Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes (2308 Views)

Yoruba Youths, Ohanaeze Reject 'Fulanization' Agenda, Issue 12 Demands / Fulanization Agenda Only Exists On Minds Of PDP, Obasanjo – Kachi Iheme / Photos Of Saraki Meeting With Wike, Ortom And Others In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by Charmingrascal(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2021
Sirjamo:
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state has recently been in the news for one reason, speaking what he called "truth to power," on the security situation in his state and other parts of the country. To be fair to the governor, no state executive would sit down while his people are being killed almost every other month without doing anything to remedy the situation, but, is the governor going about it the right way?

The reason why the Fulani ethnic groups are hell-bent on setting the state on fire, according to the governor is to displace the natives and take over their lands, and the President is inn on the plan, hence he has refused to be ruthless with them.

If these opinions are that of governor Ortom alone,it wouldn't have bother me this much; many Nigerians have spoken out in support of all the governor is saying on both the social and conventional media. Mr Ortom is somewhat of a hero right now, going from one media house to another, laying all sorts of allegations. The governor is basking in the euphoria of his immunity, I do not think anyone without immunity would have been so bold enough.

Before I would believe anything, I always try to go deep about it and understand the logic. If a theory or proposition does not make sense to me, after careful evaluation and references to similar phenomenon in the past and even present, I quickly discard it and move forward. That policy has never failed me.

As they say, no man is an Island. Since Nairaland is a Forum where I can have the pleasure of diverse opinions, I decided to bring the issues for discussion, by raising few salient questions with the hope that the governor gets to see this thread, and his supporters here too can tell us why they think he is making sense with his utterances.

Here goes the questions:

1. Benue state has a history of violence spanning many years, including the Jonathan years, was Jonathan in on the alleged Fulanization agenda?

2. We all know that Fulani constitute the most part of the bandits terrorizing states like Katsina, Zamfara, Niger, Kebbi.... Does the Fulanization agenda includes killing thousands of Fulani?

3. Why is it that, when bandits strike in Zamfara, it's banditry, but when the same bandits strike in Benue, it's Fulanization/Islamization agenda?

4. If Fulanization is real, it means that, for the agenda to succeed, other ethnic groups will have to be exterminated or forced out of Nigeria. Yoruba, Igbo and other ethnic groups whose combine population is more than one hundred million people would have to be conquered, how is that even possible?

5. President Buhari administration has been in power for six years and three months, if it came with an agenda and it has not been able to succeed after all these time, does it make sense that the agenda will continue with just 21 months to go? Reality must have set in that this was a futile attempt.

6. Finally, where in the world has it happened in recent memory, that an ethnic group over - run a whole nation and takes it over by way of conquest? Is governor Ortom and his supporters not stuck in the 13th Century?

Note: This is not by anyway, trying to exonerate the government from it failure to secure the country, the bulk stops at the President's table and he swore to protect lives and properties of the citizens.

The difference between us is, I believe the government does not have the capacity to secure the Country (I will do a thread on that when I can), while the likes of governor Ortom believe that the government is behind insecurity.

Jamiu what do you have to say about Miyetti Allah constant threats to Benue people.
They have vowed not to allow peace in Benue until Ortom reverses his anti grazing bill, and we all see what is happening there on a daily basis. So who else will they blame if not Fulani terrorists that has vowed to expel peace from their land.

You are making reference to Niger and Kebbi and other Northern state that are being attacked by Fulani.
If you knew history you would know that Fulanis don't own any state in Nigeria, they were/are wanderers who were accommodated in those northern states that you have mentioned. Fulani does not own Kebbi or Niger and every other state you mention in this your write up. The bororos/Fulanis attack the indigenous people in order to take over their lands, that is why they ask Zamfara and other Northern Farmers to pay ransom before they could go to their farms.

The body language of the President towards killer herdsmen is a enough reason for any sane person to believe the Fulanization agenda push.

In conclusion Jamiyu I have to tell you that you have displayed a high level of ineptitude with this your write up.
This thread is a complete balderdash and it lacks intellectual acuity.

