Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Bbnaija: "If Whitemoney Can Ever Forgive Me, I'll Love To Be His Friend" - Maria - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: "If Whitemoney Can Ever Forgive Me, I'll Love To Be His Friend" - Maria (1406 Views)

“Forgive Me & I Would Serve Your God” — Man Begs Nathaniel Bassey & Mercy Chinwo / Destiny Etiko Promise To Post Her N*de If Whitemoney Win / Bbnaija: I'll Love Kbrule Until Death, Will Love To Have Sex With Him - Khloe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bbnaija: "If Whitemoney Can Ever Forgive Me, I'll Love To Be His Friend" - Maria by onyi25(f): 1:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
BBNaija: "If Whitemoney Can Ever Forgive Me, I'll Love To Be His Friend" - Maria Speaks In Fresh Interview (Video)
Newly evicted Big Brother Naija shine ya eye housemate, Maria Chike Benjamin, has addressed her fallout with her former housemate, Whitemoney.

Speaking to Ebuka on Tuesday, 31st August, regarding her fallout with Whitemoney, Maria who has had time to sober reflect on everything that happened in the house, felt bad about how her relationship with Whitemoney turned out.

According to her, she was surprised to find out that Whitemoney never voted against her, even for once and he had only good intentions for her and this made her feel really bad and sorry for the way she treated him.

Ebuka then asked her if she would like to pursue her friendship with Whitemoney after the show.

In response, Maria confessed to still loving Whitemoney and if he would forgive her, she would love to continue her friendship with him.

Visit site below for full update/ watch video;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2021/08/bbnaija-if-whitemoney-can-ever-forgive.html

Re: Bbnaija: "If Whitemoney Can Ever Forgive Me, I'll Love To Be His Friend" - Maria by Ajibel(m): 1:23pm On Aug 31, 2021
Whitemoney would have moved on from her by the time he comes out after winning the show

2 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "If Whitemoney Can Ever Forgive Me, I'll Love To Be His Friend" - Maria by Freestainworld(m): 1:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
White money and cross are the real deal in the house, love those dudes.

7 Likes

Re: Bbnaija: "If Whitemoney Can Ever Forgive Me, I'll Love To Be His Friend" - Maria by elmessiahs(m): 2:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Now she's remorseful of her ineptitude
Re: Bbnaija: "If Whitemoney Can Ever Forgive Me, I'll Love To Be His Friend" - Maria by cruzita(f): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2021
Beauty without character=EVICTION grin grin
Forward ever..backward never=WHITEMONEY grin

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: “the Day I Wanted To Lose My Virginity, I Told My Mum And She Told Me T / I Dont Regret Dumping Her, She Is A Drug Addict - Nkechi Blessing's Ex Says / Halle Berry: I'll Never Marry Again!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.