Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,911 members, 7,810,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? - NYSC (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? (44110 Views)

NYSC: How To Change Your PPA To A Better Place / How To Influence Your PPA Posting To A Better Place / NYSC : Where We're You Posted And Where Did Your Serve /serving..and Why (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by lolu2019: 5:15pm On Sep 05, 2021
Lydiason:
what batch? I also served in abia 2019 batch C
batch c 2013-2014
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Xceptznal: 7:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
What year
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Xceptznal: 7:36pm On Sep 06, 2021
What year
Okeadadhe:
IMT ENUGU
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by subcbouy: 1:35am On Sep 07, 2021
Xceptznal:
What year
Are you coal copa, Ojukwu bunker (Awgu 2009 B)
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Nackzy: 12:26pm On Sep 07, 2021
Sagaciousp:

How was it like?
Amazing
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by DEBUU: 1:34pm On Sep 14, 2021
Drunkdick85:

Hahahaha.
I didn't even taste Nunu till I left SO. The flies discouraged me.
Lol, no I tasted that for once atleast for history sake.
Sokoto is okay but the weather is something else. From there to hell fire is just ₦30.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Drunkdick85(m): 2:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
DEBUU:

Lol, no I tasted that for once atleast for history sake.
Sokoto is okay but the weather is something else. From there to hell fire is just ₦30.

The weather is pure hell
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by DEBUU: 5:35pm On Sep 14, 2021
Drunkdick85:

The weather is pure hell
That's , I bath like 5 times in a day.
Which year did you serve?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Drunkdick85(m): 6:16pm On Sep 14, 2021
DEBUU:

That's , I bath like 5 times in a day.
Which year did you serve?

The annoying part is sometimes you are sweating from the bathroom

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by DEBUU: 2:07am On Sep 15, 2021
Drunkdick85:

The annoying part is sometimes you are sweating from the bathroom
Lol that's true o. Sometimes I have to wet my mattress before lying on it. Ije uwa!

2 Likes

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Drunkdick85(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2021
DEBUU:

Lol that's true o. Sometimes I have to wet my mattress before lying on it. Ije uwa!

The weather is not a good experience.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by THUNDAR(m): 10:16pm On Sep 15, 2021
Kemimarch16:
Federal polythenic Bida Niger State
my alma matar
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Hoyhebusy(m): 11:13pm On Sep 15, 2021
foleskay:

Choke in wat sense

In d sense dat d school doesn't really care much abt corpers, once u re given an accomodation dats all, u dey on ur own be dat o

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Princeadebayo11(m): 1:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Drunkdick85:

The weather is pure hell
Currently serving in Sokoto state also. The weather is not funny
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Drunkdick85(m): 1:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
Princeadebayo11:

Currently serving in Sokoto state also. The weather is not funny

You will be fine.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Kemimarch16(f): 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
undecided
THUNDAR:
my alma matar
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2021
naomishmuel:
Currently at the Federal Ministry of Water Resources... Sokoto State
Are you still in Sokoto?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 14, 2021
Emarvel:

IBB UNIVERSITY, LAPAI
Bros is it true that only first class graduates are posted to serve in universities?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Emarvel(m): 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2021
pstmikol1:

Bros is it true that only first class graduates are posted to serve in universities?
Not really............buh majority are first class graduates

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2021
ipobarethieves:
cool Dukku barrack?
Are u still in birnin kebbi....lol
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2021
Higgies:
Anointment secondary school, Jesse Town Ethiope West LG Delta State.
It's a private school.
The town is very close to Sapele.
They cherish and admire Yoruba people a lot ehn especially if you are from Lagos.

#FearShortPeople they're usually very stubborn or wicked.
No be lie....I did mine in sapele delta state.....chude girls model secondary school..... boarding and day.....shuo make God helep me ooo...lol.....but they love Yoruba and corpers.....I enjoy sotey my fellow corpers dey beef me

1 Like

Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Pritipresh(f): 9:14am On Nov 17, 2021
Serving in Kano state. Hoping to pass out by 2022
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by tmanis(m): 10:27am On Nov 17, 2021
Itzi8:

You really wouldn't wish my PPA for your siblings at all. It was Community Secondary School Ago-Oja Ilorin Kwara State. I taught the students two courses from SS 1 to SS 3.

