Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:41 PM

Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… (42716 Views)

Sir Alex Ferguson In Intensive Care After Brain Sugery As Sympathy Floods In(Pic / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford / Download Full Sir Alex Ferguson Biography PDF Written By Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Ungodly: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
A Dm is still needed
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Tonytonex(m): 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
Theboy21:
Overjoy will not kill us, Manchester United for life cheesy cheesy
eeyaa! Congrats bruv. Happy for you guys. Blues for life. I wish him well. Welcome back to the epl. World best CR7. Which number will he use now? Since cavani he using 7?

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by dfrost: 4:56pm On Aug 31, 2021
hatakekakashi:
We still need ndidi or any decent DM for that matter.

Fred is not it

My brother watching Fred on Sunday, I almost had heart attack. It's even better playing 10 men than having Fred on the pitch. sad
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Crenzywilliams(m): 4:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hmm, so touching, just come and win trophies.
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Fuckthamods: 4:58pm On Aug 31, 2021
NorthernSerene:
That's why he's the real G.O.A.T...I be Madrista sha, not the devils.
True
Chelsea fan here

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by dfrost: 4:59pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tonytonex:
eeyaa! Congrats bruv. Happy for you guys. Blues for life. I wish him well. Welcome back to the epl. World best CR7. Which 7 will he use now? Since cavani he using 7?

Cavani should tear off that 9 from that unserious boy called Martial and give Ronaldo his 7. Life is as simple as that.

2 Likes

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 31, 2021
I am a Chelsea fan
I love this loyalty
I love Man U for this
I love and cherish Chelsea

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Tonytonex(m): 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2021
dfrost:

Cavani should tear off that 9 from that unserious boy called Martial and give Ronaldo his 7. Life is as simple as that.
that would be fine. That's if he thinks in that way. I wouldn't want to see him in another number. Cause that CR7 is big brand already.
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by macho44(m): 5:02pm On Aug 31, 2021
Kolisky:
Ronaldo posts on Instagram on his return to Man Utd:

Everyone who knows me, knows about my never ending love for Manchester United. The years I spent in this club where absolutely amazing and the path we’ve made together is written in gold letters in the history of this great and amazing institution.

I can’t even start to explain my feelings right now, as I see my return to Old Trafford announced worldwide. It’s like a dream come true, after all the times that I went back to play against Man. United, and even as an opponent, to have always felt such love and respect from the supporters in the stands. This is absolutely 100% the stuff that dreams are made of!

My first domestic League, my first Cup, my first call to the Portuguese National team, my first Champions League, my first Golden Boot and my first Ballon d’Or, they were all born from this special connection between me and the Red Devils. History has been written in the past and history will be written once again! You have my word!

I’m right here!

I’m back where I belong!

Let’s make it happen once again!

PS - Sir Alex, this one is for you…

Ororo calm down, OVERSPEEDING dey kill.
Na so u take promise The Old Lady's dem say u go win Champions League for them, and u nearly drag dem enter EUROPA league if not divine intervention. EPL back then no be EPL of today, the status quo has changed, Alex Ferguson no dey to threaten referee's again, and Ole Gunnar na mumu, he no sabi nada. So just keep calm and play football, let's see how it goes at the end of the season.

Tired Of Paying For Premium SEO & DIGITAL MARKETING Tools? Get Instant Access To Over 150+ Premium SEO & DIGITAL Marketing Tools For FREE Today @ FreeToolsHub

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by OJEEMAH(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Dalil8:

We neva still forget Messi's promise to Bottlelona fans for 5 good seasons.

sad sad

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Bngf: 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hmm
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Tonytonex(m): 5:03pm On Aug 31, 2021
Baawahala:
I am a Chelsea fan
I love this loyalty
I love Man U for this
I love and cherish Chelsea

Nice. Same here. I'm a Chelsea fan. But I love CR7 too much. I will start watching Man U games because of him.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by hatakekakashi: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
dfrost:

My brother watching Fred on Sunday, I almost had heart attack. [/b] It's even better playing 10 men [b]than having Fred on the pitch. sad
grin Swears. He was in giveaway mode that day
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Adakintroy: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2021
Go play ball..leave Instagram likes.

