Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) (30556 Views)

Kemisola Ogunniyi Gives Birth In Prison In Ondo (Photos) / Governor Akeredolu Inaugurates Operation Amotekun In Ondo (PHOTOS) / Akeredolu Starts The Distribution Of Food Items In Ondo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by Sheriman(m): 1:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
80% of Nigerians can't even eat 3 square meal a day will now afford to take flight from Akure to Kano Abii?? Nonsense!! Government should priotise the pressing demand of the people before welcoming Airways up and down.
Construct good standard dualize roads
Build affordable housing for people to rent
Provide maximum security
Provide social amenities to rural places

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nice one but I think air peace is the best for now
Oga calm down naw, Haba.
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by COMPAQ(m): 1:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Davash222:
Can't the Governor work in getting their own Airline like Akwa Air than patronising mediocrity

You have a typical old school Nigerian mindset. Governments have no business running businesses. You must be one of those types that want government to subsidize everything!!
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by BluntCrazeMan: 2:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
correctyourself:

It's undergoing technical revitalization and formalization at the technicsl abandonment department of the airline office at the aiport grin
Continue..
I have not laughed enough yet..
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by adelaja70(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
No be this Airline some chest beaters say don die? Cause the owner is not chest beating with microphone.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
eastOFwest:

I've got my eyes on you because this comment was so unnecessary but appears carefully crafted on the first page to stimulate the usual bile.

I've got my eyes on you.
I can see your Opolo eye from here
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by showlove911(m): 2:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
I doubt if i will deliberately board an airline owned by government. Lackadaisical attitude and lack of maintenance culture of govt owned ventures is alarming.
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by Harbehordun(m): 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
Good development
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by Havertz10: 2:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Where in that writeup is it written that the Ondo State Government is the one that's investing on the airline?

grin investment doesn't necessarily have to be financial
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Havertz10:

grin investment doesn't necessarily have to be financial
So what are you now trying to blame the Ondo State Government for exactly?
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by seanjy4konji: 2:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Personally...

Come 2070...Nigeria will still be in one place...

this is 2021 and na rubbish we still celebrate up and down.
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by seguno2: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Davash222:
Can't the Governor work in getting their own Airline like Akwa Air than patronising mediocrity

How many businesses are owned by the British government, such that they have a prosperous society attracting Nigerians even plus including our president
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by GardenOfGod(m): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Davash222:
Can't the Governor work in getting their own Airline like Akwa Ibom Air than patronising mediocrity
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by iyimide(m): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
donbachi:
All dis 1864 aircrafts
That ATR 72 was made in 1993.
Look up the registration number that is shown there.
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by Bluntemperor: 3:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
OndoFirstBorn:

Ondo State will soon get there by God's grace. For now let's celebrate this progress. This will generate revenue for the state and create conducive transportation means for investors. Before now, Ondo State doesn't enjoy any commercial airline but now we have 3. We are moving. We will get there.

Amen and more success.
Ensure you reduce tax- rate to have more Economic Partners for the State.Where necessary, Barrister Akeredolu should allow Tax Holliday to draw more business people.
Overall,State should be having their Independent Light for Economic Revolution, instead of depending on the Federal that is comatose.
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by LionTiger(m): 4:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Davash222:

You've got to start from somewhere so far there was almost nothing on ground.
The most important thing is making a steady progress.
#Gov. Akeredolu, Gov. Samuel Ortom, & Gov. Bornu State.
My men of the Year!
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by georgeakins: 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Why do you think Arik Air is the safest?

Thanks.

They have been flying for over 15 years with no single incident of an air crash.

Moreover, they have the newest set of aircrafts, compared to others who use refurbished aircrafts and call them brand new.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by clothingonline(m): 4:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
It’s nice to see
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by MztaIkp(m): 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Davash222:

*Ibom Air
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by Gfskw: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Oh
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by Urchbaba91(m): 8:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mosopzy23:
I love the huge developmental stride going on in Ondo state.

Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.

Let’s talk on WhatsApp 07032742749

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nice one our in-law Chief Arankurin Olurotimi Akeredolu and his amiable wife, Chief Mrs Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu.
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by EmekaA125(m): 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
LionTiger:

You've got to start from somewhere so far there was almost nothing on ground.
The most important thing is making a steady progress.
#Gov. Akeredolu, Gov. Samuel Ortom, & Gov. Bornu State.
My men of the Year!
Mr Complainant of Benue State. Always complaining of Fulani invasion at the end of every month. I pity Benue people.
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by walefresh3(m): 8:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mosopzy23:
I love the huge developmental stride going on in Ondo state.
Dm me

Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by cessna150(m): 9:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Nice one but I think air peace is the best for now

Affirm because of the type of aircraft they use on that route
Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by Lujimi11: 10:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Check out my furniture works. You may like them and if you want to have a piece kindly DM, whatsapp: 08145193444

Re: Akeredolu Welcomes Green Africa Airways Into Ondo (photos) by Poleski: 5:51am On Sep 01, 2021
Propeller planes are becoming obsolete. Nigerian governments always invest in old re-painted stuff and cal it new.

The same way the federal government procured old re-painted trains and called them new.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Postpones Offiicial Unveiling Of Vice Presidential Candidate / Goodluck Jonathan Visits Nigerians In Newark, New Jersey, Us(photos) / 'The IG Is Corrupt & A Thief' — Mobile Policemen During Protest In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.