron was one of my Schools.

Environment is truly neat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Corpers Sleep Outside As Lagos NYSC Camp Becomes Overcrowded (Photos) / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? / NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.