Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,977 members, 7,817,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward (1446 Views)

Stop Focusing Your Energy On Your Fear And Anxiety... Do This Instead... / How Do I Overcome This Fear Of Failure / My Mum Wants Me To Stop Psychology In School Due To Fear Of Madness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 11:56am On Feb 25
I have terrible Fears, it can be called schizophrenia,
It's a kind of fear that comes as a result of thinking that something wants to harm you,

My fear developed as a result of some things I read ,

https://www.nairaland.com/2506423/holiness-olumba-olumba-obu-appeared

This link I posted above is someone's write up on nairaland, where he said that oo obu appeared to a kiddnapers den physically and saved a kid that was captured,

Since I read that information my brain has processed it in another way,
I do ask myself, so someone has the power to appear to another person in a location physically just like the writer wrote,

Then I started having the thoughts of what if any of my enemies appears to me physically and kill me with a gun or even any of my enemies that's in occult tells their grandmaster to appear to me and kill me physically,

MY CURRENT FEARS

(THIS IS THE ONE I NEED URGENT HELP ON BECAUSE ITS DISTURBING ME PRESENTLY)

I once made a mistake, I went to a native doctor, whom after his consultation he said that witchcraft is disturbing me, and at thus he marked some anti witchcraft marks on my body which I'm regretting now,

Since then I have been in this constant fears and thoughts like,
Since this native doctor has put something in my body (I mean his property is in my body which is the mark and charm against witchcraft )
Won't he use that to be monitoring me and then can appear to me and kill me either with gun,
I have this thought like, as long as that mark is in my body, that he can always use it to know my location and wherever I am and then kill me if he wishes,

I've had people tell me that my fears can't happen or try to motivate, but they didnt convince me enough on why it can't happen,
I need someone that can actually tell me good reasons why these fears are unreal and can't happen,

you can tell me here , or write me on whatsapp on,

Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by omisanjo(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25
Stop wishing urself bad oooo. If u have schizophrenia u won't even have sense again to type what u type up deir.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 12:44pm On Feb 25
omisanjo:
Stop wishing urself bad oooo. If u have schizophrenia u won't even have sense again to type what u type up deir.
It's paranoid schizophrenia

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by omisanjo(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25
Go read bout schizophrenia. God forbid it for u seeh
Realz99:

Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 12:58pm On Feb 25
omisanjo:
Go read bout schizophrenia. God forbid it for u seeh
I'm telling you what the doctor said
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Koppaguard: 1:58pm On Feb 25
Realz99:
It's a kind of fear that comes as a result of thinking that something wants to harm you,

This link I posted above is someone's write up on nairaland, where he said that oo obu appeared to a kiddnapers den physically and saved a kid that was captured,

I do ask myself, so someone has the power to appear to another person in a location physically just like the writer wrote,

Then I started having the thoughts of what if any of my enemies appears to me physically and kill me with a gun or even any of my enemies that's in occult tells their grandmaster to appear to me and kill me physically,

MY CURRENT FEARS

I once made a mistake, I went to a native doctor, whom after his consultation he said that witchcraft is disturbing me, and at thus he marked some anti witchcraft marks on my body which I'm regretting now,

Since this native doctor has put something in my body (I mean his property is in my body which is the mark and charm against witchcraft )
Won't he use that to be monitoring me and then can appear to me and kill me either with gun,
I have this thought like, as long as that mark is in my body, that he can always use it to know my location and wherever I am and then kill me if he wishes,

I've had people tell me that my fears can't happen or try to motivate, but they didnt convince me enough on why it can't happen,
I need someone that can actually tell me good reasons why these fears are unreal and can't happen,

Op I can help you with the solution, I understand how you feel, especially when everyone around you seems to be a suspect, even birds and kids, lol but the truth is there is more to that stuff they call schizophrenia than just meet the eye, it's very spiritual and you alone understands the battle you are fighting, though they will say you are mad but you are not, if not taken care of, I am afraid it may lead to suicide, these are forces, very negative energy that can use people around you to torment you without their knowledge.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 2:14pm On Feb 25
Koppaguard:

Op I can help you with the solution, I understand how you feel, especially when everyone around you seems to be a suspect, even birds and kids, lol but the truth is there is more to that stuff they call schizophrenia than just meet the eye, it's very spiritual and you alone understands the battle you are fighting, though they will say you are mad but you are not, if not taken care of, I am afraid it may lead to suicide, these are forces, very negative energy that can use people around you to torment you without their knowledge.

