Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,810 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? (665 Views)

How Did You Find Out She/he Was Cheating On You ? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating? / How Did You Find Out Your Partner Was Cheating On You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by chatinent: 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2021
Mine: Did nothing.

I don't confront cheats.

I'd rather I wait until five minutes to the exchange of marital vows then call off the wedding. smiley

What about you?
Re: When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Sonnobax15(m): 5:16pm On Aug 30, 2021
cheesy
Sometimes walking away without causing a fight shows how gentlemanly you are.... I don learn many things through nairaland cha......Of which one of them is learning how to ignore certain things just for the sake of moving on unhurt...

My immediate ex,when I discovered she was cheating,I jejely left her and gave her more than enough reason to know that my sanity is one thing which I don't joke with no matter how I'm in love...She understood and everyone moved on....But that didn't and hadn't stopped us from being friends... cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
I simply cut off all means of communication, I don't give second chances as well.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by younglleo: 6:34pm On Aug 30, 2021
following.............

1 Like

Re: When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by ValCon888: 7:27pm On Aug 30, 2021
Pro tip: If you want to dump a girl but you don't have a reason to do so, stop paying attention to her. If possible, stop sleeping with her too. The moment you stop paying attention to her, start paying attention to her phone. Use a spy app to tap her social media.

Soon enough, she'll have no choice but to cheat with a guy that's giving her attention and you'll be justified to dump her sorry ass and move on.

5 Likes

Re: When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by virginprincess(f): 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2021
My partner can never cheat on me, he won't even dare try it.
Re: When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Skullano(m): 8:04pm On Aug 30, 2021
virginprincess:

Heaven will not fall if he tries it.

3 Likes

Re: When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by younglleo: 8:13pm On Aug 30, 2021
virginprincess:
as per? mamalawo wae u be?
Re: When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by chatinent: 8:44pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Sometimes walking away without causing a fight shows how gentlemanly you are.... I don learn many things through nairaland cha......Of which one of them is learning how to ignore certain things just for the sake of moving on unhurt...

My immediate ex,when I discovered she was cheating,I jejely left her and gave her more than enough reason to know that my sanity is one thing which I don't joke with no matter how I'm in love...She understood and everyone moved on....But that didn't and hadn't stopped us from being friends... cool

After she cheated, you sat her down to tell her those?
Re: When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Sonnobax15(m): 8:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
chatinent:

After she cheated, you sat her down to tell her those?
Via WhatsApp chat....
Re: When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Cinema4d: 9:39pm On Aug 30, 2021
virginprincess:
What if he does?
Re: When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
virginprincess:
I hear

Re: When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Preetti(f): 11:59pm On Aug 30, 2021
Break up, simple.
Re: When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by fhilipi(m): 12:15am On Aug 31, 2021
cool Jus Smile And Move On
Re: When Did You Do When You Found Out Your Partner Was Cheating? by Dahunsipaul(m): 12:15am On Aug 31, 2021
Said nothing cause me sef Dey cheat

(1) (Reply)

How To Make A Girl Be In The Mood Fast Before Touching Her / This User Needs Advice / The Opposite Of Tom Boy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.