Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar (26821 Views)

Naira Falls To Record Low Of N1,515 /$1 At The Black Market / Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market / Naira Hits All-Time Low Of ₦1,152/$1 In Black Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
kambili999:
OK na. we won't die. God will continue to guide and see us through in this country.
Do you mean suffering and smiling?
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by SmartPolician: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Good news for we freelancers that earns in dollars.
Na only mumu dey save money for Nigerian bank grin

But the Nigerian economy is a dollarized economy. This means that as naira becomes worthless, everyone is affected, including those who earn in dollars. I must agree with you that freelancers are on a safe side. However, they are not entirely free.
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Yus2020: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Apc and Buhari plus Prof Osibanjo next level govt Dollar from 180 in 2014 to 550 in 2021
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Angelawhite(m): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I wander what our brothers from the east would have been saying if The CBN Governor is a Yoruba Muslim It would have been worst if is a Muslim from the North... The shout of quota system will fill 2-3 pages grin

Emefiele is a disaster just like GMB.

I can’t believe some ret@rds still believe a SS and SE are the same region. It’s a shame

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Maobichek: 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
vibre:
It will still reach 600 to a dollar before the end of next month. Buhari's target is to take it to over 1000 to a dollar before 2023 Insha Allah. Sai Baba!!

I beg you in the name of God to withdraw this comment, PMB and his family are living large and above naira, the poor masses will eat sand and stone if naira get to 1000 us dollar.
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I wander what our brothers from the east would have been saying if The CBN Governor is a Yoruba Muslim It would have been worst if is a Muslim from the North... The shout of quota system will fill 2-3 pages grin

Oga shat ap jawe! You are talking wobish ntori olowun ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by valoky22(m): 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
[quotYou mean the lifeless one?author=vibre post=105342310]It will still reach 600 to a dollar before the end of next month. Buhari's target is to take it to over 1000 to a dollar before 2023 Insha Allah. Sai Baba!![/quote]
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by VEHINTOLAR: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Whatever happens to " a Naira to a Dollar " ? Oxford New Advanced Learners dictionary now has a new word for "Incompetence" and that's "Buhari" !
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Willzkid(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
��
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by bayelsaowei(m): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
All hail king buhari..

And the fools in govt are busy chasing fintechs around..

Soon the govt will blame Fintechs for destroying the Nigerian economy...
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by KEVIND: 3:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
vibre:
It will still reach 600 to a dollar before the end of next month. Buhari's target is to take it to over 1000 to a dollar before 2023 Insha Allah. Sai Baba!!
The peak will be 650 to a Dollar -TB Joshua.
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by bayelsaowei(m): 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

and thats why GMB can't remove him..Emefiele fits his sinister plans for the Nigerian economy..the moment one aligns buhari he or she automatically becomes clueless and wicked

3 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Superboss: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

Go to twitter and read how he is being called out by sound minds including those from the East.
Nairaland is where too many children exhibit their childish character therefore, u won't see much constructive criticisms here.
Here is about exhibition of ethnic or tribal stupidity, as u are trying to Stoke up now.

5 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by zombieHUNTER: 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
dalass:

Hmmmm. So Emefiele is a Yoruba Muslim name?

That idiot is part of the lifeless administration..

I'm talking about hungry Yoruba Muslim youths on the forum and out there chanting sai barber...
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by 2nattie(m): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Angelfrost:

Crypto is the life jor... No wonder the daft clowns are trying to strangle it!!!

They just want everyone to suffer! grin

i remember a few months back when bitcoin was experiencing a free fall and some people here were making jest of others that invested massively in it. Now the bitcoin is back and those people are biting their fingers in regret. At this rate, a time will come when no one will accept the naira as a legal tender.
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Kenn55: 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

We all agree Emefiele is a disaster. However, there is a limit to which a CBN governor can do to prop up the currency no matter who he is.
There is a strong correlation between economic growth and strength of currency.

When ya economy is going down with high debt to revenue ratio and crazy inflationary pressure, the currency will go down, there is no magic about it. The executive should as a matter of urgency go back to the drawing board to craft out strategies to revive the economy instead of fighting for cows.

One problem with Emefiele is that he is doing his job unprofessionally. He has become a yes man to the executive instead being independent. Some of the actions he has taken to help the executive made the problem worse and he knows it but he has to play nice. He is an idiot.

4 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by UncleJudax(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
obonujoker:
God, just give $1m dollars please... Have I not suffered enough in this Nigeria? Please Gos
na to go see you Imam, Pastor or native doctor
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Kinematics: 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
[s]I wander what our brothers from the east would have been saying if The CBN Governor is a Yoruba Muslim It would have been worst if is a Muslim from the North... The shout of quota system will fill 2-3 pages grin

Emefiele is a disaster just like GMB.[/s]

Diarrhea of the brain. Last time I checked the SW brought us into this poo..

