Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,211 members, 7,811,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… (42713 Views)

Sir Alex Ferguson In Intensive Care After Brain Sugery As Sympathy Floods In(Pic / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Download Full Sir Alex Ferguson Biography PDF Written By Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by MikeMicheal(m): 4:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
ok
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by SeppSmart360(m): 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sir Alex Ferguson really deserves all the applaud he can get for bringing the young CR7 to Old Trafford 18 years ago.

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Nobody: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
deeva2:
LORD OF FOOTBALL
that can not dribble to save his life undecided

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by StayMotivated: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
I pray we win the league with this squad... The major problem we have at Man Utd is Ole Solskjaer that guy is clueless. With a decent coach like Conte or Erik Ten Hag Man Utd will become formidable

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Dalil8: 4:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Baba don dey make the mistake of repeating the same promise wey he make full ground give juventus fans...

Well,epl has changed alot via it's intensity since you left...For This present epl,no respect for senior man again... Defenders dey run enter anybody now..

We neva still forget Messi's promise to Bottlelona fans for 5 good seasons.

sad sad

OJEEMAH:

4 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by dimexy247(m): 4:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Great
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by zudozz: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Theboy21:
Overjoy will not kill us, Manchester United for life cheesy cheesy

Racist club..If ur cuz is a professional footballer will Manchester United ever sign him? Overjoy ko!
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Enskynelson(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
hatakekakashi:
We still need ndidi or any decent DM for that matter.

Fred is not it
That is where I am not confident in the squad.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by GoshenNLA(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
What a nice era they had together then
.. new season 2021/2022 high quality jerseys for clubs and country now available
#StrictlyOriginal #EPL #LaLiga #SerieA #Bundesliga #NationalTeams
Top notch branding also available, discount on bulk order
Kindly check my signature for more samples

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Ajinoride(m): 4:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Fred is not it

You are 100% correct

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by KingDash: 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
ronaldo go carry manure enter europa.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by crazygod(m): 4:40pm On Aug 31, 2021
I am seeing a lot of disappointed Man U fans by the time this season ends. wink
#YNWA

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by charlesm91(m): 4:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Bruno no more penalty for you .... No more freekicks for you!!!!

All ball to Ronaldo to pad his EGO!!!! .... RAshford no longer the Golden boy!!!..... Sancho u go dey use style chop Bench!!!

All because of Ronaldo come Man.U
same way barca fans want mbappe to be dishing all balls to Messi just to pad his ego so when they win all praise to messi and when they lose, we know the usual story.

7 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by PENUEL17(m): 4:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Baba don dey make the mistake of repeating the same promise wey he make full ground give juventus fans...

Well,epl has changed alot via it's intensity since you left...For This present epl,no respect for senior man again... Defenders dey run enter anybody now..
Hahaha I dey teyou.. EPL now don tough, BUH Ronaldo too is tough you know wink
#GGMU ❤️❤️

5 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by ddippset(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
PSG rejected him
Madrid rejected him
Man City rejected him

All of a sudden he remembers his love for Man Utd.

grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Rigging(m): 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Mbappe is goat
Messi is goater
Ronaldo is Goatest.

3 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Bamzyriches451: 4:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
He gonna do nothing
The epl defenders aren't smiling

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Vinnie2000(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
drizslim:
My GOAT gives me life.. Your own goat gives u meat

Lolsss..
I found dis very Funny..

So how come be Meat?
Messi?? cheesy
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by ddippset(m): 4:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
charlesm91:
same way barca fans want mbappe to be dishing all balls to Messi just to pad his ego so when they win all praise to messi and when they lose, we know the usual story.
Mbappe give ball to Messi?

Who born Mbappe?

Messi ain't no Ronaldo, nobody gives balls to Messi...

Messi gives them balls..

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by EverBlazingy2k(m): 4:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
Remembering the team that expose him to the world. Truly, the love for Man U still burning in his heart. Welcome back!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Sonnobax15(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Dalil8:

We neva still forget Messi's promise to Bottlelona fans for 5 good seasons.

sad sad

Well, I'm Ronaldo fan..So I don't have any business with the promises any midget made

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by omooba969(m): 4:47pm On Aug 31, 2021
Theboy21:
Overjoy will not kill us, Manchester United for life cheesy cheesy

Una go still chop breakfast las las.
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by MrColdsweat: 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Click like if you know deep in your heart that united is still shiit...

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Angelfrost(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
Humanoid01:

Give us £100M plus B. Fernandes and Shaw, we'll give you Kante. We fit manage Jorginho and go for another DM next summer. grin

Deep down... You know Bruno and Shaw are worth half of your first team in today's market... No jokes here!!! tongue
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Sonnobax15(m): 4:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
PENUEL17:

Hahaha I dey teyou.. EPL now don tough, BUH Ronaldo too is tough you know wink
#GGMU ❤️❤️
He should get into the field first on Sunday,I wanna see something..

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by michaellovaldo(m): 4:50pm On Aug 31, 2021
This CR7 neck na cheat sha for nodding ball grin

If na one hustler for naija get this Kain neck,dem go talk sey sapa don hol hin papa grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by savoentity: 4:51pm On Aug 31, 2021
ddippset:
PSG rejected him
Madrid rejected him
Man City rejected him

All of a sudden he remembers his love for Man Utd.

grin grin grin
As in, are you saying it to intimidate man u fans

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by zikter(m): 4:54pm On Aug 31, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Fred is not it
Very correct, Fred is a jonsing guy that needs to be on the bench asap. Though Matic is older and slow but I still prefer him
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by NorthernSerene(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Fuckthamods:
I just dey fear for him.. Why didn't he move to an easy league where he can statpad easily like messi.. CR7 na wa for you o cry
That's why he's the real G.O.A.T...I be Madrista sha, not the devils.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by SirJerrie(m): 4:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
For Goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauritta Onye: "My Man Must Be Tall, Romantic, Caring, Dark, Cute, Have Swagger" / Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time / Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.