Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. (838 Views)

Happening Live Enugu State Government Gburu Destroying People's Shops / Police Arrest Four Ex-president Jonathan's In-laws Over Theft Of Jewellery, Valu / Meet The Poor People Paid N5000 Every Month By Nigerian Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 1:44pm On Aug 31, 2021
There is tension in ariaria international floating market of aba abia state and the governor and his cronies plan to steal people's shop thru the back door. The state governor said he wants to renovate the market and to do this , he will demolish the existing structures .
The shop owners have been told that they won't loose their shops after the renovation but the governor has a track record of forcefully evicting shops and house owners in the pretense of road construction, demolish and still build on same land which it demolished and this time claims it as its own , if the people revolts , he will tell them to bring 3million or forfeit ,it example is the faulks road expansion , the governor and ngwa indegene destroyed settlers houses ,from freezone gate to A line junction ,chased them away and still built on same land which they said blocks flood water from making a pass. Some people depend on these shops and houses as their retirement benefits , the governor is owing 8 months salary , no good road , pipe borne water is a dream and no health care , it's either you fend for yourself or you die , it's up to you to decide , the market is floating on water yet the governor is forcing the traders to pay 23500 each with receipts ,just pay or you will loose your shop .
Sadly, but it's the truth , people are suffering ,omuma road ,obohia, ngwa road, uratta ,alaoji and the rest are breeding sites for mosquitos , pigs and maggots ... Aba is truly in the hands of the cabals and only God can save us

2 Likes

Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by SensetionalGoal(m): 1:48pm On Aug 31, 2021
Just Shut up! If you are not from Aba sad

3 Likes

Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by Bigflamie(m): 2:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
Why would gov't order all Drug, A and C line occupants to relocate instead of those their shops are to be affected while reconstructing the roads? Are they going to construct the roads inside those shops the occupants are to be vacated?
They are planning evil, and they will fail.
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 2:14pm On Aug 31, 2021
SensetionalGoal:
Just Shut up! If you are not from Aba sad
I'm in aba and I can meet you if you want

1 Like

Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
Bigflamie:
Why would gov't order all Drug, A and C line occupants to relocate instead of those their shops are to be affected while reconstructing the roads? Are they going to construct the roads inside those shops the occupants are to be vacated?
They are planning evil, and they will fail.
this is a planned deal to steal umu ohuhus shop in the pretense of market reconstruction , I just got information that the shop is 3 million naira and I ask what happens to the original owners who don't have 3 million naira
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by SensetionalGoal(m): 2:26pm On Aug 31, 2021
What are you saying now, govt, should stop work
Tender the evidence here of 23k receipt govt asked shop owners to pay or...
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 3:08pm On Aug 31, 2021
SensetionalGoal:
What are you saying now, govt, should stop work
Tender the evidence here of 23k receipt govt asked shop owners to pay or...
it seems you think I am joking here
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 3:11pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ladies and gentlemen

Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 3:12pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ariaria floating waters

2 Likes

Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Okezie and his criminal gang

Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:16pm On Aug 31, 2021
Provide evidence! and stop whining like a little child
I didn't ask for pictures. I want you to justify the allegation you levied against Ngwa people and the governor that's all.
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 3:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
Ngwa people gearing up to collect people's shop by force
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by proeast(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
funkekemi:
[s]There is tension in ariaria international floating market of aba abia state and the governor and his cronies plan to steal people's shop thru the back door. The state governor said he wants to renovate the market and to do this , he will demolish the existing structures .
The shop owners have been told that they won't loose their shops after the renovation but the governor has a track record of forcefully evicting shops and house owners in the pretense of road construction, demolish and still build on same land which it demolished and this time claims it as its own , if the people revolts , he will tell them to bring 3million or forfeit ,it example is the faulks road expansion , the governor and ngwa indegene destroyed settlers houses ,from freezone gate to A line junction ,chased them away and still built on same land which they said blocks flood water from making a pass. Some people depend on these shops and houses as their retirement benefits , the governor is owing 8 months salary , no good road , pipe borne water is a dream and no health care , it's either you fend for yourself or you die , it's up to you to decide , the market is floating on water yet the governor is forcing the traders to pay 23500 each with receipts ,just pay or you will loose your shop .
Sadly, but it's the truth , people are suffering ,omuma road ,obohia, ngwa road, uratta ,alaoji and the rest are breeding sites for mosquitos , pigs and maggots ... Aba is truly in the hands of the cabals and only God can save us[/s]

Can't you see that something is terribly wrong with you? You're mocking the market and at the same time criticizing the government for trying to make a change.

Your moniker is even funke?!

If I'm the governor of Abia State, I would demolish Ariaria and arrest irritants like you.

