Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,230 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers (1190 Views)

Fast Fingers / Fairly Used Household Items - Fast Fingers / MTN, Airtel, NTEL, 13 Other Firms Scramble For 9mobile (2) (3) (4)

Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 12:10pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
alright I’m still waiting for the alert
have you gotten a driver yet? Update me. And give me the number too
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 12:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ahmback:
i've made the transfer
ya I just arrived at the park now and they said the buses for today have gone it I’ll have to be through the logistic company but they are charging 2k omo not negotiable, and they just said it’s Uyo they have park in
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 12:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
ya I just arrived at the park now and they said the buses for today have gone it I’ll have to be through the logistic company but they are charging 2k omo not negotiable, and they just said it’s Uyo they have park in
Then let's wait till 2moro morning. As early as possible, go there and get a driver. Then update me. Location still constant or look for a bus that's going to ikot ekpene, not uyo
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ahmback:
Then let's wait till 2moro morning. As early as possible, go there and get a driver. Then update me. Location still constant or look for a bus that's going to ikot ekpene, not uyo
you n the driver have talked right, thanks
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 1:03pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ahmback:
hey bro what’s up heard from the driver yet
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 1:09pm On Sep 03, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
hey bro what’s up heard from the driver yet
yeah. But he hasn't moved yet, telling me it's still morning
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 03, 2021
Wow...una do well. Trust is key....although the money involved small sha grin
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 7:11pm On Sep 03, 2021
Ahmback:
alright then that means you should get it tomorrow morning
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Joeboy4ever(m): 9:09am On Sep 08, 2021
Ahmback:
you have received it right bro, thanks
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by Ahmback(m): 9:39am On Sep 08, 2021
Joeboy4ever:
you have received it right bro, thanks
yeah man. Thanks
Re: Airtel 4g Mifi Up For Grabs Fast Fingers by EmperorTolson: 8:53am On Sep 11, 2021
Well done

. / Short Term Loans Without Any Physical Collateral! / How To Get A Paypal Account

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9