Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,576 members, 7,812,872 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… (42714 Views)

Sir Alex Ferguson In Intensive Care After Brain Sugery As Sympathy Floods In(Pic / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Download Full Sir Alex Ferguson Biography PDF Written By Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Edun00700: 7:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
Man utd
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by samdolad(m): 8:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
Theboy21:
Overjoy will not kill us, Manchester United for life cheesy cheesy
grin
Theboy21:
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by OdenKelechi(m): 8:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
hatakekakashi:
We still need ndidi or any decent DM for that matter.

Fred is not it

Ndidi is the final piece to our puzzle bro, the final piece
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by samdolad(m): 8:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Humanoid01:

Give us £100M plus B. Fernandes and Shaw, we'll give you Kante. We fit manage Jorginho and go for another DM next summer. grin
ahn! ahn!! kilode
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by zudozz: 8:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Angelfrost:

Racist?!!

Anthony Martial
Marcus Rashford
Anderson
Andy Cole
Dwight Yorke
Eric Bailey
Fred
Paul Pogba
Axel Tuanzebe
Memphis Depay
Nani

....What exactly are you on about?!!

AFRICANS!
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by samdolad(m): 8:42pm On Aug 31, 2021
zudozz:

AFRICANS!
Amad Diallo,
Eric Bailly,
Shola shoretire,
QuintonFortune,
Eric Djemba Djemba,
Odion Ighalo,
Manucho
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Kolisky(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
Theboy21:

Always Red

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by zudozz: 8:45pm On Aug 31, 2021
samdolad:

Amad Diallo
Eric Bailly
Shola shoretire
Quinton Fortune
Eric Djemba Djemba
Odion Ighalo
Manucho

Keep deceiving urself sir!
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by PENUEL17(m): 9:43pm On Aug 31, 2021
Sonnobax15:
He should get into the field first on Sunday,I wanna see something..
grin Sure thing
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by guru90: 10:52pm On Aug 31, 2021
This kind love is over killing me ooooh

RED DEVILS FOREVER!!!!
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by dfrost: 11:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
hatakekakashi:

grin Swears. He was in giveaway mode that day

Man made Adama Traore look like a world class striker. Just giving the guy spaces to run in and out of. So annoying. He's the main reason Pogba is always backtracking although we all know Pogba too is lazy but his work is harder because of Fred.
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Kolisky(m): 7:49am On Sep 01, 2021
Theboy21:

Rechecking my post, why you carry all the likes now grin grin

Buh, as per say we be Reds

Home is Home cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by noah24(m): 8:08am On Sep 01, 2021
Lemme sit and watch from here.... Arsenal my arsenal

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by superCleanworks(m): 8:41am On Sep 01, 2021
Humanoid01:

Give us £100M plus B. Fernandes and Shaw, we'll give you Kante. We fit manage Jorginho and go for another DM next summer. grin

Oga no make me vesss.. 150 million biko. Are we selling akara here?
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by SirBalo29(m): 10:00am On Sep 01, 2021
benweezy:
I can't wait to see this guy distroy chelshit
. Waiting Chelsea do you??
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Lashist(m): 10:02am On Sep 01, 2021
Fuckthamods:
I just dey fear for him.. Why didn't he move to an easy league where he can statpad easily like messi.. CR7 na wa for you o cry
Lol...he was in a farmers league but couldn't deliver. He went to beg for ManCity to sign him since Juve didn't want him again but it didnt work...only for ManU fans to beg their goat to play small for them so they can brag again...ManU fans can be pathetic cheesy. ManU was not even first or 2nd choice but you are dont mind...define shamelessness again? cheesy
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Fuckthamods: 11:01am On Sep 01, 2021
Lashist:

Lol...he was in a farmers league but couldn't deliver. He went to beg for ManCity to sign him since Juve didn't want him again but it didnt work...only for ManU fans to beg their goat to play small for them so they can brag again...ManU fans can be pathetic cheesy. ManU was not even first or 2nd choice but you are dont mind...define shamelessness again? cheesy
All these attention seeking dumb pessi fans sef.. Always narrating rubbish! You think calling seria A farmer's league would take away the fact that ligue 1 is the real farmer's league and don't even belong in top 5 league. The dwarf couldn't even perform against a club called Remix last weekend. People with sense will always know the fact.

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Fuckthamods: 11:03am On Sep 01, 2021
Jazzman01:

And who told you ligue 1 is easy? Did you watch the first game of Messi? He was choked and almost injured. They didn't give him breathing space at all to play.
Keep deceiving yourself

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by ericmor: 12:16pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lamasta:

We won the league last season without striker too hope you know
For Man Utd even second they will not see cos Liverpool and Chelsea will push them out of there...

Oya, come and do it again this season nau, especially that ur coming from behind to win it that u did then I will know EPL some people use to call best league has been rubbish over and over again by guadiola. Then I will say guadiola is d best coach that ever live
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Lamasta(m): 1:36pm On Sep 01, 2021
ericmor:

Oya, come and do it again this season nau, especially that ur coming from behind to win it that u did then I will know EPL some people use to call best league has been rubbish over and over again by guadiola. Then I will say guadiola is d best coach that ever live
We will do it again bro the league is ours grin

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Lamasta(m): 1:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fuckthamods:

All these attention seeking dumb pessi fans sef.. Always narrating rubbish! You think calling seria A farmer's league would take away the fact that ligue 1 is the real farmer's league and don't even belong in top 5 league. The dwarf couldn't even perform against a club called Remix last weekend. People with sense will always know the fact.
Bros pity pessi fans now grin

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Lashist(m): 2:24pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Lol...you be real olodo...but laliga is in the top5 league and he conquered it when ronaldo was there..but when he was in juventus, you were among the idiots that said italian league is very tough even tougher than EPL and LAliga..i have told you ppl severally...ronaldo is called penaldo cus he does well in scoring penalty. You cant call messi pessi when you know how he misses goals na
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by ericmor: 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Lamasta:

We will do it again bro the league is ours grin

Isorite, let's wait and see
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by MrGerald(m): 4:46pm On Sep 01, 2021
ideatoprince18:
Bruno no more penalty for you .... No more freekicks for you!!!!

All ball to Ronaldo to pad his EGO!!!! .... RAshford no longer the Golden boy!!!..... Sancho u go dey use style chop Bench!!!

All because of Ronaldo come Man.U
Ronaldo has not scored freekicks for almost 2 seasons now
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by MrGerald(m): 4:53pm On Sep 01, 2021
Fuckthamods:

Dumb and shameful reasoning, why you guys can't pass simple exam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauritta Onye: "My Man Must Be Tall, Romantic, Caring, Dark, Cute, Have Swagger" / Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta / Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.