1 Like

Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by ComrdDRS1: 9:06am On Aug 31, 2021
You are smart in part op. Although as a fulani boy I am not expecting less from you...... try harder
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by limeta(f): 9:20am On Aug 31, 2021
Metallurgist:
The two idi0ts above me, minus the space Booker have shown how shallow our youth can be, the op present his augment, which you could counter with facts, not idiotic phrases mctsss

Could be you and the foolish Op live in Mars
cause men if you live in nigeria where is your brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyHowYHyAp8

All you answers are here watch it on u tube
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by joyandfaith: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2021
Obasanjo, commodores olawunmi, danjuma, soyinka, also alleged fulanization agenda. I will believe those men than any e-miscreant. Why?

Fulanization agenda is historical. Fulani jihadists took over many parts of the north including ilorin and disposed all kings and crowded their kinsmen as emirs despite many of Indigenes of conquered lands as well as their rulers embraced islam.
Why couldn't Fulani jihadists appoint converts among Indigenes/princes as emirs?

Islamic jihad had one motive-fulanization. Jihad is still on. Fulanis would not stop until they expand their enclaves in host communities and declare emirates.

1 Like

Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by bularuz(m): 10:00am On Aug 31, 2021
Seems this op isn't Nigerian
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by aminusodiq(m): 10:16am On Aug 31, 2021
rottennaija:

You have not address any of his questions.

What you doing is a straw man's attack. You have not address any of his questions.
he answered in details

1 Like

Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by Adegbem01(m): 10:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Some of ops questions are valid but, the truth is benue governor, is just speculating and tyring to deducing/decode what idea or plan FG have to be so dispassionate and lackadaisical about this whole bandit/Fulani issue.
We are all confuse and don't know FG plan since they choose to be idle or less concern
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by Ovamboland(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2021
tempest01:
Very foolish questions by a foolish individual.

What has the present FG done to checkmate Fulani terrorists killing all over the country?

We saw the will power to checkmate ESN. What did ESN do that Fulani killers hasn't done X 100 and with more increased boldness in this

present administration with Fulani cabal members and their servants deciding governance with a Fulani mannequin as figure head?

Tell us what action has been taken to checkmate them.

Even if there is no Fulanization agenda as you are trying to push, there are killings and communal displacements going on by Fulanis on a large

scale with tacit support of those that found their way to power. That is an agenda. Let those that speak against it speak the way they can.

They are the ones getting killed.

When there was no talk of resources in Zamfara, your acclaimed bandits did not strike. The agenda is clear. Kill, displace and take over fertile

land and resources by the foot soldiers. The elites infiltrate government, flout the constitution and act for tribal benefits. Use the military

and forces to push the agenda. Replace all key government positions with Fulanis who are waiting and ready to use the office to do their part

in promoting the agenda. Implement things like RUGA and reserves so that the foot soldiers who have not been disarmed, arrested, and tried

will be spread nationwide to continue the carnage. Deliberately ignore the atrocities of the Fulani killers while they continue spreading death

and destruction.

And your only problem is if the agenda is a hoax or not when it is currently in play and happening nationwide.

All you are saying are insinuations from an age long problem intertwined with loss of political power by one set of politicians to another.

There's no evidence at all at your disposal to indicate the strategy or plan. How can you want to stop a Fulani agenda by presenting another Fulani in Atiku? Or eulogizing Yaradua? Are those ones not in the know that their tribe has an agenda? Are all the Fulani who find themselves in PDP, Tambuwal, Saraki, Taminu, Lamido always unaware, and only the ones in APC Buhari, Elrufai etc the only ones aware of this agenda?

This is just to let you know politics is just trying to mine advantages from your emotional reaction to an age long problem that only needs evolution of a modern state to address. It's not about religion or ethnicity per se but crude politics.

And I don't blame PDP, failure to win presidency in 2023 is as sure as the end of the party, hence they will use every means available to get back
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by Ovamboland(m): 12:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Flyingngel:
This present administration has given so much air to whatever Ortom has to say.
Example is the Meyitti Allah spokesperson who comes out on daily basis to talk tough upto a point of saying that Benue will not have peace except they give right of way to the headers and Buhari with his DSS has never seem it fit to send for him. Even the latest one that , they will arrest Ortom immediately he leaves office : now I ask, who make them police or court of law? Have you heard Buhari and his people say a word about that?

