Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

How To Build A Free 10k+ Email List In 45 Days Without Paying Any Email Platform - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Build A Free 10k+ Email List In 45 Days Without Paying Any Email Platform (121 Views)

Free 10k Ends In Less Than 2days / How To Import Goods From Alibaba Down To Your Home In 7 Days Without Any Agent! / Send Unlimited Emails For Free 100% Inbox Rate Without Having Any Email Address (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Free 10k+ Email List In 45 Days Without Paying Any Email Platform by Jmcainc(m): 3:09pm On Aug 31, 2021
How To Build A Free 10k+ Hot Email List In 45 Days Without Paying Any Email Platform

This is something, I'm currently doing

And I feel like sharing it with you today

By, the end of this 1:59 minute read... If you stick around

You Are Going To Discover Small Hidden Secrets You Cann Use To Build A Massive Email List Without Spending A Dime On Any Email Platform....

Plus, How You Can Make More Money On The Go

Now let's go...

I want to assume you are a small business owner and you desperately want to build a massive email list that will generate more money for your business

Because, you ready know that the money is in the list

And I want to make that happen for you

Even if, you're not desperate, you really want to build one.

But, for some reasons, you do not have enough money to pay those expensive email platforms

Here's what I'm currently doing for a client and i believe it's so simple that you can do it too

������

****** I'm currently using MAILCHIMP to build an email list for my new client *****

We created 5 different Mailchimp Accounts

And In just 19 days, we have built a 5k+ hot email list, and hopefully, in the coming days, we will make it 10k or more

And we have been able to do all these without spending any dime paying MailChimp

The only money we spent was on ads and according to records we have made more than we spent so far using this simple funnel

FB Ads >>>>>> Landing page >>>>>> Email list >>>>>> Sales page >>>>>> Killer copy + Offer >>>>>> Payment gateway >>>>>> Upsell, if they refuse our upsell, we show them a Downsell immediately

This simple funnel has helped us run ads without spending any of our money except the money we spend on day one

This is so simple to put together

All you need is just 5k or 10k for Ads

A killer lead magnet

A Suck them in leading page

A crazy irresistible sales copy + M.A.D Offer

A payment platform to collect their money

An Upsell ( A higher version of what you just sold to the them )

In our case we are using a "Done For You" as our upsell

And a "Done With You" as our downsell which is usually cheaper than the upsell but, higher than the initial offer

Then, you set your autoresponder to build relationships and trust....

That's it...

Well, I will leave you here to figure these things out

But, if by any means you need my assistance, you can kindly DM..

PS: Was the post helpful

PS: can it get you started

Let's talk below

Official J.M

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Way To Double Your Money! / Googlemybusiness / Dangote To Benefit As Fertilizer Prices Hit Near Decade High

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.