Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,232 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote (2287 Views)

Poll: Will You Date or marry Arnold?

yes: 25% (4 votes)
No WAY: 50% (8 votes)
As long as he is still loaded after divorce: 18% (3 votes)
What the heck, all men cheat anyway: 6% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Photos: Guys Can You Date This Beatiful Damsel? / Ladies! Will You Date A Nice Guy? / Would You Stay With Arnold Schwarzenegger? (Re: Secret Child) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 2:11am On May 22, 2011
If Arnold Schwarzenegger happens to get dumped by his super pretty wife, will you mind dating or marrying him?.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by tpia5: 2:13am On May 22, 2011
So who's dating the single unmarried guys if everybody is waiting for arnold ie other people's husbands.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by Dsense(m): 2:29am On May 22, 2011
^^^^ You better grab the damn chance . . . .else Jesus will come back and find you pressing (I'm still searching) button . . .As you see, no body on this website ever asked you out on a date . . . Better change or you die virgin . . . .Stricken ignorant!!! undecided
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by Nobody: 3:40am On May 22, 2011
Super pretty wife? Okay ohh lol.

No. I don't find him attractive. Very simple.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 6:09am On May 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Do you find his cash attractive?
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by Nobody: 6:11am On May 22, 2011
No.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by MrsChima(f): 6:13am On May 22, 2011
Arnold is attractive? undecided undecided lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Even with Kennedy's money he is still [size=2pt]unattractive.[/size]
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 6:20am On May 22, 2011
ogugua88:

No.

What do you find attractive then when a tall well toned rich Austrian masculine daddy is unattractive to you?
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by Nobody: 6:26am On May 22, 2011
Lol. Arnold is likable at best. He's not attractive, and I don't think his wife is all that pretty either. Just my opinion.

I find personality, intelligence, and state of mind most attractive.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by MrsChima(f): 6:28am On May 22, 2011
Shriver looks like a slow budding male with a bad makeover  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 6:55am On May 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Lol. Arnold is likable at best. He's not attractive, and I don't think his wife is all that pretty either. Just my opinion.

I find personality, intelligence, and state of mind most attractive.

How can someone be likable without being attractive?. besides, Arnold is also intelligent and has a good personality.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by Nobody: 9:02am On May 22, 2011
Maria Shriver is one of the hottest women on the this planet. She is just not photogenic; if you see her in person, her beauty will overwhelm you that you wouldn't have the fortitude to keep staring at her. You'd immediately look away and hope to never see that glorious face again.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 11:28am On May 22, 2011
omo_to_dun:

Maria Shriver is one of the hottest women on the this planet. She is just not photogenic; if you see her in person, her beauty will overwhelm you that you wouldn't have the fortitude to keep staring at her. You'd immediately look away and hope to never see that glorious face again.
lol grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by MrsChima(f): 1:53pm On May 22, 2011
And homosexual touched men would think Shriver is sexy or hot. Go figure. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by MMM2(m): 1:59pm On May 22, 2011
yes
cos he has money
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by Nobody: 2:17pm On May 22, 2011
aloy/emeka:
How can someone be likable without being attractive?. besides, Arnold is also intelligent and has a good personality.

He's not physically attractive.

I like someone to tell me the truth, good or bad, from the get go smiley
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 2:22pm On May 22, 2011
ogugua88:

He's not physically attractive.

I like someone to tell me the truth, good or bad, from the get go smiley

Are you kiddin' me?

Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by Nobody: 2:34pm On May 22, 2011
I should be asking you the same ohh lol.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 5:12pm On May 22, 2011
You don't like your men muscular?. You can as well date your fellow woman na.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 22, 2011
Na crime? Your logic is that since I don't like men with extraordinary muscles with popping veins, I should turn to lesbianism? Na wa ohh lol. Well, if you don't find women with big bosoms and flat abdominal muscles attractive, Arnold Schwarzenegger is now available and can keep you cozy at night. Na your logic ohh.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by tpia5: 6:15pm On May 22, 2011
maria sef try.

who matchmade them?

i think the housekeeper is more of his level, no offense.

but the kids are fine though.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by Nobody: 6:23pm On May 22, 2011
I'll be back cool
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by asagal(f): 6:25pm On May 22, 2011
yeah! ave alwys admired hm.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by Jackieugo(f): 6:27pm On May 22, 2011
Hell no!
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 6:59pm On May 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Na crime? Your logic is that since I don't like men with extraordinary muscles with popping veins, I should turn to lesbianism? Na wa ohh lol. Well, if you don't find women with big bosoms and flat abdominal[b] muscles attractive, Arnold Schwarzenegger is now available and can keep you cozy at night. Na your logic ohh.[/b]

I didn't say that but which woman in her right senses rejects Arnold?. Who do you like then, Flavor-Flav or Z-Strangerish looking men?. You must have a very poor taste in men. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by tpia5: 7:03pm On May 22, 2011
Z-Strangerish looking men

the horror.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 8:03pm On May 22, 2011
tpia@:

the horror.

Naaa, the sexy. tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 22, 2011
aloy/emeka:
I didn't say that but which woman in her right senses rejects Arnold?. Who do you like then, Flavor-Flav or Z-Strangerish looking men?. You must have a very poor taste in men.  tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

Well, the same way some men don't like women who have an alleged "perfect figure", some women don't like men who have an alleged "perfect figure"; ie. Arnold Schwarzenegger lol.

Someone I find gorgeous attractive is John Mayer. He seems to be very arrogant and quite the womanizer however. That's why he can only get a 7/10 from me lol.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by aloyemeka1: 10:22pm On May 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Well, the same way some men don't like women who have an alleged "perfect figure", some women don't like men who have an alleged "perfect figure"; ie. Arnold Schwarzenegger lol.

Someone I find gorgeous attractive is John Mayer. He seems to be very arrogant and quite the womanizer however. That's why he can only get a 7/10 from me lol.

Mayer is soooooooooooo GAY.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by naijangel7(f): 10:40pm On May 22, 2011
ogugua88:

Thank you o. I've always wondered if them use juju blind people. Arnold and Maria Shriver are coyote ugly. Maria's face looks like a skull face (death's head) and Arnold looks like a caveman.
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by annita19(f): 11:30pm On May 22, 2011
@topic hell no^eww
Re: Ladies: Will You Date Arnold?: Vote by Nobody: 12:28am On May 23, 2011
naijangel7:
Thank you o. I've always wondered if them use juju blind people. Arnold and Maria Shriver are coyote ugly. Maria's face looks like a skull face (death's head) and Arnold looks like a caveman.

No shaking. I was thinking na another Maria these people dey yarn. Shriver is nothing to shout about.

aloy/emeka:
Mayer is soooooooooooo   GAY.

Luckily, all of this is opinionated wink

Have you seen him in action with that guitar? John Mayer tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Needs A Girlfriend But Not Yet Financially Bouyant / Describe Ds Guy In One Word / Give A Nigerian Girl A Flower And She"ll Ask You "Na Flower I Go Chop? "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.