Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,016 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) (39045 Views)

Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos / 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
jevic:
What a world.
Sad.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by orlaglobal234: 3:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Send the mad woman to jail without trial, wicked woman.

Mbaise are the most wicked people among the whole Igbos land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
These issues won't be recurring if these women from hell are dragged alongside their efulefu husbands angry

3 Likes

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Kingstanding: 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Too bad. My child will never leave with anyone including my blood sister. Women are generally wicked and irrational
. The only problem we have in this country is lack of love. She might even be a church goer and also don't touch my annointed and do my prophet no harm crew member but she can disfigured God creation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by witworth(m): 3:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
You cut the nose to spite the face, why na
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by DonEvarest(m): 3:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
doggedfighter:

It may seem so because women stay with children almost all the time.

Violence isn't gender based.
its most pronounced amongst the female folk. An average man would definitely not go this brutal to a minor in the guise of discipline or whatsoever. BTW, that was a case of wickedness and not even correction of misgivings.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by witworth(m): 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
They are sacrificing new model for old cargo, who knows who will be greater than Ronaldo from man u
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by uba1991: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Who else knew where the suspect held from before opening the thread?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by KingOfAllIgbos: 3:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

I'm Igbo but our women are generally wicked especially to little boys or girls that aren't from their womb. It's becoming alarming honestly. I wish she would be dealt with severally to serve as deterrent to others who may like to copy her despicable and wicked ways. Too bad

Thank you my brother for telling the truth.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Empiree: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
INVINCIBLECSP1:
That woman should be given some beating such as this

Modified. She should be locked and the keys thrown away. We should not telorate Jezebelic spirits. Stop them before they destroy the world
Wrong!!!

Allow the rule of law to play out. She must be arrested and face the judge and sent to jail. Let her go to jail for 15 months and pay the girl's medical bill.

Trash like this should not be tolerated. The same b!tch would condemn Arab countries for ill treatment of African workers. Are there any children social services that can take this matter up?. A lot need to change in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Sholaco: 3:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
Very brutal lady, God will judge you
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Martini101(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
She still get mind dey attend church.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
This lady should be Rapedddd , Shot, Maimed, Mutilated and fed to swines..

Useless OLOSHO.. and this fool is a feminist..

The worst of women in Nigeria bu umu nwanyi igbo.. tufiaaaaaa..

Saphiere
FutureIsFemale
Vanessa7

Other useless females here.. see una member

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Lamasta(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
The height of it all from the daughter of Jezebel cry
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
Joysticks:
Why na only Ibo women dey do this kind thing?I no fit marry Ibo woman.I go only knack them.
Them too like olosho work.
[/s]
Na Edo, Akwa Ibom, Calabar and Benue dey do Olosho work not Igbo. Those b!tches are always mistaken to be Igbo but they're not. Make enquiries or take a survey to different brothels you know...you would be amazed at ur findings.

If it's maltreating small maids, Igbo ladies are good at that. Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
This lady should be Rapedddd , Shot, Maimed, Mutilated and fed to swines..

Useless OLOSHO.. and this fool is a feminist..

The worst of women in Nigeria bu umu nwanyi igbo.. tufiaaaaaa..

Saphiere
FutureIsFemale
Vanessa7

Other useless females here.. see una member
Too bad
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by osuofia2(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fear Yoruba and Igbo Women. Very Heartless beings
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
doggedfighter:

It may seem so because women stay with children almost all the time.

Violence isn't gender based.

Violence against Maids in Nigeria is done by Women 99.9% of the time..

That woman should be shot and killed or executed in Taliban style..

Useless things that claim that the future is OLOSHO..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 3:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Too bad. My child will never leave with anyone including my blood sister.IGBO Women are generally wicked and irrational
FIXED
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by uba1991: 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Igbo amaka, ipob Amaka, terrorists Amaka, armed robber Amaka, drugs Amaka, babyfactory Amaka,abuse Amaka,.
Even before reading the thread,I knew it must be Amaka.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Jolomenas:

Nonsense this is wickedness from igbo christians, disgusting people.
You are the most hypocritical person on Nairaland I swear
Very stupid man, if be say na northerners you for done dey spill your hate against hausas and muslims.
Incoherent and disjointed gibberish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 3:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
KingOfAllIgbos:

Thank you my brother for telling the truth.
Very appalling and condemnable.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
[s]
uba1991:
Igbo amaka, ipob Amaka, terrorists Amaka, armed robber Amaka, drugs Amaka, babyfactory Amaka,abuse Amaka,.
Even before reading the thread,I knew it must be Amaka.
[/s]
Hate message.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by errigdee: 4:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
This woman nor go fit see better kai.... Why on this lil kid.... I nor pray make my pikin face this kind wickedness from another woman ooo ....
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by OmoEpe(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
SlyDev:
Igbo culture never teach compassion and sympathy. The kind ones are the travellers among them

Flesh and blood didn't reveal this to you.
Oil dey your head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Ilovezzor: 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
SaintOpzy:
Can you imagine, ruining the girl's chances to turn out ass beautiful as she is...

Why do guys keep posting this scams

Lalasticalala and seun

You guys will not ban them o
You even allow them do paid ads and yet you will give some people 30yrs ban for nothing!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
osuofia2:
Fear Yoruba and Igbo Women. Very Heartless beings
Yorubas are better than Igbo in this regard seriously. I have stayed in Ibadan, I know what I'm saying. A Yoruba lady living with a maid doesn't go extreme in inflicting injury to the child than Igbo. The Yoruba madam may shout and complain but won't go hard on her maid. Igbo ladies are simply wicked, mean and heartless to any child that's not from her womb.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by stephenponti(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6366929/say-no-child-abuse-maltreatment#98125783

As usual anytime domestic maltreatment of a child surfaces on the internet it is 80‰ always an Igbo woman

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
What's wrong with these women sef. undecided
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by FORWARDEVERLY: 4:05pm On Aug 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

Too bad

Odogwu.. agagom all parts of Nigeria..
Ebe IGA ahu nwanyi agwa ojoo karia bu na Ala Igbo..
This lady is also controlling the husband hence he can't voice out and restrain her from abusing the minor.. the husband is definitely a Weakling.. beta male Simp..
Gosh.. see what she did to this kid.. treated her like she is a bokoharam.. come use wickedness draw marks like tattoo for her body.. I wish I can see her and strangle her, then dump her decomposing body in a well

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
AuroraB:
These issues won't be recurring if these women from hell are dragged alongside their efulefu husbands angry
Sometimes, one wonders if they are married to themselves...the man no dey see am to stop am from abusing another person pikin ni?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by stephenponti(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
uba1991:
Who else knew where the suspect held from before opening the thread?
me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe / Couple Steals 10-Month-Old Baby In Umuahia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.