Our allowance was just a thousand naira, which also does not come on a regular.

However, the principal, and staff were super nice, at least appreciates our efforts, and when I was there, they gifted me to my surprise, I and my colleague who were through at the time.

Basic communication was really a difficult one, but Las las, I did a great job with the students.

Anyone at Ilorin, please try out Olam, some private schools there, pays as much as #40,000 to teach Geography, Biology, Chemistry and any other science
Related subjects.

There are some other wonderful places over there in Kwara that you should ask questions of to be on a safe side and enjoy your service year.

I will not forget T&K Eatery, they rock in the food chain industry, and they offer all dishes on a classy level (I love good food; don't worry they've you covered, I mean you my sister that likes soft and garnished pomo) at a very low and affordable cost.

Make a good deal with your Local Government inspector for favourable posts (deployment) or before hand.

Food items are also cheap to an extent there, the likes of kpanla fish, chicken soup packs, yam and other food items. It's also a great opportunity for you my igbo brothers to try out food business, it rocks.

Goat rearing business is also profitable, when you venture into the system, then beat a fair/favourable price and the goods are yours.

If you find yourself in Kwara, make sure to also visit this great man called Pastor David, this good man breached the gap between intolerance amongst religious divides and made us become one. His church is at Laduba, before Ago-Oja community.

Good day boss

Please, I just redeployed to kwara, and I really want to stay in ilorin, and not be posted to a secondary school.

Please, how do I go about that, I just finished my documentation. Thanks
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Lordfigaro(m): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2021
JIGGERNAPPY:

What year please? I served there too. Signal Department. A17

Command day secondary school..
Taught physics
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Collinsemegreat(m): 2:51am On Nov 22, 2021
Who has served or still serving in JIGAWA STATE?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Collinsemegreat(m): 4:05am On Nov 22, 2021
emienez:
Junior Arabic Secondary Schl (JASS) Birniwa Local Govt, Jigawa State.

Pls how is the state like?

In terms of security and relationship with other religion or Southerner?

I was just posted to the state.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Collinsemegreat(m): 4:11am On Nov 22, 2021
komodapson:

Wow...what an experience. You travelled from which state to Maiduguri? You always pass through potiskum...Am I right?

I served in Gombe state, Former Leventis Agricultural Training School Tumu Akko local Government...mehn...I'll like to serve there over&over again... I lived like a king

What where the interesting things there?
Recently posted to Jigawa.
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by Collinsemegreat(m): 4:12am On Nov 22, 2021
ericfabulous:
Informatics institute Jigawa state

How the state be?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by cliqtips: 8:04pm On Nov 22, 2021
Please is there anyone from Lagos posted to Jos?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by cliqtips: 8:06pm On Nov 22, 2021
izikgiren:
Nigeria Customs Service
Jos command
Plateau State

Hi, please are you from Lagos?
Re: NYSC: Where Did You Do Your PPA? by hiterrun(m): 8:55pm On Nov 24, 2021
oleary:
Was deployed to Ondo but had to apply for redeployment to my state where I schooled and reside. Luckily it worked and I simply went to the state secretariat and got posted to my office where I had applied for annual leave (which I was paid for) before leaving for orientation camp.

In the end, I sign my clearance letter by myself. grin

How I go leave work wey d pay me birthday bonus of about 30k, weekly transport allowance of 5k, bonus for all national holidays and monthly imprest to go and serve in Ondo state?

Make I hold wetin I see for hand jhor!

Which state are you? Connect me to the job too

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Corpers Sleep Outside As Lagos NYSC Camp Becomes Overcrowded (Photos) / Can Anyone In NYSC Camp Confirm The Payment Of N38,900 Alawee? / NYSC To Married Female Corpers: Maiden Name To Be Replaced With Husband Surname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.