Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies (1443 Views)

Student Kicked Out Of OAU In Final Year, Graduates With 1st Class From FUTA / Adepelumi Adekunle: Akure ‘Explosion’ Was Impact From Meteors Not Explosives / Photo Of OAU Students Reading With ATM Light At Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by Geosystem(m): 9:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by doggedfighter(f): 10:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
RIP erudite scholar.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by Geosystem(m): 12:23am On Aug 31, 2021
doggedfighter:
RIP erudite scholar.

Sure he was!!
Re: A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by doggedfighter(f): 12:27am On Aug 31, 2021
Geosystem:

Sure he was!!

He taught you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by Geosystem(m): 12:36am On Aug 31, 2021
doggedfighter:

He taught you?

He taught me both theoretical and practical aspect of Resistivity methods when he came to my school for a brief stay. Nice dude.
Re: A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by doggedfighter(f): 12:39am On Aug 31, 2021
Geosystem:

He taught me both theoretical and practical aspect of Resistivity methods when he came to my school for a brief stay. Nice dude.

Death hurts. You lost a friend then .So sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by Geosystem(m): 12:39am On Aug 31, 2021
doggedfighter:

Death hurts. So sorry.

Thanks!!
Re: A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by Hawkler: 2:03am On Aug 31, 2021
Geophysicist relatively the most toughest discipline i know...hmmm..RIH Prof.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by yunqdady: 5:09pm On Oct 21, 2021

1 Like

Re: A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by Geosystem(m): 6:41am On Nov 11, 2021
yunqdady:
Oh. Triple A. Used to hear of him from a friend.

I hope he's not part of those wicked lecturers

No, he was humble and kind. Sweet soul. The good die young sometimes!
Re: A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by Dannnypelumi: 12:15am On Apr 12, 2022
[quote author=yunqdady post=106940039]
I’m here cause prof was my daf
It’s really sad to have lost him so early
Today would have been his 55th birthday

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by Geosystem(m): 7:09pm On Apr 13, 2022
[quote author=Dannnypelumi post=111863853][/quote]

So sorry for your loss. Dad was a good man. He taught me some years back.
Re: A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by Sniper04(m): 2:18am On Apr 14, 2022
[quote author=Dannnypelumi post=111863853][/quote]
I only saw his pictures at the department,he never taught me
Re: A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by Akosxxx(m): 6:32am On Apr 14, 2022
Dannnypelumi:
so sorry for your loss man. Take heart
Re: A Geophysicist, Professor A.A. Adepelumi Of OAU Dies by davidchristain: 7:04am On Apr 14, 2022
A Geophysicist, Professor A. A Adepelumi of OAU die, on the report of Book Publishing who is still battling with the College of Medical scourges, has bequeathed half his estate to the University.

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward / Nigerian Defence Academy Form / Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Ogun State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.