Kanu and Igboho mobilises their people for separation, immediately DSS went as far as BENIN to arrest Igboho.
Malaria and countless others will go on air to talk abt the inept rule of Buhari's government, the next day ,DSS will invite them.
A Fulani will go on air and threatened another tribe, DSS will turn a blind eye.

So you see that it is BUHARI and his cohorts who gives validation to all the accusations of Ortom.
Remember OPC came out during OBJ regime causing problems here and there, OBJ dealt with them in the language they understand ; now show me one Meyitti Allah person who threatened another ethnic group that has been invited to the DSS let alone being arrested.

They don't arrest Fulani or miyetti allah people, you will still pivot to another false claim

Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by tempest01(m): 2:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ovamboland:

All you are saying are insinuations from an age long problem intertwined with loss of political power by one set of politicians to another.

There's no evidence at all at your disposal to indicate the strategy or plan. How can you want to stop a Fulani agenda by presenting another Fulani in Atiku? Or eulogizing Yaradua? Are those ones not in the know that their tribe has an agenda? Are all the Fulani who find themselves in PDP, Tambuwal, Saraki, Taminu, Lamido always unaware, and only the ones in APC Buhari, Elrufai etc the only ones aware of this agenda?

This is just to let you know politics is just trying to mine advantages from your emotional reaction to an age long problem that only needs evolution of a modern state to address. It's not about religion or ethnicity per se but crude politics.

And I don't blame PDP, failure to win presidency in 2023 is as sure as the end of the party, hence they will use every means available to get back

Who is doing APC VS PDP with you?

What has the present FG done to checkmate the killer herdsmen and bandits like what was done with ESN?
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by Ovamboland(m): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
joyandfaith:
Obasanjo, commodores olawunmi, danjuma, soyinka, also alleged fulanization agenda. I will believe those men than any e-miscreant. Why?

Fulanization agenda is historical. Fulani jihadists took over many parts of the north including ilorin and disposed all kings and crowded their kinsmen as emirs despite many of Indigenes of conquered lands as well as their rulers embraced islam.
Why couldn't Fulani jihadists appoint converts among Indigenes/princes as emirs?

Islamic jihad had one motive-fulanization. Jihad is still on. Fulanis would not stop until they expand their enclaves in host communities and declare emirates.

You are projecting the loss of access to power by your preferred political group to an age long reality.

Quite a number of northern and southern town are not occupied or ruled today by the original occupants. There was nothing like Ibadan in existence before Dan Fodio launched jihad. Many other towns have been founded by conquest of the original occupants.

The reason you are fixated on only Ilorin out of all the towns in Nigeria that has fallen to conquest in the past 400 years is because you're hoping to cause a wedge in the political detente between NW/NE/NC and SW. Did those who aligned with Fulani in 1960 and 1979 not know there was jihad or towns lost to conquest in Nigeria? Did they make any attempt to reverse the conquest when they were collecting appointment?

Which town has been conquered militarily since British colonialism and amalgamation? Over 100 years ago. What suggest that is going to happen? Were some SE people not calling parts of SW no man's land and have wowed to occupy and rule those parts of SW? Has anyone called them out for having an agenda or ambition?
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by Ovamboland(m): 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
tempest01:

Who is doing APC VS PDP with you?

What has the present FG done to checkmate the killer herdsmen and bandits like what was done with ESN?

Troops have been deployed in various parts of NW to confront the bandits, NLTP program has been started to isolate genuine herdsmen from killers and kidnappers. One of such is the funding of ranch in Katisina to stop nomadic herding that Ortom said must be given to him. Same person who said he's not interested in NLTP.

Many troops have lost their lives defending the people of NW. Yet to you nothing has been done. A jet was shot down recently by bandits from which the pilot escaped, yet this means nothing, the pilot was just kidding.

