Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,659 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:22 AM

Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar (27086 Views)

Naira Falls To Record Low Of N1,515 /$1 At The Black Market / Naira Hits Record Low Of N1,348.63 /$1 At The Official Market / Naira Hits All-Time Low Of ₦1,152/$1 In Black Market (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by erubati: 6:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

It's another one

Sai barber and his jihadist zombies powdered by Yoruba Muslims breaking all records...

Nigeria sinking daily..
While unemployed Yusuf Buhari robs shoulders with dangote ...

And hungry zombies keeps chanting darling daddy.. what a joke of a country
U forget to mention the name and tribe of the cbn governor.
slowpoke
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Stronghold91: 6:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Firstandonly:
Buhari has done it again!!! grin
buhari you are failure
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by obonujoker(m): 6:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
Numerouno94:

Hahahahah Jokerman is frustrated. grin grin grin It is well bro.

Lol... 1m Dolls no too big to ask an bro
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by erubati: 6:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
O ma wa ga gan ke.
The mistake of not quickly taking my certification courses as at 2012/2013 still haunts me like mad.
How person wan take do am now now.
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by moneyissweet(m): 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Cool, at least $20k will give me 20milion.

Too much money

vibre:
It will still reach 600 to a dollar before the end of next month. Buhari's target is to take it to over 1000 to a dollar before 2023 Insha Allah. Sai Baba!!

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by hedonido: 7:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Just strive to earn in dollars/Pounds/Euros by any means necessary, and/or store the bulk of your liquid Naira assets in physical or electronic dollars. It is that simple, otherwise you would suffer endless woes in the hands of Buhari and he who is to come after him. .

3 Likes

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by nedekid: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I wander what our brothers from the east would have been saying if The CBN Governor is a Yoruba Muslim It would have been worst if is a Muslim from the North... The shout of quota system will fill 2-3 pages grin

Emefiele is a disaster just like GMB.
Yes he is a disaster because under his watch as cbn governor he should have resigned when he saw the crazy, financial recklessness of this administration. Instead he decided to stay put thinking he could salvage the situation.
So in my view Emefiele if a desaster.

1 Like

Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by APCNig: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
vibre:
It will still reach 600 to a dollar before the end of next month. Buhari's target is to take it to over 1000 to a dollar before 2023 Insha Allah. Sai Baba!!

Godwin Emefiele is the worst idiot that Lucifer ever created after Buhari. Definitely, the two of them were created on the 7th day by Lucifer while God was resting.
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Goldbw122(m): 8:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
Well it will benefit those that are in foreign land sending money to my country. Lolz
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by igbowoman: 12:02am On Sep 01, 2021
Buhari is useless
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Poleski: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2021
The incompetent tribalistic nepotistic murderous dictator Fulani jihadist dead-man-walking, Buhari, is a huge curse to this country!
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by KennethEnyi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 01, 2021
clarocuzioo:
What Buhari cannot destroy does not exist.

Aswr down���
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by afroxyz: 8:03am On Sep 02, 2021
Educationalserv:
who be the u ? IS IT NOT NIGERIANS THAT MANUFACTURED THE BLACK MARKETS WINDOWS TO LUNDER AND IMPORT CONTRABAND .

So BTA that is not more than 5k is what is causing the naira to fall? How many percent of Nigerians travel out? Do Nigerians import more contraband than Indians and Chinese? You are deceiving yourself not people on this forum
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by sunday1989(m): 2:41pm On Sep 10, 2021
RedEnergy:
And we still have about 20 months of Buhari government to go
same thought on my mind some hours ago. It's well.
Re: Naira Falls To All-time Low Of 527 Naira To A Dollar by Lydiason(m): 8:32am On Feb 26
i came from 2024, i just want to say; una never see anything

buhari is a good man compared to wht is in front

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Home To 9,100 Dollar-Millionaires, Worth $207 Billion / 10 Beliefs And Financial Decisions That Keep You Broke / 3 Common Mindsets That Breeds Poverty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.