Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,744 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today (9871 Views)

Ayade: I Will Not Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Into Law / Reps To Pass Electoral Bill Today, Panel Pegs Presidential Poll Expenses At N5bn / President Buhari To Sign ‘not Too Young To Run’ Bill Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Foreign231(m): 10:14am On Aug 31, 2021
I believe all governors SW SE should also take this great step to success.
Even the SS
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Angeltjazz2017(m): 10:23am On Aug 31, 2021
Survivingnaija:

Are you saying Ondo people are hopeless and Fulani people are above the law? So they can’t obey the laws of Ondo people eh

Na because sey dem Dey walk free anytime dey cause their problem but this time around if dem do anyhow dem go see anyhow

Just watch
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Angeltjazz2017(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2021
God bless akeredolu more and more

Thanks for standing for us

I thanks ortom too

We are watching you all
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by blackpanda: 10:57am On Aug 31, 2021
effort1:

That's exactly what blackpanda is saying. He is saying his Fulani tribe is a conglomerate of lawless, mentally backward, archaic tribe from the stone age, who aren't interested in progress, but stuck with their unproductive feudal orientation.
He is saying his tribe isn't moving forward and ready to pull others backward

Stop being lousy, i am not fulani
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Validated: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Governor with big black and hairy balls. The SE governors are as spineless as earthworms.
Shsme on you all.
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by blackpanda: 11:03am On Aug 31, 2021
Lovelive:

Dat means we go chop cow meat tire patapata they go go back to their land and be landlord their.

Pls Sir/Ma don't be cow/war/d

Just usual noisemaking on social media
wen u chop their cow u pay with blood, and the cycle and problems continues abi
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Okhuadams(m): 11:18am On Aug 31, 2021
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by blackpanda: 11:21am On Aug 31, 2021
johnmartus:
You can't compare benue with ondo state.

ok na. make we de look
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Winterex: 12:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Up coming president
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by effort1: 12:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
blackpanda:

Stop being lousy, i am not fulani

Oh. You are only an evil murderous Muslim, not a Fulani, right?
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Rexnegro(m): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
johnmartus:
They will definitely concur because the governor has putting things in place now the security agencies will enforce the law .
It's a private business so the business owner should ranch their cows simple .
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Tonim(f): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
nisai:
Omo oko.

You don't like Aketi?

1 Like

Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by nisai: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tonim:

You don't like Aketi?
I like him very much. Why?
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Tonim(f): 7:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
nisai:
I like him very much. Why?

You posted "Omo oko" grin

I thought you meant bush (oko) grin
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by nisai: 9:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tonim:

You posted "Omo oko" grin

I thought you meant bush (oko) grin
Lol. I meant "son of your father".
Re: Gov. Akeredolu To Sign Anti-Open Grazing Bill Today by Tonim(f): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
nisai:
Lol. I meant "son of your father".

Ok wink

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why The Evil Of Terror May Linger - Sheikh Gumi / Niger APC Crisis Deepens As Party Investigates BOT Member / Stay Away From Borrowing More - DMO Warns FG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.