Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) (39042 Views)

Man Beats His 14-Year-Old Housemaid For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Lagos / 2-Year-Old Strangled To Death By Housemaid For Refusing To Wear Her Clothes / Woman Brutalizes Her Housemaid In Ibadan For 'Stealing Milk' (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
HAUSA LADIES ARE MORE HUMANE AND EASYGOING THAN IGBO AND YORUBA. THE ONLY PROBLEM THEY HAVE IS RELIGION. IT'S HARD FOR THEM TO ACCEPT A CHRISTIAN HUSBAND. BUT THEY ARE FAR BETTER THAN BOTH TRIBES I MENTIONED IN HUMAN RELATION AND BEING KIND.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Too bad. My child will never live with anyone including my blood sister. Women are generally wicked and irrational

Well said.

They are even wicked to their own children especially when the young man wants to marry and settle down with his new family.

The world actually revolves around women in their brains. The police should ensure she goes to jail, even if its for 2 months.

Let her body color show after 2 months without makeup.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Odogwu.. agagom all parts of Nigeria..
Ebe IGA ahu nwanyi agwa ojoo karia bu na Ala Igbo..
This lady is also controlling the husband hence he can't voice out and restrain her from abusing the minor.. the husband is definitely a Weakling.. beta male Simp..
Gosh.. see what she did to this kid.. treated her like she is a bokoharam.. come use wickedness draw marks like tattoo for her body.. I wish I can see her and strangle her, then dump her decomposing body in a well

Umu nwanyi Igbo nwere obi ojoo nke ukwu. Anaghi agbagha ya agbaya. Kamgbe uwa, obu ajo agwa eji mara ha. Tufiakwa
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Pharovo(m): 4:10pm On Aug 31, 2021
If you check now, one pastor nai go don tell this idiot say the pikin na witch, nai dey responsible for some kind difficulties wey she dey face.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by olawale1516(m): 4:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
When it come to this you know proverty is a sin, some one daughter for God sake, when God bless me one important thing I will not take from my wife is to miss used or abuse house maid.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:13pm On Aug 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

Yorubas are better than Igbo in this regard seriously. I have stayed in Ibadan, I know what I'm saying. A Yoruba lady living with a maid doesn't go extreme in inflicting injury to the child than Igbo. The Yoruba madam may shout and complain but won't go hard on her maid. Igbo ladies are simply wicked, mean and heartless to any child that's not from her womb.

It would have been helpful if the bible specified how long Eve was chilling with the devil before Adam was given the forbidden fruit.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by dalass(f): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Trumann:
Na their way. Yam-legged devils.

I don't know why they are naturally wicked in that part of the country,...... Even to themselves!

Many touching stories abound depicting 'women' devils meting out torture to poor extended family members who are staying with them
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
AlhajiBitcoin:

Well said.

They are even wicked to their own children especially when the young man wants to marry and settle down with his new family.

The world actually revolves around women in their brains. The police should ensure she goes to jail, even if its for 2 months.

Let her body color show after 2 months without makeup.
You think she would change after going to jail for 2months?? This type of person needs to be punished with hard labour for 6months. This is why I like my mum so much. She never sent any of my siblings away to stay or work for a relation as maid despite all odds. Women especially from our Igbo tribe can't just resist the temptation of maltreating or being wicked to kids staying with them once those kids are not hers. Too bad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by AuroraB(f): 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Sometimes one wonders if they are married to themselves...the man no dey see am to stop am from abusing another person pikin ni?
I have said this before, I was hounded with how 'men are not programmed to...'
My cousin did it. He took that child back to her parents in one piece!
Some women will hand over the baby to a child-maid to have a good time with their husbands in the evenings/nights sad. What the hell is that cry
And, the man will come out to say 'he's not aware' of these mess ups undecided
They are subtly emboldening these Mata Haris' and that's on a period sad

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
How much come be this plate when poverty mentality no go leave dis people alone.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
olawale1516:
When it come to this you know proverty is a sin, some one daughter for God sake, when God bless me one important thing I will not take from my wife is to miss used or abuse house maid.
All fingers are not equal. There's always a family that can't afford to train their kids thereby giving room for them to be sent away as babysitting maids. It costs nothing to be kind and humane. Blame the evil lady first before the poor girl's poverty status of her parents.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by 8stargeneral: 4:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
Let just do her d same thing she did to that little girl...women are so wicked
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by dalass(f): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
EmekaA125:
HAUSA LADIES ARE MORE HUMANE AND EASYGOING THAN IGBO AND YORUBA. THE ONLY PROBLEM THEY HAVE IS RELIGION. IT'S HARD FOR THEM TO ACCEPT A CHRISTIAN HUSBAND. BUT THEY ARE FAR BETTER THAN BOTH TRIBES I MENTIONED IN HUMAN RELATION AND BEING KIND.