You might not be doing PDP and APC but that's exactly what the people playing the game are aiming for. They need the bandits and your own expected reaction to each attack to complete the movie. You need not know or understand the end game.
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by Tingotoe: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
These questions are very stupid
The questions are very valid
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by tempest01(m): 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ovamboland:

Troops have been deployed in various parts of NW to confront the bandits, NLTP program has been started to isolate genuine herdsmen from killers and kidnappers. One of such is the funding of ranch in Katisina to stop nomadic herding that Ortom said must be given to him. Same person who said he's not interested in NLTP.

Many troops have lost their lives defending the people of NW. Yet to you nothing has been done. A jet was shot down recently by bandits from which the pilot escaped, yet this means nothing, the pilot was just kidding.

You might not be doing PDP and APC but that's exactly what the people playing the game are aiming for. They need the bandits and your own expected reaction to each attack to complete the movie. You need not know or understand the end game.

You are still talking stories to justify the unjustifiable.

We saw bodies of ESN members here. We saw IGP squad, IRT and soldiers tracking and killing them. We saw the alleged members of ESN in prisons.

The herdsmen have killed thousands, point me to where the same treatment has been meted on them.

1 Like

Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by orisa37: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ofodirinwa:
These questions are very stupid

COOOOORECT. AND SENSELESS TOO. AND CODED IN SHARIA TERMS.
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by orisa37: 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2021
FULANISATION was not known in Jonathan's Time. There was BOKOHARAM then. BOKOHARAM transformed into FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORISM BY BUHARI -by CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN. BANDITS ARE HAUSA TRYING TO RECLAIM THEIR LANDS AND FREEDOM FROM THE NORTH WEST GOVERNMENTS.P
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by orisa37: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
FULANISATION was not known in Jonathan's Time. There was BOKOHARAM then. BOKOHARAM transformed into FULANI HERDSMEN TERRORISM BY BUHARI -by CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR-CNN. BANDITS ARE HAUSA TRYING TO RECLAIM THEIR LANDS AND FREEDOM FROM THE NORTH WEST GOVERNMENTS.
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by freegaza(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
When people believed that Buhari was replaced by one Jibril from Sudan, what will they not believe in again?
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by orisa37: 3:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
daomi:
H

HERDER'S TERRORISM.
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by meccuno: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Sirjamo:
Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state has recently been in the news for one reason, speaking what he called "truth to power," on the security situation in his state and other parts of the country. To be fair to the governor, no state executive would sit down while his people are being killed almost every other month without doing anything to remedy the situation, but, is the governor going about it the right way?

The reason why the Fulani ethnic groups are hell-bent on setting the state on fire, according to the governor is to displace the natives and take over their lands, and the President is inn on the plan, hence he has refused to be ruthless with them.

If these opinions are that of governor Ortom alone,it wouldn't have bother me this much; many Nigerians have spoken out in support of all the governor is saying on both the social and conventional media. Mr Ortom is somewhat of a hero right now, going from one media house to another, laying all sorts of allegations. The governor is basking in the euphoria of his immunity, I do not think anyone without immunity would have been so bold enough.

Before I would believe anything, I always try to go deep about it and understand the logic. If a theory or proposition does not make sense to me, after careful evaluation and references to similar phenomenon in the past and even present, I quickly discard it and move forward. That policy has never failed me.

As they say, no man is an Island. Since Nairaland is a Forum where I can have the pleasure of diverse opinions, I decided to bring the issues for discussion, by raising few salient questions with the hope that the governor gets to see this thread, and his supporters here too can tell us why they think he is making sense with his utterances.

Here goes the questions:

1. Benue state has a history of violence spanning many years, including the Jonathan years, was Jonathan in on the alleged Fulanization agenda?

2. We all know that Fulani constitute the most part of the bandits terrorizing states like Katsina, Zamfara, Niger, Kebbi.... Does the Fulanization agenda includes killing thousands of Fulani?

3. Why is it that, when bandits strike in Zamfara, it's banditry, but when the same bandits strike in Benue, it's Fulanization/Islamization agenda?

4. If Fulanization is real, it means that, for the agenda to succeed, other ethnic groups will have to be exterminated or forced out of Nigeria. Yoruba, Igbo and other ethnic groups whose combine population is more than one hundred million people would have to be conquered, how is that even possible?