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Scamburster(m): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

It's another one

Sai barber and his jihadist zombies powdered by Yoruba Muslims breaking all records...

Nigeria sinking daily..
While unemployed Yusuf Buhari robs shoulders with dangote ...

Especially that one......

And hungry zombies keeps chanting darling daddy.. what a joke of a country
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Scamburster(m): 3:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

It's another one

Sai barber and his jihadist zombies powdered by Yoruba Muslims breaking all records...

Nigeria sinking daily..
While unemployed Yusuf Buhari robs shoulders with dangote ...

And hungry zombies keeps chanting darling daddy.. what a joke of a country

Especially that one......
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Maobichek: 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
airsaylongcome:

Watch how they will distance themselves and mention that Ika (Emefiele's actual origin) isn't Igbo even though they claim all Igboid dialects are still Igbo

The ones who quoted the same comment you justed quoted did not distance themselves from him. Please stop stoking unnecessary hate and tribalism. Most ppl who are always casting aspersion on others are ppl who remains in their enclave and derive their opinion base on hearsay, social media etc. CBN governor is from Ika, Ika speaks Igbo and no one has deny nor distance himself from him, thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Angelfrost(m): 3:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
2nattie:

i remember a few months back when bitcoin was experiencing a free fall and some people here were making jest of others that invested massively in it. Now the bitcoin is back and those people are biting their fingers in regret. At this rate, a time will come when no one will accept the naira as a legal tender.

Personally, I quit saving my hard earned money in this dumb currency a while ago... Best decision ever!!!

Those laughing at Crypto traders and the ones looking for easy money there no nothing! That's why they remain backward.

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by RodgersAkpafu: 3:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

What is this one saying?

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by RodgersAkpafu: 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Maobichek:

The ones who quoted the same comment you justed quoted did not distance themselves from him. Please stop stoking unnecessary hate and tribalism. Most ppl who are always casting aspersion on others are ppl who remains in their enclave and derive their opinion base on hearsay, social media etc. CBN governor is from Ika, Ika speaks Igbo and no one has deny nor distance himself from him, thank you.
Dont mind these mischievous people
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Bluntemperor: 3:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
CelestineNelson:
Obviously, an average for person in US is a billionaire in Nigeria

This govt has nothing to offer a common man who elected them to power and in fact many Policians- governors, Legislatures,Ministers have no ideas how to turn around Nigeria but present lies to the suffering Masses who are also gullibles! When last did you hear of opening new Companies:
•Nelso Mandela spent 27 years to liberate his People but spent less than 4-years and quit being a President!
•No light from Discos for over two weeks now,yet their Staff are carrying ladders up and down to cut cables....for what?
Since Mitcheling and Dunlop Companies went to Ghana due to our comatoes light,can you just imagine how many Unemployments are being added to our country,yet you want the Naira to be strong as the Dollar�eh!
Who is deceiving who?.Are we really serious?
Corruption is killing Nigerians!

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Nobody: 3:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
It'll never be well with Buhari supporters.

Cc Seunmsg yarimo sarrki ngpatriot antichrist bollove senatordave tinubuadvocate garfied1
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by JasonSleek(m): 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
9jayes:

Thanks to our daddy.

Btw, at that rate(527/$) you can bring your PayPal, Payoneer, btc, eth, cashapp, fiverr/upwork gift cards etc
hold on...
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Brimstone77: 3:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

is emifele from the East??
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Maobichek: 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
RodgersAkpafu:

Dont mind these mischievous people

The ppl who always accuse Igbos of tribalism, are they free from tribalism? I personally detaste tribalism and hate no matter who is stoking it.

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
It has taken me 4 days to get 100 pounds to pay to my British account so I can register a website for 3 years. They even said after paying at rate of 540 I should add 2500 for transport to the bank abroad

Something back then you’d debit card would allow I will find a better country soon
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Nobody: 3:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Basically, 1 dollar is all I have to manage till next week Wednesday... Poverty is bad
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sysdatek:
Yea
Sold my bitcoin this morning
And I smiled
So easy to make 1 million naira

cheesy grin cheesy grin

Baba if you for help me with #500. Enugbe gan I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hair Entrepreneur, Kika Osunde Distributes £10,000 Across United Kingdom / CBN Reiterates Stance On FX Access, ‘status Quo Remains On 43 Non-eligible items / Danfo Business-is It Worth Investing On?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.