1 Like

Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by SensetionalGoal(m): 3:21pm On Aug 31, 2021
Provide evidence! and stop whining like a little child
I didn't ask for pictures. I want you to justify the allegation you levied against Ngwa people and the governor that's all.
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by DaniDani(m): 3:57pm On Aug 31, 2021
funkekemi:
Ariaria floating waters

You are a big fool and idiot! You posted detastable pictures of ariaria, then the governor in his conscience,moved into action and here you are talking rubbish. If anyone can be truthful, Ipkeazu has been a detribalised governor. During the time of orji uzor ngwans who are the majority were only given 1 slot in ministerial appointment, t.a orji managed to give 4. The remodelling of markets in Aba started with Ahia ohuru. The governor in his wisdom told all shop owners to forward their names through a government agent in the market. The names of the shop owners were published in the government Facebook page and those who felt that they were neglected were asked to speak up before commencement of work as the governor assured them that all of them will get there shops back. The same method is going to be applied in the case of ariaria. The leadership of aria (AMATA) is run by non ngwans from the President of AMATA to the executives. Even the immediate past commissionair of trade and investment whom market fall under his ministry, Cosmos Ndukwe, the owner of luxury city hotels is from igbere in Bende Local Government, the same local government with Orji uzor kalu. He championed the renovations of markets starting from shopping centre and made a massive move to renovate Ariaria but the cabals in ariaria kicked against it while at the same time blame the governor and post derogatory pictures of the market. WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU IDIOTS WANT?

5 Likes

Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by uba1991: 4:06pm On Aug 31, 2021
You thought that 2liters of kerosene you collected is for free?
You must pay for that kerosene you collected.

2 Likes

Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by DaniDani(m): 4:07pm On Aug 31, 2021
funkekemi:

Stop this rubbish and inciting comments. I know that you are working for the cabals that don't want ariaria to be renovated but apply caution and minutes of conscience. You are posting the gory pictures of the market, and the governor want to renovate it; desit the gutters, expand them, repair broken one, remove blockages so that the gutters can flow freely, and many other remodelling plan, the same you that is complaining about the disgusting situations of the market due to flooding and nature of the shops is equally kicking against the governor's plan to renovate it. You are definitely not normal! There's is something seriously wrong with you.
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by Bigflamie(m): 4:24pm On Aug 31, 2021
funkekemi:
this is a planned deal to steal umu ohuhus shop in the pretense of market reconstruction , I just got information that the shop is 3 million naira and I ask what happens to the original owners who don't have 3 million naira

It will be resisted vehemently. Let only those their shops are obstructing the road relocates.
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 31, 2021
funkekemi:

the day peeps like you succeed in inciting the peaceful Ngwa man into action, na still una go run.

So Ngwa people no get shop for Ariaria ?

the market is very bad, the government comes out to reconstruct it and tribalistic idio.'s like you begin to change the narrative.

since 2017, plans to rebuild Ariaria has been on the table ,yet it kept being pushed back to accommodate traders.

The traders union rejected a Chinese consortium and promised to rebuild it themselves -4 years later, no way.

when you guys where posting pictures of the flood ravaged A-line, you guys didn't know that embarrassed and angry governor will go ahead to rebuild the market abi ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
DaniDani:

You are a big fool and idiot! You posted detastable pictures of ariaria, then the governor in his conscience,moved into action and here you are talking rubbish. If anyone can be truthful, Ipkeazu has been a detribalised governor. During the time of orji uzor ngwans who are the majority were only given 1 slot in ministerial appointment, t.a orji managed to give 4. The remodelling of markets in Aba started with Ahia ohuru. The governor in his wisdom told all shop owners to forward their names through a government agent in the market. The names of the shop owners were published in the government Facebook page and those who felt that they were neglected were asked to speak up before commencement of work as the governor assured them that all of them will get there shops back. The same method is going to be applied in the case of ariaria. The leadership of aria (AMATA) is run by non ngwans from the President of AMATA to the executives. Even the immediate past commissionair of trade and investment whom market fall under his ministry, Cosmos Ndukwe, the owner of luxury city hotels is from igbere in Bende Local Government, the same local government with Orji uzor kalu. He championed the renovations of markets starting from shopping centre and made a massive move to renovate Ariaria but the cabals in ariaria kicked against it while at the same time blame the governor and post derogatory pictures of the market. WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU IDIOTS WANT?
I don't chat with unreasonable fellows who are bent on decieving the masses , Shia ohuru shop owners were asked to bring 1.700,000 naira or they forfeit their shops , the governor has taken the people's shops some who are in their 80s , their retirement benefits , by tomorrow I will bring to nairaland the pictures of ogbo ogwu ( medicine line) which the governor and ngwa people have long wished to forcefully have . The people are suffering , the governor is owing 8 months salary ,no pension and gratuity , the only thing people have which are these shops, the governor wants to take. I'm not against the renovation , but what's happens to the original owners . The governor has a track record of forcefully taking people's shops after demolishing for road construction .
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by Ngorbungor(m): 8:32pm On Aug 31, 2021
DaniDani:

For saying the truth God will continue to bless you, like I said in another thread, the shop owners are not helping matters at all, and they want government to fold their arms and watch ariaria market collapse one day.

