Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

What Should I Do In The Case - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should I Do In The Case (377 Views)

The Case Of Hakimi. No One Deserves This / I Expected Falz To Get Married To Simi But Reverse Was The Case. / Liking Sexy Young Things Is Primal - The Case Of Late TV CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should I Do In The Case by BonPatrick(m): 7:41am On Aug 31, 2021
I took my girlfriend out for lunch, as we wer having our lunch she sighted a guy also coming in with his girlfriend for lunch too. She immediately changed her mood and became angry. The worst embarrassing moment is when she stood up and walked out on me just like that.
I called her to explain what she did & she told me that the guy that entered the eatery is her uncle.☹️☹️☹️☹️
Guys pls is she telling me the truth or playing on me?? ������
Re: What Should I Do In The Case by Cinema4d: 8:03am On Aug 31, 2021
Her uncle is a guy?

Does the guy man look like her uncle?
Re: What Should I Do In The Case by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 31, 2021
Hmmm, your girlfriend is hiding something from you.
Re: What Should I Do In The Case by debbydams(f): 11:33am On Aug 31, 2021
BonPatrick:
I took my girlfriend out for lunch, as we wer having our lunch she sighted a guy also coming in with his girlfriend for lunch too. She immediately changed her mood and became angry. The worst embarrassing moment is when she stood up and walked out on me just like that.
I called her to explain what she did & she told me that the guy that entered the eatery is her uncle.☹️☹️☹️☹️
Guys pls is she telling me the truth or playing on me?? ������
lol
Re: What Should I Do In The Case by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Put am for her body, tell am say wetin she do dey rude. As if she go like am if your aunty show, u kom do the same
Re: What Should I Do In The Case by tiffanyfan(f): 1:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Uncle korrr grandpa niii

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Can Do Magic For Your Biz! [pics] / Can A Prophet Instruct One To Marry For Certain Spiritual Reason? / How To Be A Sexy Wife Who Keeps Her Man Happy And Hooked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.