Your second coming fit no be like the first. You know say you don old and this is premiership.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Tonytonex:
Nice. Same here. I'm a Chelsea fan. But I love CR7 too much. I will start watching Man U games because of him.
Yes football is a game of love.

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Felicity001(m): 5:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
wunmi590:
cool

The new premier league highest goal scorer for this season is around....

You should be talking of golden boot not just Premier League bro... Messi will need to score double to compete for the trophygrin
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by sylve11: 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Fred is not it

between Ndidi and Fred, the better option, i don't know. sad cool
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Angelfrost(m): 5:19pm On Aug 31, 2021
zudozz:

Racist club..If ur cuz is a professional footballer will Manchester United ever sign him? Overjoy ko!

Racist?!!

Anthony Martial
Marcus Rashford
Anderson
Andy Cole
Dwight Yorke
Eric Bailey
Fred
Paul Pogba
Axel Tuanzebe
Memphis Depay
Nani

....What exactly are you on about?!!

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Fiscus105(m): 5:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
I pray you won't come back to rubbish urself/achievement.

Leave when the ovation is loudest
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Nobody: 5:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Oga, play wetin u wan play, go retire. No be only dedication. angry
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by nathyx(m): 5:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Noise maker! One minute you was pledging your allegiance to Juve next the Minute its a different Story shocked shocked Oga you should have jus stayed in Italy undecided undecided
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by sylve11: 5:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
Angelfrost:

Racist?!!

Anthony Martial
Marcus Rashford
Anderson
Andy Cole
Dwight Yorke
Eric Bailey
Fred
Paul Pogba
Axel Tuanzebe
Memphis Depay
Nani

....What exactly are you on about?!!

abeg forget that person. cool

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by 8stargeneral: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
We all Manchester united across d globe are saying welcome back home our goat.
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Emola12(m): 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
Theboy21:
Overjoy will not kill us, Manchester United for life cheesy cheesy
so oo u sef u happy? d day i heard dis news enh nah dat day i started to dey drink garri with grandnut

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by fergie001: 5:27pm On Aug 31, 2021
RedBlood01:
abi
Correct....where have you been all this while.....
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Mosopzy23: 5:29pm On Aug 31, 2021
Nice one CR7. I wish you a fruitful reunion with your old club cum present club.
Meanwhile, Ronaldo's post on his return to Manutd is about to Smash Messi's Psg post. These guys just keep pushing themselves to greater heights.

Do you want to work from home, office or anywhere without any stress and still make considerable income. All you need is an internet enabled phone with a targeted audience. Check my signature for the right plug.
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Emola12(m): 5:31pm On Aug 31, 2021
hatakekakashi:

Fred is not it
my bro u are right, indidi,declan rice,or kalvin philips
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by wunmi590(m): 5:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
Felicity001:

You should be talking of golden boot not just Premier League bro... Messi will need to score double to compete for the trophygrin

You are right bro
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by johndho(m): 5:33pm On Aug 31, 2021
Abeg make man UTD sell martial and use the money to buy ndidi. If not we go still struggle this season
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Humanoid01(m): 5:36pm On Aug 31, 2021
Angelfrost:

Deep down... You know Bruno and Shaw are worth half of your first team in today's market... No jokes here!!! tongue
That's not true. Deep down, I know that both if them are not up to Kante's worth. grin
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by Emola12(m): 5:37pm On Aug 31, 2021
Humanoid01:

Give us £100M plus B. Fernandes and Shaw, we'll give you Kante. We fit manage Jorginho and go for another DM next summer. grin
see thunder wey go fire u dey knock ur door now if dem born u well come outside (kante injury prone tueh... i will go for ruben neves instead of kante or kunte
Re: Ronaldo: Sir Alex, This One Is For You… by AfonjaConehead: 5:41pm On Aug 31, 2021
You all fake mAnCHeSTeR shut up and bow down to your champion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lauritta Onye: "My Man Must Be Tall, Romantic, Caring, Dark, Cute, Have Swagger" / Wedding Photos Of Mikel Agu And Henrietta / Africa's Top 10 Richest Footballers Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.