5. President Buhari administration has been in power for six years and three months, if it came with an agenda and it has not been able to succeed after all these time, does it make sense that the agenda will continue with just 21 months to go? Reality must have set in that this was a futile attempt.

6. Finally, where in the world has it happened in recent memory, that an ethnic group over - run a whole nation and takes it over by way of conquest? Is governor Ortom and his supporters not stuck in the 13th Century?

Note: This is not by anyway, trying to exonerate the government from it failure to secure the country, the bulk stops at the President's table and he swore to protect lives and properties of the citizens.

The difference between us is, I believe the government does not have the capacity to secure the Country (I will do a thread on that when I can), while the likes of governor Ortom believe that the government is behind insecurity.

[/s] Nairaland has been getting worse. Since a useless man without an O Level became president, the reasoning of people on this site has dropped considerably.
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by orisa37: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
uBuNiT:
Op you sound stup!d. That is how your likes criticise every steps suggesting sit-don-look

Very Silly.
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by beejaay: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sirjamo:

Here goes the questions:

Violence hhave been happening even before GEJ but all past president have never given tacit support, even if they support it in the closet, its always rejected and rebuked on the high scale with followed actions...the violence benue is witnessing have been on a grand scale since the coming of buhari, and if you have contrary opinion please bring it.. why has it increades during buhari?? that should be the question and the answer is simple, Buhari have always demostrated from time that he is always for fulani and sharia domination with evidence abound everywhere from what he did in oyo state during lam adesina time to the conference he attended in kaduna on sharia

have you ever herd of something called colleteral damage.. most of those killed in those place might not be fully fulani or they dont buy their agenda, also once in a while in an agenda driven violence, the innocent among them become a tool to send strong messages (evidence is everywhere in history)

most of those attacked in zamfara are not fulani, pls prove this and we can go from there, also the war in zamfara is resource driven, some group of fulani want to take over the resource of some identified land

it is a project with clear terms and timeline..the war have been waged for years and its continuing.. its no secret that the agenda of fulani is to dip koran in the sea and this have been seen with systemic take over of jos north, part of kaduna south where they now crown an emir instead of their normal tribal king..the agenda and fulanization is systemic and they are prepared to wait another 200yrs to achieve this with pocket of taking over once in a while

again its not about the short time but longterm planning with milestone at every point...

it is a slow and steady game and the fulani is winning and its high time other ethnic wake up and smell the coffin

Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by Kondomatic(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
We all know that Fulani constitute the most part of the bandits terrorizing states like Katsina, Zamfara, Niger, Kebbi.... Does the Fulanization agenda includes killing thousands of Fulani?
Talibans kill Afghans
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by poiZon: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sirjamo:

Here goes the questions:

U r contributing to the topic, these aint questions.
When u have questions u can let us know
For now go and drinkwater
Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by zombieHUNTER: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Metallurgist:
The two idi0ts above me, minus the space Booker have shown how shallow our youth can be, the op present his augment, which you could counter with facts, not idiotic phrases mctsss

What kinda stupid argument is that..

Go back and read his questions

It's sickening.

1 Like

Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by bdon123(m): 10:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
U are really ignorant i must confess.I am a northerner and currently live in the north.Fulanization is real n ongoing.They get away with this becos of ignorant people like u.How can u live in a country that is obviously run by two constitution,one for the northerner n the other for rest of Nigerians n u still questioning things.

1 Like

Re: Fulanization Agenda: Questions For Gov. Ortom And His Likes by Benbellamor: 10:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sirjamo:
[s]Governor Samuel Ortom of Benue state has recently been in the news for one reason, speaking what he called "truth to power," on the security situation in his state and other parts of the country. To be fair to the governor, no state executive would sit down while his people are being killed almost every other month without doing anything to remedy the situation, but, is the governor going about it the right way?

Here goes the questions:

[/s]

Trash
Gov. OTOM doesn't even know maybe you exist....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Biafran Activist "Ada Nsukka" In Hospital After Kidnap By Security Agents- Pic / BREAKING: The Full List Of Disqualified APC Presidential Aspirants / Russian All Out Invasion Of Ukraine Begins Next Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.