Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,273 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers (1170 Views)

Fast Fingers / Fairly Used Household Items - Fast Fingers / MTN, Airtel, NTEL, 13 Other Firms Scramble For 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2021
New barely used airtel 4g mifi with long lasting battery available for sale you can pickup in Abuja 8k, I’ll Throw in an airtel 4g SIM card too with it

Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 10:41am On Aug 31, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
New barely used airtel 4g mifi with long lasting battery available for sale you can pickup in Abuja 7k, I’ll Throw in an airtel 4g SIM card too with it
Do you have universal or glo mifi?
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmback:
Do you have universal or glo mifi?
I don’t have a universal but this one can be unlocked and used with Glo
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 11:16am On Aug 31, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
I don’t have a universal but this one can be unlocked and used with Glo
will u take 5k last then we can discuss how to waybill it to akwa ibom
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 11:36am On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmback:
will u take 5k last then we can discuss how to waybill it to akwa ibom
6k then we can discuss I bought this 12k last month I still have the carton and all
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 11:38am On Aug 31, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
6k then we can discuss I bought this 12k last month I still have the carton and all
hw can u waybill it to me?
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 11:48am On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmback:
hw can u waybill it to me?
I stay in gwarimpa so peace mass transit is close to me in jabi so I could go there and waybill it you can text me on WhatsApp on both lines then call the one that ends in 12
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
I stay in life camp so peace mass transit is close to me in jabi so I could go there and waybill it you can text me on WhatsApp on both lines then call the one that ends in 12
told you i lost my phone and cant chat on wappy. Let's discuss here pls. I really want to buy this thing
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmback:
told you i lost my phone and cant chat on wappy. Let's discuss here pls. I really want to buy this thing
alright let’s discuss here
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
where I’m akwa ibom do you reside
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 12:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
hw much plus de waybill. And how long will it take to get to me
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmback:
hw much plus de waybill. And how long will it take to get to me
waybill should be 1500 max cause it’s a small parcel it I’ll take a day highest, cause if I should go the park now and meet a driver luckily there’s still one for today then you I’ll get it tmao morning
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 12:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
waybill should be 1500 max cause it’s a small parcel it I’ll take a day highest, cause if I should go the park now and meet a driver luckily there’s still one for today then you I’ll get it tmao morning
what's the means of payment? And i'll pay half first then the other half after i've received it
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmback:
what's the means of payment? And i'll pay half first then the other half after i've received it
I would have gone with that if the money’s big but I’m selling cause I need the money to sort some issues out, and plus you have nothing to be scared of have sold a video card to someone on nairaland in Lagos shegeslive or something like that, the total money is 7500 if paid now I can start heading to the park and keep you updated
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmback:
nothing to be scared of
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
I would have gone with that if the money’s big but I’m selling cause I need the money to sort some issues out, and plus you have nothing to be scared of have sold a video card to someone on nairaland in Lagos shegeslive or something like that, the total money is 7500 if paid now I can start heading to the park and keep you updated
Send your acct number to this number as sms 08021547825. Remember as sms. I'll do so
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 3:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmback:
Send your acct number to this number as sms 08021547825. Remember as sms. I'll do so
alright on it
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 7:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ahmback:
alright done, waiting
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Ahmback:
bro you still interested I’ve been waiting
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 2:37pm On Sep 01, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
bro you still interested I’ve been waiting
i might cause some inconveniences if you wait for me. If u got sumone who is ready to buy higher than my price, u can sell it. Things aren't going as i planned
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ahmback:
i might cause some inconveniences if you wait for me. If u got sumone who is ready to buy higher than my price, u can sell it. Things aren't going as i planned
men no one else has texted me for it o, when I called this morning you said you had the one you had pls let’s just walk with it like that send it so I’ll go and waybill it thanks
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 3:12pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ahmback:
was trying to call you Una even but if out of call card, so you could call me so we I’ll finalize everything
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 3:18pm On Sep 01, 2021
[quoteauthor=Joeboy4ever post=105387725] men no one else has texted me for it o, when I called this morning you said you had the one you had pls let’s just walk with it like that send it so I’ll go and waybill it thanks [/quote] okay. I'll send it. Let me send someone to go to them nearby pos point
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 3:33pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ahmback:
okay. I'll send it. Let me send someone to go to them nearby pos point
alright I’m waiting thanks
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 3:34pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ahmback:
okay. I'll send it. Let me send someone to go to them nearby pos point
let me know when you do it
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 3:41pm On Sep 01, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
let me know when you do it
I will call u
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 3:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ahmback:
I will call u
alright
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 10:56am On Sep 02, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
alright I’m waiting thanks
bro, i've tried severally to call u bt ur line isn't available.
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 11:03am On Sep 02, 2021
Ahmback:
bro, i've tried severally to call u bt ur line isn't available.
sorry I didn’t notice, my airtel was the on in the phone the other one on the mifi
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 11:13am On Sep 02, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
sorry I didn’t notice, my airtel was the on in the phone the other one on the mifi
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
i've made the transfer
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 11:17am On Sep 02, 2021
Ahmback:
alright I’m still waiting for the alert

Watch how I grow my Facebook page from zero follower to thousands... / NIPOST: How Efficient Is It? / Pls Any Investment