Haven't you read stabbings by Hausa ladies of their husbands, fellow wives/ rivals and killings of rivals kids one by one.,...

Abeg undecided
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
8stargeneral:
Let just do her d same thing she did to that little girl...women are so wicked
*IGBO
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]
Na Edo, Akwa Ibom, Calabar and Benue dey do Olosho work not Igbo. Those bitches are always mistaken to be Igbo but they're not. Make enquiries or take a survey to different brothels you know...you would be amazed at ur findings.

If it's maltreating small maids, they're good at that. Too bad

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

Make him do survey of olosho and brothels...lol cheesy

This NL sef. grin
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by 1Sharon(f): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
DonEvarest:
its most pronounced amongst the female folk. An average man would definitely not go this brutal to a minor in the guise of discipline or whatsoever. BTW, that was a case of wickedness and not even correction of misgivings.

Why don't the husbands do anything?
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by omooba969(m): 4:25pm On Aug 31, 2021
respectfully:
All Igbo women are demons

grin
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
omooba969:

Hahahaha cheesy cheesy

Make him do survey of olosho and brothels...lol cheesy

This NL sef. grin
Yes na. Those Calabar/AkwaIbom, Edo and Benue girls always hide under the umbrella of Igbo to do prostitution because most Northerners and Yorubas don't know who is who. They think once you are not Hausa or Yoruba then you are automatically Igbo. Igbo ladies have their bad sides but they are not known for prostitution or commercial brothel sex work.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
dalass:

Haven't you read stabbings by Hausa ladies of their husbands, fellow wives/ rivals and killings of rivals kids one by one.,...

Abeg undecided
That's when the husband is giving her co-wife attention more than her which is Islamically wrong. But you see househelp and maid maltreatment, look no further, Igbo women na major culprits for that. Very bad attitude.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 31, 2021
Igbo women and anger. Na wah o
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Tunagee(m): 4:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fahdiga:
Too bad. My child will never live with anyone including my blood sister. Women are generally wicked and irrational

Very wicked. Thats the reason i dont take nonsense from them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Uptown7(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Such cruelty meted towards an innocent child. She deserves to be severely dealt with by law enforcement agencies and child right bodies. Nonsense !!!

1 Like

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by princewarri1985: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
Na the useless papa and mama wey them fit fvck because fvck dey sweet them and them non fit train pikin! Her biological mother can never do this to her, so dont blame this woman instead blame her useless parents

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by EmekaA125(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
BruncleZuma:
Sometimes one wonders if they are married to themselves...the man no dey see am to stop am from abusing another person pikin ni?
A man hustling and toiling to put food on the table They usually do it whenever the man is not around.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
Men are lucky to be generally stronger physically . Women would have been murdering them everyday.

1 Like

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by BruncleZuma: 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
EmekaA125:

A man hustling and toiling to put food on the table They usually do it whenever the man is not around.
Emekus you go still notice pikin wen carry wound full body like bomb attack victim nah
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by seanjy4konji: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
slay mama isonu
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Owolagba(f): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
This is pure wickedness. She should be published. Haba

1 Like

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by AnanseK(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
dalass:

Abeg undecided

If Igbo have rival wives like hausa, number one cause of death, in Okoro land would have been the other wife .

1 Like

Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by zudozz: 4:46pm On Aug 31, 2021
Someone else will do it to her..Note that I did nt say her children..She ll suffer something as bad as this even if its not hotwater ..
God no dey sleep!.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
EmekaA125:
[s][/s]
Na Edo, Akwa Ibom, Calabar and Benue dey do Olosho work not Igbo. Those b!tches are always mistaken to be Igbo but they're not. Make enquiries or take a survey to different brothels you know...you would be amazed at ur findings.

If it's maltreating small maids, Igbo ladies are good at that. Too bad
I dey visit there and I dey ask their names.Na amaka,chinyere, and chikodi I dey meet.They also speak Ibo language to their colleagues.
Re: Abia: Woman Pours Hot Water On Her Housemaid For Breaking Plate (Graphic Photos) by neyoohhh: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
Not one comment from those narcissistic feminist's.

See why those useless morons shouldn't be taken seriously.

If na LGBT , feminism and other crazies, they won't let us rest.

I don talk feminist's are animals.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

3 Women Pepper-Spray Seller, Run Away With Lace Wigs From The Store (Video) / The 16-Year-Old Girl Stabbed By ‘Osama' In Delta Is Dead (Graphic Photos) / Lady Brutally Attacked by Robbers in Traffic Caused by Police Collecting Bribe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.