Can you chat me on whatsapp or drop your own contact
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Koppaguard: 2:25pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

Ok
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Koppaguard: 2:36pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

Check WhatsApp
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Smartjeezy01(m): 3:24pm On Feb 25
Go and get original thunder stone and notify me. Better. You can also drink clean water from a car radiator, you will be fearless for ever.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Double0h7(f): 3:24pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

If you are diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia then you should be taking your medication and not looking for help online. People could make your situation worse so stick to licensed professionals and follow your treatment plan.

4 Likes

Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Jewessgratitud3: 4:01pm On Feb 25
Take this word and run with it.

You need to first believe. Stop magnifying the evil thoughts by dwelling on them and imagining things that are not even going to happen.

Think on these things which are the real truth. The word of God says greater is he that is in me than he that is in the world. If God should open your eyes to the number of angels guiding you, you'll relax your mind. He says He has given his angels charge over you to keep you in all your ways. So anytime that negative thought comes, say these word of God again and again to counter it until it vanishes and over time, you'll not hear the voice again. Try it.

Another confession you need to make constantly to destroy fear is psalms 91:10. There shall no evil befall thee ( you can personalize this part) and no plague shall come near thy dwelling ". Keep saying these words and the power that backs the words will help you overcome fear. Stop magnifying the powers of evil, they are impotent. Only the word of God is powerful.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 4:07pm On Feb 25
Smartjeezy01:
Go and get original thunder stone and notify me. Better. You can also drink clean water from a car radiator, you will be fearless for ever.

Where can I find the original thunder stone,
Please can you chat me on whatsapp
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Evergreen4(m): 5:52pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

MY CURRENT FEARS

Go to any mental health facility in the state where you reside and tell them your problem. If it's schizophrenia like you said, they will give you modecate injection or any other similar drugs. You'll be fine.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by faceland: 6:24pm On Feb 25
For 90k...
It is not overnight solution. You need therapy and may be medication.

You need to know how to think/meditation/pray, need to face the fear until proven bullshit. Might need some meds too.

1 Like

Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Pennywise2: 6:31pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

MY CURRENT FEARS

just take 2 days and pray this prayer. Thou son of David have mercy on me. U can add fasting till 12:00 noon. Works everytime

2 Likes

Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by coputa(m): 6:52pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

MY CURRENT FEARS

Take @koppoaguard advice,the word of God is very powerful
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by LagosG: 8:04pm On Feb 25
Tell us the truth. You've done something monstrously evil
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Victerica(m): 8:14pm On Feb 25
OP, The most difficult fight, a man fights, is the one he fight within himself.

Your fears are real but you have to master them.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Smartjeezy01(m): 8:35pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

you can get it from an hunter or big herbs seller around you. You can send me an email
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Mantul: 9:00pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

I can chat with you and you will get temporary relief, what you really need is a true prophet to undo what they did and restore your glory
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by November24(f): 9:03pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

U are going from frypan to fire...nor be only thunder stone
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by olawale780: 9:03pm On Feb 25
Realz99:

MY CURRENT FEARS

what you need is Jesus, open your heart for Him and let Him come in.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by Realz99: 9:08pm On Feb 25
Mantul:
I can chat with you and you will get temporary relief, what you really need is a true prophet to undo what they did and restore your glory
Please do
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by marsup: 9:25pm On Feb 25
You are not schizophrenic.
Consider these...

You might be suffering the side effects of excessive drug abuse...
You might have done something shitty that is messing with your head...
You might have watched a movie that is triggering this...
You might be suffering from a personality disorder...

Consider clinical therapy.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by reXurrectionZA(m): 9:38pm On Feb 25
omisanjo:
you clearly dont know what schizo is.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by reXurrectionZA(m): 9:56pm On Feb 25
What really helps is for you to be confidently spiritual. Avoid religious negetive stuffs it is very bad, traditional or even church wise, places you go and they tell you scary things that would later cause you fear. Try out spiritual activities that will leave you feeling confident after you practice them, things that would increase your vibration and your faith. You can try psychedelic theraphy, try and read more about it, it can really help you. All you need is to build your faith and schizo will bow, it requires your effort but it would pay off, read about psychedelics and how it can help you.
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by galantjoe(m): 11:57pm On Feb 25
Am a clinical psychologist. You can consult for my services
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by hstar: 12:32am On Feb 26
Smartjeezy01:
you can get it from an hunter or big herbs seller around you. You can send me an email
What do they call the thunder stone in Yoruba please?
Re: Help Me Heal From This Fear And Get 90k Reward by missjekyll: 12:41am On Feb 26
An interesting mix of delusions and anxiety disorder .
Check into Yabaleft or Aro. You ll get very good treatment with 90k. You need medication and counselling. Good luck

P.S: stop drinking alcohol or taking any mindaltering substances.

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Harsh Reality of Life One Must Accept. / Any Akokites On Nairaland? / When Is Is Ibadanpoly Going To Release There List.pls Callme On07082715632.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.