1 Like

Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by Ngorbungor(m): 8:39pm On Aug 31, 2021
funkekemi:
I don't chat with unreasonable fellows who are bent on decieving the masses , Shia ohuru shop owners were asked to bring 1.700,000 naira or they forfeit their shops , the governor has taken the people's shops some who are in their 80s , their retirement benefits , by tomorrow I will bring to nairaland the pictures of ogbo ogwu ( medicine line) which the governor and ngwa people have long wished to forcefully have . The people are suffering , the governor is owing 8 months salary ,no pension and gratuity , the only thing people have which are these shops, the governor wants to take. I'm not against the renovation , but what's happens to the original owners . The governor has a track record of forcefully taking people's shops after demolishing for road construction .

So all the shop owners are retired people? Please fear God, am from Imo State and my uncle and one of his son own shops in ariaria, and they are from Imo State, so don't make it look like it's only indigenes that owns shops in ariaria
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 12:19pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ngorbungor:

So all the shop owners are retired people? Please fear God, am from Imo State and my uncle and one of his son own shops in ariaria, and they are from Imo State, so don't make it look like it's only indigenes that owns shops in ariaria
did you read what I posted ? Where did I say only indegenes own shops
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 12:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
eduj:

the day peeps like you succeed in inciting the peaceful Ngwa man into action, na still una go run.

So Ngwa people no get shop for Ariaria ?

the market is very bad, the government comes out to reconstruct it and tribalistic idio.'s like you begin to change the narrative.

since 2017, plans to rebuild Ariaria has been on the table ,yet it kept being pushed back to accommodate traders.

The traders union rejected a Chinese consortium and promised to rebuild it themselves -4 years later, no way.

when you guys where posting pictures of the flood ravaged A-line, you guys didn't know that embarrassed and angry governor will go ahead to rebuild the market abi ?
only imbec*les like you will ignore the intents if my post , I saw the governor wants to steal shops and hand it over to ngwa people , without proper drainage system , ariaria will still be flooded , f**Lish ngwa people are rejoicing and pushing the governor to destroy and hand over the lands to them . People are happy he wants to do something about the shop but the question is will he hand over the destroyed site to the original owners or will claim it as he did in faulks road , ngwa road and eziukwu . The governor is daring the people and the time bomb is ticking
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 12:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
Ngorbungor:

For saying the truth God will continue to bless you, like I said in another thread, the shop owners are not helping matters at all, and they want government to fold their arms and watch ariaria market collapse one day.
the people Are not saying that the don't want the reconstruction but what happens to the land after construction , how can the governor evit people from shop saying he wants to expand only to build on same same land which he destroyed for road reconstruction ... If you don't bring 4 million you will loose it . The question is , what happens to the original owners who can't provide 4 million? This is just people's fears unless you are gov paid agent
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
funkekemi:
only imbec*les like you will ignore the intents if my post , I saw the governor wants to steal shops and hand it over to ngwa people , without proper drainage system , ariaria will still be flooded , f**Lish ngwa people are rejoicing and pushing the governor to destroy and hand over the lands to them . People are happy he wants to do something about the shop but the question is will he hand over the destroyed site to the original owners or will claim it as he did in faulks road , ngwa road and eziukwu . The governor is daring the people and the time bomb is ticking

You're the slowpoke, no one has ever claimed to have lost his property in eziukwu,osusu and Ngwa roads.
Stop spreading falsehood
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 4:44am On Sep 02, 2021
eduj:

You're the slowpoke, no one has ever claimed to have lost his property in eziukwu,osusu and Ngwa roads.
Stop spreading falsehood
people died because of this , if the original owners are unable to provide 3 million after the road construction , what happens? Am asking you
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by GTCO: 4:57am On Sep 02, 2021
funkekemi:
Ariaria floating waters

River Ariaria

This this is the water ways IPOB will be using to transport their goods once they gain independen from Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2021
funkekemi:
people died because of this , if the original owners are unable to provide 3 million after the road construction , what happens? Am asking you
Nobody have been asked to pay 3 million to reclaim his/her shop.
Can you post where you got such mendacious information from or keep silent
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by funkekemi(f): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
eduj:

Nobody have been asked to pay 3 million to reclaim his/her shop.
Can you post where you got such mendacious information from or keep silent
ngwa road, go there and get first hand information
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
funkekemi:
ngwa road, go there and get first hand information

that's a lie then, no shop owner claimed such. people like you are very inciteful
Re: Abia State :state Sponsored Theft Of Poor People's Shops.. by Ngorbungor(m): 2:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
funkekemi:
the people Are not saying that the don't want the reconstruction but what happens to the land after construction , how can the governor evit people from shop saying he wants to expand only to build on same same land which he destroyed for road reconstruction ... If you don't bring 4 million you will loose it . The question is , what happens to the original owners who can't provide 4 million? This is just people's fears unless you are gov paid agent

You can't provide 4 million after collecting rent for decades, because most of the shops are on rent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Watch UNIBEN Senior Lecturer ‘r*ping’ Female Student In His Office (VIDEO) / Nnamdi Kanu, Igboho: Buhari’s Govt Has Come To Its Wit’s End — Afenifere / 7 Reasons Why Tinubu Should Not Be President:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.